Sasha Fontain #11 Chewnisia to Foodbank, I do it from my heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the treadmills still getting used, NOT.!!
Full fat coke and 2 burgers shoving down its neck. She actually makes me sick. I wonder if her brothers caught up on her latest rant.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That 4 weeks will go in a flash. Lewis is my 7th as we have 2 sets of twins from my daughter. Congratulations to you and family they bring so much joy. My first grandsons were twins born on the 1st anniversary of my dad's death and they turned a sad date into a happy date. 😊 being a nanny is my life 😍
Oh how amazing, I’m hoping this is the first of many but my lot don’t agree 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Full fat coke and 2 burgers shoving down its neck. She actually makes me sick. I wonder if her brothers caught up on her latest rant.🤔
Don’t forget her poor heart ❤ the one that’s made out of tungsten 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I've been out all day . Has she made any pity me videos ..let me guess..denied everything and accused us of saying stuff we haven't 🤭answers on a postcard please.

Reactions: 4
Here we go it’s just popped up heart condition have the idiots not watched what it throws down it’s vile foul gob spec saver’s please

What about Julie who shared the holiday rep with her?
Omg yes I knew there was more had forgot, my god all them women, let alone the men I mean that could take a while to count and I have loads to do haha.
I was just thinking I wonder how long it will be till she starts calling pretty nicky a fat shitcnut, oh if she does the irony after she had the cheek yo say us tattlers said nicky needs to lose 5 stone. She will cause she can't help herself

It was like watching feeding time at the zoo between Gasha and ugly bloke on the live also eating like he’d not seen food for a week 🤮

• Haha
Don’t need no man this morning now needs a man why slosher gonzo Fontain cause your mate Nicky’s gone no one to hang around with close by pmsfl grab another mug to use and abuse like you always do

Reactions: 1
Omg yes I knew there was more had forgot, my god all them women, let alone the men I mean that could take a while to count and I have loads to do haha.
I was just thinking I wonder how long it will be till she starts calling pretty nicky a fat shitcnut, oh if she does the irony after she had the cheek yo say us tattlers said nicky needs to lose 5 stone. She will cause she can't help herself
She will ..she's already called her ride to the airport a fat cnut ..bet she feels a mug now taking the ungrateful witch. M25 ...she can't even drive the feckin M25🤣

• Haha
CHRIS :
After this mornings posts I received a call from Chris....So time to clear up a few things .. not that anyone believed Slosher anyway !
Chris is a working man & was not skint when he met her ... He had money in the bank & drove a convertible Audi .. He'd come down from up north to work in London.
He rented a bedsit as he had separated from his Mrs ... This wasn't very far from Sloshers one bed council flat.
He'd never experienced the likes of a Narcissist in his life .. So how would he of guessed what he was letting himself in for !
It wasn't long before she wanted him to move in .... Which he did & he payed her rent and all her bills .... She didn't work for the first 6 months of the relationship.
She doesn't like children & didn't want him to see his ... Slosher would ring his ex and spue vile things to her down the phone and endless sick text messages .. which she still has ... As you can imagine this caused problems between his ex (at the time ) & Mrs.
Chris has never hit a woman in his life ... The disgusting lies Slasher has told about him being a woman abuser is not true .. He infact had to call the police on her after she attacked him because he wanted his documents back that she had .... An argument started .....
She head butted him ... he grabbed her wrists to prevent anything more .. they ended up on the floor with her managing to kick him in the face .. punch and then bite him .... He spent 6 hours up the hospital waiting for a tetanus...... He was never charged for anything.
She's never bought a cafe ... she's only rented them .... Chris payed £3500.00 to pay for stock to get the cafe up and running.
Slosher ran up depts in his name during the relationship .. He left the relationship in £4000 dept.
He couldn't get his clothes back .. She'd sold them on ebay.
The attachment is a screen shot of one of the vile disgusting messages she sent Chris.
As you do in a relationship you call each other pet names .. so the WhatsApp is headed with Wifey.. but believe me its from her.
One of Chis children has a disability .. He has given me permission to show this.
Moving on because I'd be here all day ...

I'm glad to say Chris and his Mrs managed to put the past behind them and get back together .. Him & his Mrs have never got on better .. making it a very happy family unit.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Hand that girl a shovel 🤭 i dont do drama 😳 oh tash come on girl you are the drama 🤦‍♀️
If this is not a red light for roofff then I dont know what is 🤷‍♀️
Welshy & sam dont say we didn't warn you we've watched her for 2 years 🙄🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
I know
“ I don’t do drama” translated means that’s all I do
“ I do retaliate, I just block” translated means I get all my trolls to retaliate and I block you so you can’t correct my bullshit
“ I could say a lot but I’m going to be classy” I am going to say a lot mostly what I’ve made up while not having a classy bone in my body
I could go on and on translating oh here’s one of my favourites
“ see these girls, they are my family” translated means these are my group of sheep’s I’ve managed to manipulated so far in thinking how amazing I am, hopefully the manipulation holds out and there’s no one setting the story straight otherwise I will lose them and how to act like I’m not bothered while making sure I throwing them under the bus 🤣🤣

Oh I just saw her live ..she's saying Where's our proof..Guess what sugartits..we don't need any. You are clearly a certified swampdonkey. Liar to the core . Anyone who believes the trash that comes from your filthy mouth deserves what they will get when they no longer fit your agenda like the two today. You ask us for proof 🤣 ?Where's yours: you venomous witch.

CHRIS :
After this mornings posts I received a call from Chris....So time to clear up a few things .. not that anyone believed Slosher anyway !
Chris is a working man & was not skint when he met her ... He had money in the bank & drove a convertible Audi .. He'd come down from up north to work in London.
He rented a bedsit as he had separated from his Mrs ... This wasn't very far from Sloshers one bed council flat.
He'd never experienced the likes of a Narcissist in his life .. So how would he of guessed what he was letting himself in for !
It wasn't long before she wanted him to move in .... Which he did & he payed her rent and all her bills .... She didn't work for the first 6 months of the relationship.
She doesn't like children & didn't want him to see his ... Slosher would ring his ex and spue vile things to her down the phone and endless sick text messages .. which she still has ... As you can imagine this caused problems between his ex (at the time ) & Mrs.
Chris has never hit a woman in his life ... The disgusting lies Slasher has told about him being a woman abuser is not true .. He infact had to call the police on her after she attacked him because he wanted his documents back that she had .... An argument started .....
She head butted him ... he grabbed her wrists to prevent anything more .. they ended up on the floor with her managing to kick him in the face .. punch and then bite him .... He spent 6 hours up the hospital waiting for a tetanus...... He was never charged for anything.
She's never bought a cafe ... she's only rented them .... Chris payed £3500.00 to pay for stock to get the cafe up and running.
Slosher ran up depts in his name during the relationship .. He left the relationship in £4000 dept.
The attachment is a screen shot of one of the vile disgusting messages she sent Chris.
As you do in a relationship you call each other pet names .. so the WhatsApp is headed with Wifey.. but believe me its from her.
One of Chis children has a disability .. He has given me permission to show this.

I'm glad to say Chris and his Mrs managed to put the past behind them and get back together .. Him & his Mrs have never got on better .. making it a very happy family unit.
Wow that message is vile. Calling a child a ******* ******!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
i think nicky should sent a solicitors letter to sasha to cease and desist using her name and any information in those messages

WOW what a vile vile woman, yet again another example of her hating on a disabled vulnerable child.

She is seriously unwell, she totally believes her lies she really does. She'd dangerous- she either needs to be sectioned and get the help she needs or end up in prison for the list of things she's done.

The things that have been exposed over the last 2 days have lowered her to levels that a beyond disgraceful.

Poor Chris and his child I'm so sorry you have had to endure that xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
CHRIS :

just show what a evil vile scum bag she really is low life 😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
CHRIS :

She said earlier that he texts her every Christmas and New year's and also tried to send the bloke on her live to either his ex Mrs or Mrs shop ( didn't quite hear).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.