Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T
Police investigation done in a week 🤔🤔, now I'm back on social media, she never left fb.🤣🤣
Give it a week, the mask will slip & she'll be back to screaming abuse at anyone who disagrees with it, remember she has no content without tattle 🤫🤫🤫
Note to the invisible man, her pof is still very much active 😉😉
💋 are moving bull💩💩 is flowing
Thought she said 10 days ?

Reactions: 2
So she's been told not to mention Tattle or the police but since she's been back on she's mentioned it non stop. And I don't believe for one second she's had threats... its all for clout and so the police will take her serious. Its just one lie after another it really is. She's like the little boy that cried wolf

Reactions: 10
Shes on again , she's saying there's been a treats to her life , she's off playing the victim

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's been told not to mention Tattle or the police but since she's been back on she's mentioned it non stop. And I don't believe for one second she's had threats... its all for clout and so the police will take her serious. Its just one lie after another it really is. She's like the little boy that cried wolf
She knew she went too far, but like any narcissist who plays the victim she has to have her sheep feel sorry for her and new ones on her side, but the mask will slip again and the old persona will shine through just watch and wait

Reactions: 9
One day Sharon is goin to tell the truth and nobody is goin to believe her. Her stories get more and more outrageous. As if she is as big as The Smithy family.... about time ya fell back to earth from that cloud 9 you've been perched upon SF. Jesus wept.... utter BS if ever there was 😴😴 its truly laughable it really is 🙄

Reactions: 5
Hold on she has cameras all over her flat so why would she be so worried, she kept going on and on about the cameras constantly in her lives so what is the likelihood that the police said she couldn’t be there just a thought

Reactions: 4
Hold on she has cameras all over her flat so why would she be so worried, she kept going on and on about the cameras constantly in her lives so what is the likelihood that the police said she couldn’t be there just a thought
When she bats them spider ridiculous ugly eyelash she lies ...she's dying to talk you know by her she can't keep her big fat trap shut, thats her down fall

Reactions: 6
The smithys have over 3 million followers I think she's on 7k lol 😆 she's had no fire yet the same thing happened to her 🤣 ffs. She is funny 😁 😂

• Haha
Let's face it no one cares enough about the vile creature to want to harm her physically. A lot of people want her to see her get her karma for being a dishonest lying vile narcissist

So she admitted she has net curtains at ‘her’ lodge. My guess is that is what the individual meant, so, she’s essentially admitted that she twitched her nets at the lodge???? Clutching at straws Sharon. It’s like January at Cornwall aka Clacton all over again. Try harder

Sharon must of spent the whole time in the room with the invisible man. She's got no tan
Same as Chewnisia then. Didn’t go anywhere then either 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

The TikTok posted 2 hours ago and she says … ‘So all the people that have ordered in the last 2 weeks… I’m sorry I’m not allowed talk about it but Ive been away but your orders will go out this Friday’ - my head is even more fried with her ever changing timelines and bullshit stories 😂🤡

Reactions: 6
glad she's able to watch the next few episodes of the fact freak it be a crying shame if she missed it and couldn't comment because she was in hiding from someone/ people trying to kill her, if this threat had carried on she would of missed it all.

Reactions: 3
So that means all the folk who bought for Mothers Day didn't get their deliveries then?

Reactions: 13
The woman is off her rocker, and again with the motivational dance, nothing changes does it here we go again folks!

the “new” guy must be so understanding and happy to watch her just upload video after video and be ignored how long before she’s single again place your bets!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.