Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's just posted a response to her friend kelly. My question is why not just message kelly friend and tell her privately? Could it be you wanted the everyone to hear about the police (again) ?

Reactions: 3
I know what you mean, I will be available all day tomorrow for autographs 🤣🤣🤣
im not im going to my job that i pretend to do at a stupi hour so its night from me please keep documenting her foolish behaviour so i can catch up tomorrow

Reactions: 4
As for not wearing knickers what was those granny pants it was waving about at the spa when it was pissed up in its hotel room the old dollop perhaps she’d like to explain the fact freaks sister picture considering it ain’t spoke to her in 11 years lie after lie after lie gonzo no wonder that nose is so big you delusional wretch

Reactions: 7
So she put a post up 12 hours ago on fb saying she was back from her holiday on Friday yet says in one of her videos she came back yesterday.... Jesus wept SF and you wonder why people say your stories don't add up 😂😂😂 the effort she puts in to try and wind us tattlers up with silly games is pathetically laughable. Try harder Sasha.... You've been caught out down the tin can and you're clutching at straws. It's so comical it really is 😝😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i know she was at her flat at weekend she was seen looking out her net curtains by a mate of mine no proof just know this woman has no reason to lie

he was confused with my word tat but i guess he just aint use to essex talk
Brilliant. She’s such a liar. I can’t stand liars. There’s literally no need to lie.

Reactions: 6
So she put a post up 12 hours ago on fb saying she was back from her holiday on Friday yet says in one of her videos she came back yesterday.... Jesus wept SF and you wonder why people say your stories don't add up 😂😂😂 the effort she puts in to try and wind us tattlers up with silly games is pathetically laughable. Try harder Sasha.... You've been caught out down the tin can and you're clutching at straws. It's so comical it really is 😝😂😂😂
You know why dollops turned up today bbc gone on the missing list so gonzo can get its two bobs worth in and it is two bobs worth of her usual bull tit

Reactions: 8
I think she's come back more deluded than what she was before!.I honestly think the woman needs professional help. She's proper ill in the head

Reactions: 7
Only 12 hours ago she posted she was back on Friday yet it's Wednesday and she back in the UK 🤣🤣 then the acting on trying to make look like someone is with her, can't even hear a sound in the back ground , even with that mark bloke she was with that didn't want to be seen on camera his voiced still piped up. That women is seriously deluded she needs to get back to acting school because she is tit.

Reactions: 5
How good are her lies still up on fb back from holiday on Friday what a bleeping thick bleep she’s a weapon a bloody liar 🤥 that ain’t even good at that gonzo your bleeping useless at everything no sorry your good at one thing being vile

Reactions: 4
Well had a fairly good day until I saw sashavonsloshbags is back 😳🙄🤦‍♀️ the eyes 👀 we only just got back 🤣🤣🤥🤥 from jaywick think she means 🤥🤥🤥 anyone else would be embarrassed 😳 not tasha oh no back with the same venom 😡 lets hope that Indian meal gives you the 💩💩💩🤥🤥🤥🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Ok so just rewatched the 1st video including the invisible man. There is definitely reason to believe there is no one there. Apart from the rubbish acting something I picked up on was this.
So usually if she has someone with her she does this silly disingenuous including them in the conversation. Like asking them a question that she already knows the answer to/doesn’t need to be answered. EVERY TIME! Like you said it smelled like this didn’t you… blah blah. Oh what am I having to eat? Oh I’m having the steak aren’t I . You get the gist.
On both of these videos, there were silent fake acted nods SILENT. Like even if he didn’t want to be on camera, there would be some noises, maybe a cough, ‘yes’ etc as Sharon always automatically fake includes those with her. Oh and the crappy acting!!!

Reactions: 14
I’m glad she’s back, more info to send to FF. because she will slip up, like she has already.
A few things already shown she’s been lying, regarding a new man, a holiday etc.
Give her the spade as she’s just going to keep digging herself a bigger hole. 🤣

Ok so just rewatched the 1st video including the invisible man. There is definitely reason to believe there is no one there. Apart from the rubbish acting something I picked up on was this.
So usually if she has someone with her she does this silly disingenuous including them in the conversation. Like asking them a question that she already knows the answer to/doesn’t need to be answered. EVERY TIME! Like you said it smelled like this didn’t you… blah blah. Oh what am I having to eat? Oh I’m having the steak aren’t I . You get the gist.

On both of these videos, there were silent fake acted nods SILENT. Like even if he didn’t want to be on camera, there would be some noises, maybe a cough, ‘yes’ etc as Sharon always automatically fake includes those with her. Oh and the crappy acting!!!
Spot on, remember when mark was there at her flat? She included him in conversation incorporating him in what she’d done that day.
The new invisible man, can’t even hand the correct drink over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m glad she’s back, more info to send to FF. because she will slip up, like she has already.
A few things already shown she’s been lying, regarding a new man, a holiday etc.
Give her the spade as she’s just going to keep digging herself a bigger hole. 🤣

Spot on, remember when mark was there at her flat? She included him in conversation incorporating him in what she’d done that day.
The new invisible man, can’t even hand the correct drink over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg this bit made me laugh so so much

‘The new invisible man, can’t even hand the correct drink over’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
So she's had threats on her life and she's not allowed to talk about it yet she's talking about it... ... (sighs loudly)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Police investigation done in a week 🤔🤔, now I'm back on social media, she never left fb.🤣🤣
Give it a week, the mask will slip & she'll be back to screaming abuse at anyone who disagrees with it, remember she has no content without tattle 🤫🤫🤫
Note to the invisible man, her pof is still very much active 😉😉
💋 are moving bull💩💩 is flowing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.