Sasha Fontain #11 Chewnisia to Foodbank, I do it from my heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do not want to be apart of your drama they are sick of it and because of that she throws them under the bus, I hope MrsBarrelcakes comes back swinging

Reactions: 6
You just know there’s now going to be ANOTHER video saying… it’s all lies…..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
she’s just been mouthing off calling Kerry a cnut, and saying nicky whores herself out… she really is a nasty vile cnut.
anyway, where’s The Welsh wonder today.??? SPs still in the live and she’s seen everything.. having never met and not living anywhere each other.. am k right in saying the give it a month or so she’ll be under the bus too.
NW has made it out of her seductive state to no doubt reel in some more fellas, Neils on the hit list now… RUN MATE.!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is she obsessed with no one having anything over her and always then refers to how she “ain’t no slag , I ain’t slept wiv no one “
Sharon it’s nothing ever about who u do or don’t sleep with . It’s the foul language on tik Tok , the racial remark u made , the driving whilst making tik toks and just being one angry , vitriolic human being on a young persons app . Stay on only fans or your dating sites or meet me where you have people the same as you . You honestly are embarrassing yourself . Ps your Facebook page claims u live in Chigwell … do better

Reactions: 9
here we go calling 101 again
She said in her live earlier he messages every Christmas and New year's , so what is it Sasha , if he is not allowed to contact her why is she only ringing the police now. 😂😂😂 Her lies continues

Reactions: 4
She said in her live earlier he messages every Christmas and New year's , so what is it Sasha , if he is not allowed to contact her why is she only ringing the police now. 😂😂😂 Her lies continues
so shes allowed to give his adrdress out on live and doesnt read out the text message she sent him tho thats vile

Reactions: 1
CHRIS :
After this mornings posts I received a call from Chris....So time to clear up a few things .. not that anyone believed Slosher anyway !
Chris is a working man & was not skint when he met her ... He had money in the bank & drove a convertible Audi .. He'd come down from up north to work in London.
He rented a bedsit as he had separated from his Mrs ... This wasn't very far from Sloshers one bed council flat.
He'd never experienced the likes of a Narcissist in his life .. So how would he of guessed what he was letting himself in for !
It wasn't long before she wanted him to move in .... Which he did & he payed her rent and all her bills .... She didn't work for the first 6 months of the relationship.
She doesn't like children & didn't want him to see his ... Slosher would ring his ex and spue vile things to her down the phone and endless sick text messages .. which she still has ... As you can imagine this caused problems between his ex (at the time ) & Mrs.
Chris has never hit a woman in his life ... The disgusting lies Slasher has told about him being a woman abuser is not true .. He infact had to call the police on her after she attacked him because he wanted his documents back that she had .... An argument started .....
She head butted him ... he grabbed her wrists to prevent anything more .. they ended up on the floor with her managing to kick him in the face .. punch and then bite him .... He spent 6 hours up the hospital waiting for a tetanus...... He was never charged for anything.
She's never bought a cafe ... she's only rented them .... Chris payed £3500.00 to pay for stock to get the cafe up and running.
Slosher ran up depts in his name during the relationship .. He left the relationship in £4000 dept.
He couldn't get his clothes back .. She'd sold them on ebay.
The attachment is a screen shot of one of the vile disgusting messages she sent Chris.
As you do in a relationship you call each other pet names .. so the WhatsApp is headed with Wifey.. but believe me its from her.
One of Chis children has a disability .. He has given me permission to show this.
Moving on because I'd be here all day ...

I'm glad to say Chris and his Mrs managed to put the past behind them and get back together .. Him & his Mrs have never got on better .. making it a very happy family unit.
On the phone to police as I write
She's just vile

Reactions: 1
Anyone and I mean anyone who defends anyone who uses the R word specifically against children need to go and have a good hard look at themselves in the mirror because it says a hell of a lot about you if you think thats an acceptable word to be used with so much hatred against a child. If I knew a friend of mine had said that 1. I'd be telling them straight it makes them a cu#t of the highest order and 2 I can assure you they would no longer be a friend and I would make it very well known why not 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 2
CHRIS :
After this mornings posts I received a call from Chris....So time to clear up a few things .. not that anyone believed Slosher anyway !
Chris is a working man & was not skint when he met her ... He had money in the bank & drove a convertible Audi .. He'd come down from up north to work in London.
He rented a bedsit as he had separated from his Mrs ... This wasn't very far from Sloshers one bed council flat.
He'd never experienced the likes of a Narcissist in his life .. So how would he of guessed what he was letting himself in for !
It wasn't long before she wanted him to move in .... Which he did & he payed her rent and all her bills .... She didn't work for the first 6 months of the relationship.
She doesn't like children & didn't want him to see his ... Slosher would ring his ex and spue vile things to her down the phone and endless sick text messages .. which she still has ... As you can imagine this caused problems between his ex (at the time ) & Mrs.
Chris has never hit a woman in his life ... The disgusting lies Slasher has told about him being a woman abuser is not true .. He infact had to call the police on her after she attacked him because he wanted his documents back that she had .... An argument started .....
She head butted him ... he grabbed her wrists to prevent anything more .. they ended up on the floor with her managing to kick him in the face .. punch and then bite him .... He spent 6 hours up the hospital waiting for a tetanus...... He was never charged for anything.
She's never bought a cafe ... she's only rented them .... Chris payed £3500.00 to pay for stock to get the cafe up and running.
Slosher ran up depts in his name during the relationship .. He left the relationship in £4000 dept.
He couldn't get his clothes back .. She'd sold them on ebay.
The attachment is a screen shot of one of the vile disgusting messages she sent Chris.
As you do in a relationship you call each other pet names .. so the WhatsApp is headed with Wifey.. but believe me its from her.
One of Chis children has a disability .. He has given me permission to show this.
Moving on because I'd be here all day ...

I'm glad to say Chris and his Mrs managed to put the past behind them and get back together .. Him & his Mrs have never got on better .. making it a very happy family unit.
that's one nasty witch, I'm so glad he got out of that relationship, even though he had debts because of her I think he dodged a bullet.

They do not want to be apart of your drama they are sick of it and because of that she throws them under the bus, I hope MrsBarrelcakes comes back swinging
What's happened to Barrelcakes, I missed that one.

so shes allowed to give his adrdress out on live and doesnt read out the text message she sent him tho thats vile
She full of tit , she said in one of her videos she as not been on tattle for 2 weeks as everyone screen shots and sends it to her, she just said now she as not been on for 3 months. She knows who we all are , well she don't know me. I found her funny at the beginning now it's one drama after another

Reactions: 3
Blimey she still rattling on 🙄
I got bored of listening to her slating nicky just looked and she's still going on bout same old tit 🤷‍♀️ deluded
Has welshy gone as well as no lick arse today from that one only nicola#gaggingforitanyonewilldo 🤦‍♀️

She gave the police badge number out as well as addresses. 😂 Bless her, she can mention my name on live because I haven't done anything wrong but repeat what I've just seen her do whilst calling the police ON LIVE. Do it on private ffs if you don't want all the attention, I've never commented here but saw her live publicly sharing all this info she wants taken down 🤔.

If she really doesn't want attention from this why do it publicly on live? Why take this phone call on live? And why is there SOOO many old friends, exs and family members against her? How are they ALL mental but she's totally sane? So confusing, why can she behave this way but others can't. She's got serious double standards it seems and needs help 😬

Reactions: 3
READ MY POST .. IT SAID CHRIS PUT UP £3500 TO GET THE STOCK FOR THE CAFE .. NOT THAT YOU STOLE £3500 FROM HIM .
STOP TWISTING IT AND LYING TO THE POLICE ON THE PHONE .. LIVE INFRONT OF YOUR FOLLOWERS .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.