Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been said on several occasions tbf, however, personally I find the SP posts hilarious 😂😂😂. I also think she needs to be called out on her behaviour and this is the only place we can do it really. I do see your point. But I think however much she craves attention, this is not the type she would necessarily want. To me she wants to be accepted, part of the cool crowd. Especially the way she’s gone to ground after the deep dive. I actually don’t think she thrives off negative attention. I could be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️
I want her to be accountable for the lies she’s spread! With RSC apparently going to spray can her tin hut & the disgusting accusations she made about the fact freak! Those outrageous lies can very possibly result in job loses and even worse! Why doesn’t that cow show herself on here?

Wow she’s really is a sad c..t
She’s pathetic

I think she’d be better selling the following fragrances:

Desperate
Lonely
Skint
Tin Hut
tit bleep
Presteeeeege
Eighties
Christeeeeen loubouteeeeeeen

MrsBBC is choosing fragrances that relate to her life/interests. I think the above candle fragrances would sum old Slosher up perfectly 👌🏼
And Beeeezniz

Reactions: 6
I want her to be accountable for the lies she’s spread! With RSC apparently going to spray can her tin hut & the disgusting accusations she made about the fact freak! Those outrageous lies can very possibly result in job loses and even worse! Why doesn’t that cow show herself on here?

She’s pathetic

And Beeeezniz
Woooaaaahhhhh, Wait up… when was I “apparently” going to spray her van.?
I’ve never even thought of it, let alone mentioned it… if someone has this recorded anywhere please let me know.?🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’ve never even thought of it, let alone mentioned it… if someone has this recorded anywhere please let me know.?🤷🏼‍♀️
That might be worth mentioning to the police when Mrs B gets her visit ..her false accusations of others!

Reactions: 11
This is why I’m hoping someone has it recorded…🤬🤬🤬
I think it was after her last visit down there when she was marching to Wardens office. When she got back silly bollocks SP did that fake call which Shazza put on loudspeaker , I’m sure I also remember hearing thentreat of the tin hut being vandalised

Reactions: 5
I think it was after her last visit down there when she was marching to Wardens office. When she got back silly bollocks SP did that fake call which Shazza put on loudspeaker , I’m sure I also remember hearing thentreat of the tin hut being vandalised
Let me check through my screen recordings and see if I have anything I have many so it may take a while

Reactions: 7

She’s pathetic

And Beeeezniz
And slappers gash

Reactions: 4
That was on the call SF had with “someone” we know it was 🐿 she said you said you’re going to spray can her van, she even marched off to the coppers. Again.

Let me check through my screen recordings and see if I have anything I have many so it may take a while
I’ve looked through mine, can’t find it. I was sure I saved it

Reactions: 2
Old gonzo savile back in the real world what is her real world the same old tit every day vile foul mouthed bully that uses everyone and anyone so nothing has changed in her real world that’s full of lies same old same old what an absolute twit

Reactions: 2
What I always find amazing is that people don’t learn.
See, when you advertise food for a restaurant you have to use your own pictures displaying your own food, unless it’s a stock image. But even so, these all come with copyright.
Same as putting up pictures of “your latest product” this has to be yours, or it’s classed as property infringement, so someone say advertising candles that someone else has made and calling them yours is a property infringement.
Now are we all thick cnuts…NOOOOO..!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.