Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I always find amazing is that people don’t learn.
See, when you advertise food for a restaurant you have to use your own pictures displaying your own food, unless it’s a stock image. But even so, these all come with copyright.
Same as putting up pictures of “your latest product” this has to be yours, or it’s classed as property infringement, so someone say advertising candles that someone else has made and calling them yours is a property infringement.
Now are we all thick cnuts…NOOOOO..!!!
Just leaving this here 😳

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Let me check through my screen recordings and see if I have anything I have many so it may take a while
It was when shazza was doing the fake call of someone informing her of stuff ... It was SP on the end of the phone .

Reactions: 4
Just leaving this here 😳
So, as i frequently use Etsy, and support small businesses. This is bang out of order. This is so bad, even though I’m not surprised. She needs reporting.. literally everything you see for this scroat , just report.!!
Watch this space..🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
What a load of bollox on gonzos fb with the midlands scumbag so she ain’t under the bus well if I was factfreak I’d deffo report both to the police the pair of slippery scumbag shitcunts both need locking up

Gonzo and midlands midget should come with a health warning do not befriend these scumbags as your get stabbed in the back and outed in vile nasty videos even if it’s all made up lies which they are both experts in lying and be vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Cant re

Can't remember who's account but someones posted it. Ill go.look
I posted whose account its on @tiktokbaddie50

What a load of bollox on gonzos fb with the midlands scumbag so she ain’t under the bus well if I was factfreak I’d deffo report both to the police the pair of slippery scumbag shitcunts both need locking up

Gonzo and midlands midget should come with a health warning do not befriend these scumbags as your get stabbed in the back and outed in vile nasty videos even if it’s all made up lies which they are both experts in lying and be vile
It doesn't surprise me . Both sociopaths with no life apart from tiktok drama ..scamming people and demonstrating how putrid they really are . tit sticks together.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just received this screenshot regarding the most recent food bank collection. 😒
We’re not surprised are we.??
@poola can you add a link if possible for the food bank and I will send a bank transfer to them. Fkin hate it when people say they are doing something for charity/local causes and then it doesn’t happen..#scumbags

I've just received this screenshot regarding the most recent food bank collection. 😒
Stealing from the vulnerable again, she just can't stoop any lower. The police need to charge her with theft. People donated thinking the food bank would receive the goods. She's the most dishonest person I've ever come across.

Just leaving this here 😳
She has no shame or remorse. Stealing other people's ideas again.

• Angry
Stealing from the vulnerable again, she just can't stoop any lower. The police need to charge her with theft. People donated thinking the food bank would receive the goods. She's the most dishonest person I've ever come across.

But all her followers will still think her tit smells of roses..

I've come to the conclusion after seeing bit's from SP's TikTok that the apology she gave The fact freaks was totally fake and meaningless .... done only to save her arse from factfreaks getting in touch with her work place ... I personally would have to prevent one of her colleagues being treated the same way.
She's dangerous and malicious with intent ! ... Not a person I would have working for me.
So much for her just wanting to get back to a 'normal life ' with her friends and grandchildren.
She's still very much in cahoots with the evil spinster Fontain.
The combination of the two make a very sick and twisted duo.
The fact she said I’m worried you will screenshot and post this only shows how much she was shitting herself because of all the lies. She didn’t want to be outed. She never properly apologised and owned up to her vile behaviour, only tried to cover her own back

I’m so glad Mrs BBC is bringing out her own range. I too have spoken to Options Limited about my own range of white label products that I wanted to sell at cost price just to piss off SF, but my kids and job took up too much time and I’ve not got around to actually doing anything about it. They were very helpful though and gave lots of ideas. Good luck mrsBBC!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sounds about right as she’s skint

Shame she don’t get scammed trouble is she ain’t got nothing to scam and as always she don’t do nothing for nothing like all the Easter eggs on her cupboard tops the other day Easter is now over if they were for food bank

How the police can even listen to what dollop gonzo says is beyond me

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

She is a
Sewer rat

Reactions: 9
What I always find amazing is that people don’t learn.
See, when you advertise food for a restaurant you have to use your own pictures displaying your own food, unless it’s a stock image. But even so, these all come with copyright.
Same as putting up pictures of “your latest product” this has to be yours, or it’s classed as property infringement, so someone say advertising candles that someone else has made and calling them yours is a property infringement.
Now are we all thick cnuts…NOOOOO..!!!
Handmade you say Sharon? 🤔🤔🤔 honest to god she is a liability. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve seen the other posts where they came from in Etsy. I’m so mad at her.

and really??? Calling her other candles the same as MrsBBC candles names. Someone is definitely rattled!
And Sam Pain-in-the-bum you are a joke! Is it April fools day? All the games they are playing. Surely all a joke

Attachments

Reactions: 5
And she always has her food delivery from Amazon, which she always says she gets it from Morrisons via Amazon. I wouldn't be surprised it's donations from people.

Reactions: 7
Handmade you say Sharon? 🤔🤔🤔 honest to god she is a liability. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve seen the other posts where they came from in Etsy. I’m so mad at her.

and really??? Calling her other candles the same as MrsBBC candles names. Someone is definitely rattled!
And Sam Pain-in-the-bum you are a joke! Is it April fools day? All the games they are playing. Surely all a joke
They are handmade candles but not by Slashers hands.

Reactions: 4
I have heard back from the lady this morning whose photo it is. She is taking action. She works very hard at her own small business, and scum like this make her company suffer. Please everyone keep reporting her pic on fb, It’s not hers to use. It’s a property infringement 🤬🤬🤬

She has explained that she is no way connected or dealing with Sharryn/Sasha/Tasha/Lisa

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have heard back from the lady this morning whose photo it is. She is taking action. She works very hard at her own small business, and scum like this make her company suffer. Please everyone keep reporting her pic on fb, It’s not hers to use. It’s a property infringement 🤬🤬🤬

She has explained that she is no way connected or dealing with Sharryn/Sasha/Tasha/Lisa
Great work 👏

Reactions: 13
I just popped into mrs Bs live ..a lovely chatty live with nice people in there !

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.