Sasha Fontain #22 Dear Steph, cancel that lunch. Things have changed, Love Gonzo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh she’s getting nasty about Suzette and evil about Ruth’s son. And I wouldn’t dress up like an old hooker with her. Suzette ain’t got nothing lol 30 grand ring real designer gear a rich partner mmmm no wonder Fagin couldn’t cope Suzette has everything she dreams off. She really humiliated herself in that last video

She really is a salad dodger
Yep Sharon is jealous jealous jealous of Suzette! Stay classy Suzette

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So that's why she hated the friend 30 grand ring and a rich boyfriend yep that would do it for her. She's full of jealousy. I can totally understand why they didn't like her. Let's face it she's loud and has zero class. I'd be embarrassed to be near her

Am I right in thinking ruth paid for her to go?

Am I right in thinking ruth paid for her to go?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh the venomous witch is in full flow I see ..everybody has problems but her .. Ruth..Suzette..Jo.
Grow up you silly degenerate..you look ridiculous cunting everyone off ..the whole world is wrong and you're right ? You need therapy ..you really do.

As for Suzette taking her ring off...damn right I'd take a 30k ring off in that bloody rough bar you took them to !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What is that hole on good judge of character what that idiots sticking up for gonzo 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
I had to laugh at that comment myself, not really a good judge of character is she if she’s thinking that Sharon is a good person think she needs to give her head a wobble

Reactions: 7
Oh the venomous witch is in full flow I see ..everybody has problems but her .. Ruth..Suzette..Jo.
Grow up you silly degenerate..you look ridiculous cunting everyone off ..the whole world is wrong and you're right ? You need therapy ..you really do.

As for Suzette taking her ring off...damn right I'd take a 30k ring off in that bloody rough bar you took them to !!
Like gonzos £18k ring 💍 on her wish list 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well fack me there’s venom spitting all over the tin hut 🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍. Omg I bet those women wish they’d never laid eyes in her. She’s now either sharing extremely sensitive information about people’s lives or talking utter shite. I’m think the latter but both are just as vile 😡

Only an hour ago she was saying it was all forgotten 🤣🤣
Her vile mouth just can't stop.. so what if Ruth has a son with an addiction., so what if Jo's husband gambles..so what if suzette has a man that buys her expensive gifts.. she can't help but ran her vile filthy gob. She's pure evil, no bleeping wonder its so unloved.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's on her own backed into a corner ..the real sasha comes out ..always she will say and make up absolutely anything to fight back .

I hope the fleas of a thousand camels infest her hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi Cnut…👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
You’re obviously popping on here in between your rages..🤡
You’re clearly jealous as duck of Suzettes life, cos if you weren’t you wouldn’t have mentioned the ring, the bag, the watch, the lifestyle.🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Rooof, I personally don’t accept your tit arse apology, it’s been written on here for the last 6 months, YES TRASHBAG. 6 months, not 2 years you delinquent…. And you still ignored it, Made up Tiktoks and stupid bleeping poems, enabling your shitcnut mate… You’re as disgusting as her in my eyes. I don’t care for the crocodile tears, the tantrums of a teen, the fake frustrations…. Off ya pop to drama school and learn how to act.!!

And as for the last last video, Jos family, Roofs son and Suzettes relationship has got duck all to do with you, You have potentially ruined 3 families lives in the matter of 3 minutes….Have you no shame… clearly fuckin not you absolute CNUT.!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg her Turkish tits are going to explode…she needs to wipe the spit and lettuce of her camera 😳😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was her birthday and they asked her to go to Benidorm!!!!
Where else was you going to go you bleeping thick tit no good bleep you ain’t got any mates !!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

god someone lock this bleep up !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone will sort her properly one day ..I hope we are all witness to it .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi Cnut…👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
You’re obviously popping on here in between your rages..🤡
You’re clearly jealous as duck of Suzettes life, cos if you weren’t you wouldn’t have mentioned the ring, thd bag, the watch, the lifestyle.🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Rooof, I personally don’t accept your tit arse apology, it’s been written on here for the last 6 months, YES TRASHBAG. 6 months, not 2 years you delinquent…. And you still ignored it, Made up Tiktoks and stupid bleeping poems, enabling your shitcnut mate… You’re as disgusting as her in my eyes. I don’t care for the crocodile tears, the tantrums of a teen, the fake frustrations…. Off ya pop to drama school and learn how to act.!!

And as for the last last video, Jos family, Roofs son and Suzettes relationship has got duck all to do with you, You have potentially ruined 3 families lives in the matter of 3 minutes….Have you no shame… clearly fuckin not you absolute CNUT.!!!!!
I think it's got no shame class or money,

Reactions: 6
Nugzlife you weak little girl . Concentrate on your kid and your silly bloody videos ..you're pathetic. You really value her as a role model? One can only hope your kid grows up with better judgement than you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.