Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no way SP sent that message to FF without SB having prior knowledge of it.
SP fb has disappeared, her tt private, all because she's worried of the backlash coming her way.
Now there's no love lost between myself & SP but in all her wrongdoings, she was manipulated by SB, are they still friends, of course they are.
The FF allegations has SB written all over it, SP did as she was told.

RUTH
I have no words as to how you still support SB
One bit of advice for BENIDORM, SB will be watching your every move, recording you, all to use against you at a later day, you have been warned, I personally would rather see Ruth exposed than SP or LISA.

WILL SB BE BACK
OF COURSE
SHE'LL NEED TO HAVE HER FINAL LIE, SORRY WORD 😉😉
I'm gonna disagree with you here, I think that ugly witch SP knew exactly what she was doing, I don't think she needed any help or encouragement from SB.
I think SP has never had any real friends or much love in her life like SB and she's so bitter, twisted, and jealous of other women she will do ANYTHING to be liked, or to be noticed. All the tit she has said and posted sticking up for SB is all for her to be liked.
Yet its done the complete opposite, she's more hated than ever before.
SB hasn't manipulated her, she was more than willing to get involved and show how ugly she is..
Mrs BBC latest TT 😢 ❤

Reactions: 9
Ffsake gonzo savile has reported bbc to police for harresment is she for real she needs proper taking down anyone who should be nicked it’s that pile of cows tit

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There is absolutely no way SP sent that message to FF without SB having prior knowledge of it.
SP fb has disappeared, her tt private, all because she's worried of the backlash coming her way.
Now there's no love lost between myself & SP but in all her wrongdoings, she was manipulated by SB, are they still friends, of course they are.
The FF allegations has SB written all over it, SP did as she was told.

RUTH
I have no words as to how you still support SB
One bit of advice for BENIDORM, SB will be watching your every move, recording you, all to use against you at a later day, you have been warned, I personally would rather see Ruth exposed than SP or LISA.

WILL SB BE BACK
OF COURSE
SHE'LL NEED TO HAVE HER FINAL LIE, SORRY WORD 😉😉
I had the same suspicion to, I dont buy it that SP would send a message like that to FF. There is a method behind that message, she knows dawn well that message would have been shown and would be to scared to throw SB under the bus like that

Reactions: 3
Caught up on FF omg that was brilliant.
I like how he outed SP 👏👏👏👏
Changing subject but been watching the Johnny Depp trial his ex wife recorded their whole marriage and got me thinking what kinda person records things to out them later to use against them. Ummmm yes sounds very familiar , SF is defo a narcissistic and after watching FF is blatant.
I knew she was a liar but looking back on it all put together , I don't think she ever tells the truth her whole life is one big fantasy.
The only time I've recorded my phone calls is whilst getting grief from
Ffsake gonzo savile has reported bbc to police for harresment is she for real she needs proper taking down anyone who should be nicked it’s that pile of cows tit
She needs to be done for wasting police time,she really is a disgusting individual and Ruth who I think works with spinal injury patients who many suffer with bladder problems think witch Fontain is a nice person she's in the wrong profession.

Reactions: 11
Can gonzo savile go any lower after what she has done Ffsake police police police bbc best show fact freaks and what they’ve done to him

Reactions: 6
I'm gonna disagree with you here, I think that ugly witch SP knew exactly what she was doing, I don't think she needed any help or encouragement from SB.
I think SP has never had any real friends or much love in her life like SB and she's so bitter, twisted, and jealous of other women she will do ANYTHING to be liked, or to be noticed. All the tit she has said and posted sticking up for SB is all for her to be liked.
Yet its done the complete opposite, she's more hated than ever before.
SB hasn't manipulated her, she was more than willing to get involved and show how ugly she is..
Mrs BBC latest TT 😢 ❤
Exactly that, I called her out on her fake account of Jackie Blackstone, making stupid videos about tattlers. She has no friends, her own family will probably disown her WHEN they find out what she’s done. Trying to be friends with someone you’ve never met in person, only online is a pretty tit existence anyway. Scoring points to get in the WhatsApp group and be better than the next person is sad.
Pretending to be a police officer is an offence, I still have that recording and i will show it to police if they knock my door, along with all the other tit you’ve done. She’s one sad lonely woman if that’s all her life has consisted of. I really hope FF does sue her, she made up lies to gain points, That could’ve ended his career if true, LIES CAUSE HURT YOU SPITEFUL twit.!!
Then trying to imply that tattle are bullies and could push people to suicide. NO, WE TELL THE TRUTH, WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE. You know, like the evidence you saw of the Hospice money… or is your memory that short.?
She knew full well what she was doing, She wanted so much to be liked, picked her leader and settled in. She’s vile.

Well done MrsBBC, you have so much support, the truth will come out and she will be left to start all over again with her deceit that she has used for years. As for Ruth, why are you so scared of her.?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched mrsBBC 🥺
Kerry we have your back, you’re not alone, and what you’re doing is brave, you will rise above this, and maybe others who aren’t as brave will come forward because of your strength.
We support you all the way x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor Kelly. Let’s hope once police go round there and hear the TRUE story Old Shazza is banged to rights. She is a bully, racist and a charity thief. Who has the video of her calling a Black person a disgusting name ??? Can that be sent to Kerry for evidence x

Reactions: 10
Poor Kelly. Let’s hope once police go round there and hear the TRUE story Old Shazza is banged to rights. She is a bully, racist and a charity thief. Who has the video of her calling a Black person a disgusting name ??? Can that be sent to Kerry for evidence x
@RUexcited has it.?

Reactions: 2
Exactly that, I called her out on her fake account of Jackie Blackstone, making stupid videos about tattlers. She has no friends, her own family will probably disown her WHEN they find out what she’s done. Trying to be friends with someone you’ve never met in person, only online is a pretty tit existence anyway. Scoring points to get in the WhatsApp group and be better than the next person is sad.
Pretending to be a police officer is an offence, I still have that recording and i will show it to police if they knock my door, along with all the other tit you’ve done. She’s one sad lonely woman if that’s all her life has consisted of. I really hope FF does sue her, she made up lies to gain points, That could’ve ended his career if true, LIES CAUSE HURT YOU SPITEFUL twit.!!
Then trying to imply that tattle are bullies and could push people to suicide. NO, WE TELL THE TRUTH, WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE. You know, like the evidence you saw of the Hospice money… or is your memory that short.?
She knew full well what she was doing, She wanted so much to be liked, picked her leader and settled in. She’s vile.

Well done MrsBBC, you have so much support, the truth will come out and she will be left to start all over again with her deceit that she has used for years. As for Ruth, why are you so scared of her.?
@rocksolidcrew was it you that had footage of SB being racist ??

Reactions: 3
Nice deflection again sharon, we can all see what you are doing. I hope the Police take a very good hard look at what has led up to this and not only charge her for wasting police time, but for fraud alert dwp because she is on some kind of benefits, then onto hrmc for tax avoidance......and Sam, oh Sam...I hope you get the book thrown at you for your claims about ff.

I would Like to think that usually I’m a really really good judge of character, I don’t think I could’ve been because I used to feel sorry for Ruth. I now have zero sympathy for her, she will have seen what we have seen and chooses to be friends with someone like that. That tells me everything I need to know about her character and I just hope that none of my family and friends ever have her as a nurse

• Heart
I would Like to think that usually I’m a really really good judge of character, I don’t think I could’ve been because I used to feel sorry for Ruth. I now have zero sympathy for her, she will have seen what we have seen and chooses to be friends with someone like that. That tells me everything I need to know about her character and I just hope that none of my family and friends ever have her as a nurse
She seemed to be reasonable and she has a good job, but what person can actually justify her friends behaviour. Ruth is either horrible or stupid, because you’d think she would know better.

@rocksolidcrew think SP has her boxing gloves on. 🤦‍♀️🤡
💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️ Really
The woman’s off her tits. She’s not hiding.? Laughable as she had several fake accounts and was putting out numerous videos about bullying… one being her ex friend Trasha😂😂😂
Anyone want to take the place of her at the spa weekend, what a mix.
Oh once again, ITS NOT A THREAT. AS I STATED…. NOT A THREAT.!!!
And by having some “person” leaving comments like this on your posts, that’s a man, who incites violence… that’s nice eh.??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️ Really
The woman’s off her tits. She’s not hiding.? Laughable as she had several fake accounts and was putting out numerous videos about bullying… one being her ex friend Trasha😂😂😂
Anyone want to take the place of her at the spa weekend, what a mix.
Oh once again, ITS NOT A THREAT. AS I STATED…. NOT A THREAT.!!!
And by having some “person” leaving comments like this on your posts, that’s a man, who incites violence… that’s nice eh.??
And I would happily slap anyone who makes up allegations of sexual assault, that tit sticks and can ruin a perfectly innocent person. Ps Sam much like you he doesn't look like her could fight a wet paper bag 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.