Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well its back but I highly doubt that's the same account as I was blocked before. Why do vile people have such a high opinion of themselves. After listening to that poor performance I can't wait for the ff to start uncovering the really despicable things she's done and said.

Reactions: 7
Makes me giggle when she pretends she’s with someone it’s so false, when she pretends to hand the invisible man the drink back then you hear her put it down on the table🀣🀣
Oh dear Shazza making yourself look a fool already πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
She said he’s pouring her a pink gin, only to then be β€˜apparently’ handed a vodka and coke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Well its back but I highly doubt that's the same account as I was blocked before. Why do vile people have such a high opinion of themselves. After listening to that poor performance I can't wait for the ff to start uncovering the really despicable things she's done and said.
Yes i was blocked as well , its her shop account she had it ages ago ,

Reactions: 3
I was blocked, but now I can see her. So that’s not the same account.

Let’s hope he doesn’t drag it into too many parts to uncover charity fraud and racism

3 2 1 it’s back in the room bleeping snake 🐍 gonzo doesn’t bully anybody what would you call mass report the fact freak to all its followers outing of jo and niki videos on Tina and Lisa fletcher she’s even more deluded can hear the hate in here voice thought the dollop was back Friday she got a private jet that lands at Clacton being lady Shitcunt

• Haha
Reactions: 5
anybody watch the factfreak video he dropped tonight Q&A about tattle life

Reactions: 2
Makes me giggle when she pretends she’s with someone it’s so false, when she pretends to hand the invisible man the drink back then you hear her put it down on the table🀣🀣
Oh dear Shazza making yourself look a fool already πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Omg I came to say this. I was creased here. 🀣🀣🀣🀣 remember in the car that day with her invisible passenger when she was driving whilst streaming/recording. The little fake nods. Soooo unconvincing. Sharon, you are a pathological liar. Stop it!!!! The story has changed like 7 times in the past week (few days) are you ill? Was Jo ill? You went on holiday for 2 weeks? Then it was less than a week, due back Friday? Then all of a sudden back on this evening in the Tin Can! Which is exactly where you have been all along. Just because your car was spotted you had to show you were there. But still lying! Honestly grow up Sharon.

Reactions: 11
anybody watch the factfreak video he dropped tonight Q&A about tattle life
I did and he just confirmed what most of us said last night...trust the process. She thinks thats about as much as he's got hahaha the poor deluded fool she is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
I did and he just confirmed what most of us said last night...trust the process. She thinks thats about as much as he's got hahaha the poor deluded fool she is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
i feel like im famous he used 3 of my comments i hope it dont go to my head like lady trasha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't see Slosher because I was watching the FF ... but isn’t it a coincidence that she appeared on Chickendings TikTok the same time πŸ€”
She's still trying it !! .... By the sounds of it a πŸ’© performance 🎭

He has to basically introduce her to those who haven’t heard of her, and go from there, there are many many layers to her and as he dives deeper he will inevitably uncover them, he is just setting the scene, like a play there has to be a beginning and last night we got that, I am sure the next will be more in depth we have to trust the process I think as much as we all want it all out there yesterday it will just take a bit more time

i know she was at her flat at weekend she was seen looking out her net curtains by a mate of mine no proof just know this woman has no reason to lie

Me too and one he said was exactly what they wanted 🀣🀣πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Woop 🀣🀣🀣🀣
he was confused with my word tat but i guess he just aint use to essex talk

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.