Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she is totally irrelevant in all this in my opinion, and I think the only reason Sharon uses/used people like her was to take the focus of herself, just another deflection game for Sharon
Totally 100% x

Reactions: 5
Just letting you all know that the lovely MrsBrownsBarrellcakes is starting her new business soon. I always think it’s lovely to support a little business. It will be packed correctly, with pretty labels, and with care. You know, just how a business should be.
Stock is being delivered this week, Price’s will be amazing, And VERY affordable for everyone 🕯🎂
Will update everyone when it’s arriving ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow she’s really is a sad c..t
I think she’d be better selling the following fragrances:

Desperate
Lonely
Skint
Tin Hut
tit bleep
Presteeeeege
Eighties
Christeeeeen loubouteeeeeeen

MrsBBC is choosing fragrances that relate to her life/interests. I think the above candle fragrances would sum old Slosher up perfectly 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Desperate
Lonely
Skint
Tin Hut
tit bleep
Presteeeeege
Eighties

MrsBBC is choosing fragrances that relate to her life/interests. I think the above candle fragrances would sum old Slosher up perfectly 👌🏼
Bailiff
CCJ
Repo
2nd hand
Vinted
Adultwork
Socials only
What’s my name
Family -Not

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Id still rather pay over the odds for mrs B stuff ...not that i think it will be , than pay a penny for ms F ..
I think you’re being a bit unfair there. I bet MrsBBC’s goods don’t come with a free brown cardboard box and a side order of depression. Credit where it’s due now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Desperate
Lonely
Skint
Tin Hut
tit bleep
Presteeeeege
Eighties

This is brilliant. 💯 %. Just goes to show how sad OLD SHAZZA is stalking Kerry , thought you weren’t living ya sad old life on TT now SHAZZA. Go on, go play with the traffic you vile waste of space

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bailiff
CCJ
Repo
2nd hand
Vinted
Adultwork
Socials only
What’s my name
Family -Not
Boeing747
Warden’s office
Maccy’s breakfast
Sammidges
Sweeeedies
Week old PJs
Piles
Art attack
tit 80s dating nights

possibilities are endless. Anyways let’s stop giving her ideas 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I will be a regular of mrsBBC, I’m partial to a candle.
Sharon is just a shitcunt, I’d rather buy from mrsBBC knowing that all the products are packaged well, with care, and above all clean.
Smeared, coughed on and thrown in a box product doesn’t have the same charm.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
FYI - Kerry now has a backup account, it's mrsbarrelcakesbackup for those interested 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I will be a regular of mrsBBC, I’m partial to a candle.
Sharon is just a shitcunt, I’d rather buy from mrsBBC knowing that all the products are packaged well, with care, and above all clean.
Smeared, coughed on and thrown in a box product doesn’t have the same charm.
Just more fuel for mrs BBC case ..mimicking her goods 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Sam is offering to let Tattlers email her ? Why doesn't she just come on Tattle ? I've never understood why her and the other one never came on here..they chose to block us all from TT and take away our right to reply..they were both free to come on here 🤷‍♀️ no one has any power to delete on here . Maybe that's why 😏
But she is ALWAYS on here… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.