Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely Kerry is Live and doing some cooking. She is a breath of fresh air ❤❤

Just my opinion and I do respect everyone else’s on here but I think we should stop posting anything about SP she does it for the attention and that’s what she is getting. She is but a pawn is a very silly game SB used her for. Our concern was SB and hopefully she has lost her platform, yes she may be back and we will always watch that, but as for the others , they are silly nobodies who SB has used she couldn’t give a tit about any of them so why should we. ???

Silly silly games
Waste of space - don’t give the twit airtime x

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Wow just seen deep dive 3. Bloody brilliant! When Sasha sees what Sam Payne said about her she will be under the bus too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Just my opinion and I do respect everyone else’s on here but I think we should stop posting anything about SP she does it for the attention and that’s what she is getting. She is but a pawn is a very silly game SB used her for. Our concern was SB and hopefully she has lost her platform, yes she may be back and we will always watch that, but as for the others , they are silly nobodies who SB has used she couldn’t give a tit about any of them so why should we. ???

This has been said on several occasions tbf, however, personally I find the SP posts hilarious 😂😂😂. I also think she needs to be called out on her behaviour and this is the only place we can do it really. I do see your point. But I think however much she craves attention, this is not the type she would necessarily want. To me she wants to be accepted, part of the cool crowd. Especially the way she’s gone to ground after the deep dive. I actually don’t think she thrives off negative attention. I could be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Just watching mrsbbc live and it was lovely to see a mature wonam having a great postive conversation with her viewers ,no drama just talking about baking and her new candles coming out , how she going to add a special little gift to each order, that's what you call good business edicit, no bullshit no drama

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This has been said on several occasions tbf, however, personally I find the SP posts hilarious 😂😂😂. I also think she needs to be called out on her behaviour and this is the only place we can do it really. I do see your point. But I think however much she craves attention, this is not the type she would necessarily want. To me she wants to be accepted, part of the cool crowd. Especially the way she’s gone to ground after the deep dive. I actually don’t think she thrives off negative attention. I could be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep possibly. I just think she is wired wrong and craves attention whether it’s negative or not. Very odd creature x

Just watching mrsbbc live and it was lovely to see a mature wonam having a great postive conversation with her viewers ,no drama just talking about baking and her new candles coming out , how she going to add a special little gift to each order, that's what you call good business edicit, no bullshit no drama
Yes me too. I wanna pop round for a cuppa with her lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ffsake sloshers back in the real world TikTok ok when lockdown was on that mean she’s gone for good of tick tok if that’s so why she trying to get bbc arrested

So Sam is offering to let Tattlers email her ? Why doesn't she just come on Tattle ? I've never understood why her and the other one never came on here..they chose to block us all from TT and take away our right to reply..they were both free to come on here 🤷‍♀️ no one has any power to delete on here . Maybe that's why 😏
Popped up on my fyp . My other fyp 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Ffsake sloshers back in the real world TikTok ok when lockdown was on that mean she’s gone for good of tick tok if that’s so why she trying to get bbc arrested
Has my prayers been answered is she really gone off tt FOREVER I don't do Facebook went off it years ago ..

SP is pathetic I no longer give her my time, she hangs with Sasha for clout. I think she may be a bit damaged herself.

now mrsBBC that’s a woman who has dignity and class, her live earlier was lovely, like being in a room with others having a chat and a lesson. That’s how good people conduct themselves.
I can’t wait to support her new business venture. 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
SP is pathetic I no longer give her my time, she hangs with Sasha for clout. I think she may be a bit damaged herself.

now mrsBBC that’s a woman who has dignity and class, her live earlier was lovely, like being in a room with others having a chat and a lesson. That’s how good people conduct themselves.
I can’t wait to support her new business venture. 👏🏻
Wasn’t it lovely, all just chatting etc, this is what TT is about . Sod the rotten ones, let them hang themselves like SB. No more airtime from me x

• Heart
I've come to the conclusion after seeing bit's from SP's TikTok that the apology she gave The fact freaks was totally fake and meaningless .... done only to save her arse from factfreaks getting in touch with her work place ... I personally would have to prevent one of her colleagues being treated the same way.
She's dangerous and malicious with intent ! ... Not a person I would have working for me.
So much for her just wanting to get back to a 'normal life ' with her friends and grandchildren.
She's still very much in cahoots with the evil spinster Fontain.
The combination of the two make a very sick and twisted duo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

100% she is totally irrelevant in all this in my opinion, and I think the only reason Sharon uses/used people like her was to take the focus of herself, just another deflection game for Sharon

Reactions: 6
dont worry sasha the real world knows your a thieving bleep prolific liar and self absorbed

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This ladies and gentleman is what skint looks like 😂😂😂
But we’re now back to checking in places we havnt gone. Wapping, Bournemouth, Lansagrotty😂😂😂😂😂😂 next you’ll be telling us you’re married🤡🤡
Good job your not doing social media then eh trash🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂

No more social media you say? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
My god, her posts on her fb are like a teenager 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Look everyone I’m outside living my life you shitcunts, told ya, don’t need social media….

Ok Sharon, best you delete those posts and your crappy items for sale.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.