Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A catch up
She came off social media as a friend has cancer, she couldn't deal with the stress, the friend, she is dying, then in a rant it changed to he.
Then we're told police told her to come off & leave the flat.
Wonderful hol with the boyfriend but she's not feeling it anymore, another rant, I have no kids no man.
John has been to Australia for 3 weeks, to meet a woman who has kicked her husband out, paid for out of Dee dee Paris fund, she knows this as Chris (bath) told her in confidence, she broadcast it all over the live. She proceeds to ring Chris, he wasn't best pleased she'd told people. She then spies in on John's live to see if he's calling her.
Rants galore calling Mrs BBC.
Plays voice recording that again sounds suspiciously like 🐿🐿, I got lost, rants about a dead husband, this person is now shagging said husband nephew.
All from a person not doing DRAMA
Oh my goodness. I can’t work out if I’m sad or glad I missed that chaos. But one thing is for sure…. Sharon needs professional help and I don’t just mean a nail tech.

Reactions: 8

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I sit on my arse on the sofa with tea stains down me primark tshirt day after day and the one day I get off my arse I miss drama happening ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet she will still have the brass neck to deny & lie about what's coming..... Then throw a few more people under the bus 🚌 πŸ™„ πŸ˜’

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.