Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Costa del Jaywick, or newly renamed Lanzagrotty 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Brilliant. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sharon 👀
And yeah I agree with someone else, she’ll say someone else has borrowed her car/left it there etc… BS BS. I bet it’s moved position as she’s spent her week in Clacton. Sharon you are ridiculous!

Reactions: 3
Well said FF, I think he is going to expose her correctly. Whoever has the video of her using racist language needs to get that to him ASAP.

Reactions: 4
Well I hope he investigates her income sorry I mean charity events. I can't rest until I know that paypal money went to haven house.

Latest fact freak you tube post was about Tattles comments on the deep dive he done. He is still working on the part 2 and 3 of the deep dive on SF. Can’t wait to see what else he uncovers!

If she’s back on TT, get your screen recording going and get the evidence over to FF

Reactions: 3
Oh she is gross and so full of tit on TT, report report report folks, let’s get her taken off

so the news papers can contact her but internet for everything else was not working

oh and anouther man dont wanna be seen in public with her ??

Reactions: 5
a leopard never changes it's spots does it, back and she's started already. Listen Sash, if you have to tell folk you are a nice person you're not. It's a basic human trait that just is, if you have to keep reminding people you are it's a sure sign you are not.

Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 she is so deluded, she thinks we are upset because FF didn’t expose enough.
Oh Sasha Sasha you foolish child, he’s only just begun.
It’s all about unraveling each section to get the bigger picture. And FF has only just started.

Reactions: 9
Makes me giggle when she pretends she’s with someone it’s so false, when she pretends to hand the invisible man the drink back then you hear her put it down on the table🤣🤣
Oh dear Shazza making yourself look a fool already 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Makes me giggle when she pretends she’s with someone it’s so false, when she pretends to hand the invisible man the drink back then you hear her put it down on the table🤣🤣
Oh dear Shazza making yourself look a fool already 🤦‍♀️
I’ve seen better acting at a primary school nativity play 🤣 She’s an absolute 🤡
Maybe finish your food before recording next time Gasha, to spare us the sound of your plastic teeth chewing you skank 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.