Sasha Fontain #11 Chewnisia to Foodbank, I do it from my heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs just told her to stop wasting police time. And she’s blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said to the person on the phone 'I'm not agressive I don't post aggressive stuff' Comes off the phone effin n jeffin about someone 🤣🤣🤣 Couldn't make it up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ok somebody better better get the mini bus ready i think she said were gonna need room for atleast 10

• Haha
Reactions: 8
👋👋👋👋👋👋 Sorry can’t stop off out can someone save me a seat please I would prefer a window one 👋

• Haha
If the police decide to go through these threads then the one good thing about it will be that she has exposed herself also. The screen recordings and screenshots of her on here will show her in a completely different light to what she’s making herself out be. She is a vile disgraceful human being and she’ll always be remembered for what she said about that poor woman who was reaching out for help for Domestic Abuse and also what she said about that poor guy Johnny who she pretended to befriend and when he took those tablets and she said she wished they had worked. I lived with and was abused by a narcissistic sociopath for almost 14 years and I can honestly say this woman is exactly the same as him. People like them should come with a government health warning to stay away from them as they are dangerous to be around for your mental health.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Untrue

I THINK YOU WILL FIND SAM PAYNE WHEN PEOPLE HAVE DIRT ON THEM IT NEVER GOES AWAY.
PEOPLE ARE NOW COMING FORWARD AS THEY WANT THE TRUTH TO BE TOLD.

EARLIER SASHA WAS YOU NOT SENDING SOMEONE INTO CHRIS PARTNERS SHOP ?

ALSO SASHA YOU NEVER GAVE THE POLICE UR ADDRESS

Reactions: 9
She’s the biggest bully of em all look at fact freak everyone mass report him the sister she ain’t spoke to in 11 years was at meet me party who’s a liar 🤥 I tell the truth when we all just witnessed her telling lies to the police

Reactions: 4
She’s the biggest bully of em all look at fact freak everyone mass report him the sister she ain’t spoke to in 11 years was at meet me party who’s a liar 🤥 I tell the truth when we all just witnessed her telling lies to the police
That’s the thing, the police are coming to see her because of what she’s just said on the phone and there is nothing in here to back that up. She twisted that full post about Chris and the police will see that.

Reactions: 7
IF YOU GIVE ME THE POLICE DETAILS I WILL CALL THEM AND GIVE THEM MY ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS ITS NOT A PROBLEM .

Sam Payne has the intelligence quotient of rhubarb. She wants to be Sasha so bad 😂 she quotes her word for word. Bless her heart, she’s truly, well, I don’t know what she is 😂
I think Sam is projecting, she’s jealous of Sasha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sam Payne has the intelligence quotient of rhubarb. She wants to be Sasha so bad 😂 she quotes her word for word. Bless her heart, she’s truly, well, I don’t know what she is 😂
I think Sam is projecting, she’s jealous of Sasha 😂
Ffsake I’m crying with laughter

Ffsake no videos slagging anyone off they’ve all been deleted like the Tina ones

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffsake I’m crying with laughter

Ffsake no videos slagging anyone off they’ve all been deleted like the Tina ones
Now discussing threats to beat people up..errr what about the Welsh dragon threatening To go beat Di up on her first appearance in the box 🤭

Reactions: 3
Who’s gone quiet,? Sorry I’ve been out for an anniversary lunchy at the pub…🍷 cheers everyone

Reactions: 3
Is it a crime to make a phone call???
Seriously Sam, is it a crime to make a phone call????

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.