Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
TDLR
Well, This has come round unexpectedly fast. Holiday has come and gone, next one has been booked and we’re rallying the geeewwwlss up to go, put it in your diaries now 29th April 2 weeks booked this time. Still awaiting to see a headcount for those interested… Although we know they’ll definitely be 2 going.
Then it’s off to Domican, only an experienced solo traveller of 20 years would know where in the world 🌎 this is.🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
The Welsh wonder has taken the place of mod away from everyone. Self titled Civil servant who has the ability to get anyones IP addresses through her job ..LEGALLY 🤷🏼‍♀️, Has still yet to show her skills as this has been going on 10months now.🥱🥱🤥🤥
Although it was only today she quoted that “Trolls are people who leave nasty messages on public forums”… Which she had previously spent the last week doing exactly that.?
She’s blocking at every opportunity, and as one follower told Tasha, “your mods are losing you money as they are blocking everyone”
Still making an appearance as contender for the seat is SP, promptly screenshotting in her sleep (and trimming the fringe with shears) these days and sending it via the #wgg so to beat the Welsh wonder to pole position 1🤦🏼‍♀️
Although these 2 are now BFF as they both seem to have been born from the same egg.🤦🏼‍♀️
The deflection game is still high on Tashas list, This time with a food bank collection.
With essentials on the wishlist which could be mistaken for cupboard refresh, such as Cream Eggs (which will of course be a great substitute for baby formula) And mint sauce to pour all over the Chewnisian lamb that must have snuck home in the case of many travels, It seems that everyone must just eat chocolate.
It also seems that people have to smell good rather than eat these days looking at the list.
We are now making a nationwide appeal for Melissa, who was once upon a time seen residing in the box, reading out comments just incase Tasha missed anything from her loyal fans. Last seen before she went to Skegvegas, But may also have been blocked too 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think the highlight of the weekend was the arrival of the much awaited Mcfluffies delivery. Double this, Double that and Double heart attack in the waiting, While proudly showing off the treadmill in the background, Ready for Monday… although who was going to use it was questionable as she was off to the caravan on Sunday for a few weeks.?🤦🏼‍♀️🧳
Still awaiting a standard upload from Roof the nurse, who seems to have forgotten she has a code at the NMC, but it’s not there for fun.

A few big thank yous this week to all that have worked tirelessly, along side their normal jobs of sofa surfing and dole queuing ( I joke.) to provide the local fuzz with info that was much needed, as someone lost their abacus and stopped counting on their fingers and toes👏🏼
Im looking forward to Friday at 3, I think normal service might resume🚕🚓👮‍♀️👮

Thank you @poola for guiding us, Get well soon❤
Thanks to @Smithy883 for the fan clubs with SP and The Welsh Wonder
And great big thanks to Dave aka @nottobeforgotten , You’ve been amazing with your consistency, with never giving up to find the answers that still have not got the straight answer.
Caio Bye 👋🏼👋🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

nottobeforgotten

Ok well im gonna quickly put this on here before i get nicked

Sharon Brotherton was in fact born a women (shocker i know)

Born into a lovely hard working family Sharon was pretty much the problem child and always told lies.
The family just gets picked up and dropped as an when its suits her. the family last helped her out when she owed the cafe 2019.
Her brother never kicked her in the stomach he in fact hit her over the head with a frying pan.
The cafe was fronted by Chris. Chris as Sharon recalls was the DV man. Many people had witnessed in the past Sharon in fact would punch him in the face in public.

Sharon has never lived in chigwell
Sharon was married twice

Sharon was never married to a lord, ever meet a lord nor lived in a manor house as she has claimed

Chris and Sharon bought the title when they were together something to do with plot of land they bought. She uses the title to get free stuff

I don't want to upset anyone with this part so WARNING
Sharon has never had any children but in the 80s/90's Sharon had a planned abortion. later found she could'nt have children.
sadly story about Mason is untrue.

it was also said that people have had reason to believe that Sharon has stolen Charity money in the past when raising money for a ill child in London

Also Sharon changes her name and the spelling due to so much dirt on her from the past hence why
she sits there surrounded by cameras.

Sharon does not have heart problems she had a heart pulp once and the hospital sent her home the same day.
it was in fact anxiety.

This info was given to me from a very close friend that knows the family that has known Sharon most of her life. Also watches her lives and screams at her phone disgusted when Sharon is seen making up stories from her past.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Playing catch up again after a very busy week at work. Congratulations @sausageroll1970* I know the absolute joy a grandchild brings. And I’m so pleased everything is good with you @poola.

Well today’s events on TikTok have not disappointed. Well done all those accounts still working to expose her lies. She’s unraveling. And why would she be doing that if she’s done nothing wrong? If I was innocent I’d take great pleasure in proving everyone wrong.

But honestly you lot make my day. You know her better than she knows herself and certainly better than those saddos who’ve known her about three weeks all willing to make absolute tits of themselves to secure their place in that stupid effing WhatsApp group. Yes Lisa, we’re all sad, jobless liars who are totally jealous of Tasha! 🙄 yawn.

For the final time Lisa. None of us on this thread are remotely jealous of anything Sasha is or has. Her flat is a shithole. It’s my absolute worst nightmare. A sea of black and grey with cheap diamanté tat and crushed velvet. There’s wallpaper where there shouldn’t be and where there should be wallpaper it’s hanging off. Her car is a shed and the tin can van is soulless and bland. Her dress sense is utterly atrocious. But most of all I’d hate to be as ugly on the inside as what she is. She’s vile. When you’re hateful and bitter it makes you ugly on the outside and that’s the kind of energy you end up attracting. I’ll pass on Tasha’s life thank you.

And Nicky if you have broken free then power to you. The relief must be overwhelming. The Welsh one must be pissing herself with excitement if it means she’s moved even further up the heirarchy. Ruth, there’s no hope for you. I once thought you were too nice to speak up but I actually now just think you’re thick.

Anyway gewwws (or boys 😂) thank you for giving me some great reading after a long day and keep up the good work 💪🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

nottobeforgotten

Personally I really don’t give a shit about NO police coming to my door. Just be warned I have a hell of a lot more on her than she does me all I’ve done is state FACTS. So if your coming u best bring ur best pen and pad cos ur gonna need it.

Honestly I’m done with her on that app what are we all still doing watching the scum . Hit that report button every opportunity we get on all her accounts. We have reported her to the charity what else are we waiting her. Watching her continue with her bullshit. Yes I am so angry just how low can someone go 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Salale

VIP Member
Why does she keep pretending she's getting screenshots because everyone knows you can view this site without an account? 🤔

If she had any loyal friends they would be telling her to come off Tiktok for a while because that hole she keeps digging with lie after lie will eventually swallow up any tinsy winsy bit of self respect she has left.

Her current followers = here for the drama 🍿
It's all to try scare us into shutting up about her ..the only thing that truly rattles her. The more she carrys on the more we will be here. Her numbers are dwindling..ours are on the rise because people are beginning to realise that there's something very wrong about her . We saw it early..they're just catching up and seeing her truly grubby colours.

I thought she was talking to barrelcakes on her live last night
I do not trust barrelcakes at all..she's supposed to be an ex cop yet associates with her...coppers are supposed to have integrity and the ability to spot a wrong un...let's not forget she took her to the airport not 3 weeks ago drinking cocktails with her..

Reactions: 22

gatekeeper

VIP Member
My son and his partner lost my grandson at 31weeks and to see my son my baby go through this traumatic event was devastating to our whole family and for her to lie about experiencing that is disgusting 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

LadyTosh

VIP Member
She's like the little boy that cried wolf... and because she's conned so many people out of money in the past and present (knocking people by not sending goods, non payment of wages etc) it's extremely hard to believe her. She's a compulsive liar and a proven thief it's as simple as that.... so based on her past and present behaviour of bein such a Billy bullshitter why would anyone believe her? I'll be honest, although she is very convincing I know shes a great manipulater therefore I'm pretty certain that she has used some of the charity money for herself ( fact she donated holiday but took 700 quid) bein another reason why I'm finding it hard to believe her. Add to that all her inconsistencies shes just doin what she does best and try to bullshit out of it. I really do hope for your sake we are all wrong as I know you have the potential of doin good, however your vile, greedy, backstabbing, heinous behaviour far outshines any goodness. You're not the giving caring individual you profess on Tiktok at all and your recent behaviour reflects such. Stop with lies and exaggeration and then maybe... just maybe people wouldn't need to call you out. You are your own worst enemy Sharon

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Actually feel sick to the stomach making out she’s been through the trauma of early childbirth with a devastating ending.
Having been through this at an early age, It’s something that stays with me every day, every week, every month and every year for the last 31 years. And i remember watching her a few months ago describe the worst day of her life, but this wasn’t it.!
You fking deserve everything that’s coming your way in any shape or form… I’m done🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
My son died aged 6 months, it's something I'll never get over. He's the first thing I think of when I open my eyes. His twin sister survived but with a life limiting condition, every day is bonus and I thank God for giving me the chance to be a mother. Slasher has no empathy towards others to lie about losing a child. She's a despicable human I have no sympathy for her, I pray she gets what's coming her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

poola

VIP Member
I've just found out that we have all been being incredibly rude :oops:

We have had a guest for some time that we failed to properly welcome

I'm sure you'll all join me in waving a cheery hello (and feel free to introduce yourself formally) to Conor.2000

Hi Conor👋👋👋

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
If I leave she'll only make out I've either been taken by 👮‍♀️👮‍♂️ or I'm frightened of her, so looks like I'm stuck

I'm so angry
Death of a child
Domestic violence victim
These subjects are heartbreaking, to lie about such events for what, sympathy!!!

I'm assuming the IVF is all lies to, the egg donation, where the lady had twins, then it was 1 boy, it's like an episode of a soap
We are dealing with one very sick individual, who has been getting away with this all her life, no one has ever stood up to her. We struggle with how spiteful and hateful she is because we all have a heart and a conscious, we are good people that just want her seen for what she is. She has severe MENTAL HEALTH issues and should really be locked away for the general public’s safety. She is a liar, a thief, and a very dangerous vile creature. She preys on the vulnerable, steal from TERMINALLY ILL CHILDREN. I’m here to see her pay for what she has done. after the investigation I will step down as it’s time consuming and I have a wonderful life and wonderful family, holidays to look forward too and so much more. I just need to see that Haven House get all the money that was raised for them. How fucking dare she take what isn’t hers. By the sounds of it she has done this all her life, this also explains why she had no sympathy for the poor DV lady that reached out for help. If she is an abuser like the above posts states, she would have seen it that the DV lady asked for it, cause thats what abusers do, they turn every situation making out it’s the victims fault. She is a disgrace to the human race

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
Phew!
What in the Double Sausage and Egg McMuffin has been going on here? 🍔

Firstly congrats to @rocksolidcrew for an excellent TLDR 🤩

Although I have to admit, I can't really make head nor tail of 'what's occurring' now 🐲
I'm assuming SP may need some surgical intervention to displace her from a certain someone's rectal canal 💩
Did wibble actually appear in/on a live? 😮
I saw about 5 minutes of a live (with the vile CE) this afternoon where Casha was flashing her mobile about to 'prove' she transferred money to the Hospice - £1460 - did she say what this relates to? It was dated for Monday 14th June so a little late for the Easter payment seeing as Easter was 2nd -5th April 🐰🐰🐰
I've noticed her larger accounts have disappeared 😂 and her remaining accounts only contain recent videos 🙄🙄🙄 from the very short time I saw this afternoon she didn't seem to be selling much, what a shame! 😜
I have been granted some time tonight but I still won't be very active until probably Thursday now 🙁 (I should be back in time for the coach Friday though, I'm assuming it's 3pm as per usual :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:) but do keep up with the comments here so I can try and fathom out what's happening 🧐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
She is one of these women who fall out with friends and then demand everyone to not be friends with that person either. Typical school bully

pompom99

VIP Member
Do you get the feeling that her 'fans' are the kind of gullible women who you read about that get rinsed by a toy boy from overseas 🤔

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Well my synopsis of all this - For Welshy - I’ll save you looking that word up on google - it means brief summary! 🤣.
The PayPal/charity/money scenarios are bad. They need to be answered and rectified - 100%. I’ll be honest I have lost track of what was raised. What was given. What was spent and who ate the Easter eggs 🥚 😝😝
My other concern is this - why do we constantly see videos/lives saying what a good person she is and how amazing she is and talking as if she is talking about someone else when in fact it is herself!! Does she really believe she is a nice person. The language is appalling - don’t get me wrong I can swear like a navvy when I want to - but never on a social media platform to others and not in public. The disgusting way she blocks people and calls them words that no one should use in public. Definitely that word should never be aimed at anyone. It’s rude. It’s not big and it’s not clever at all. Does she honestly believe in her own mind that she is amazing? Look I’m amazing 🤣but I don’t feel the need to blooming tell people I am😝😝. My fingers cannot type fast enough with all the things I want to write!!
Miss Lisa from the Valley - firstly - yes you are still sniffing around tattle - you cannot resist. You have no idea who has a job and who hasn’t. I am a delightful size 12 lady. I have a job and an amazing car and even bigger pension coming my way when I retire 😛😛. Are you that stupid that you “think”’you know who does what for their profession and we are all cowering under our chairs hiding 🙈 because we are scared 😱. Errrrrrrre big fat no to that one. You have won the prize for being the most deluded, stupid, rude, uneducated person I have had the misfortune to come across on social media. Your comments only make you look stupid and quite frankly ridiculous.
You will end up thrown out of the “WhatsApp group”. Which I have to say is again quite ridiculous. Believe it or not us mere mortals here also have WhatsApp groups with people - it isn’t a “special club”’to have WhatsApp groups!!! 🤓🤓.
Finally when you try and be clever pulling someone up about their spelling - check your own luv - as people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones!!!!
Anyway I’m off to sit in my hot tub now with a glass of something chilled. It isn’t “preseco”. Yes I spelt it incorrectly on purpose 😝😝. But a lovely glass of very very very expensive white wine!! Adios for now 🥰🥰😝😝😝😝

• Heart

michellekc

Born into a lovely hard working family Sharon was pretty much the problem child and always told lies.
The family just gets picked up and dropped as an when its suits her. the family last helped her out when she owed the cafe 2019.
Her brother never kicked her in the stomach he in fact hit her over the head with a frying pan.
The cafe was fronted by Chris. Chris as Sharon recalls was the DV man. Many people had witnessed in the past Sharon in fact would punch him in the face in public.

Sharon was married twice

Sharon was never married to a lord, ever meet a lord nor lived in a manor house as she has claimed

Chris and Sharon bought the title when they were together something to do with plot of land they bought. She uses the title to get free stuff

Sharon has never had any children but in the 80s/90's Sharon had a planned abortion. later found she could'nt have children.

it was also said that people have had reason to believe that Sharon has stolen Charity money in the past when raising money for a ill child in London

Also Sharon changes her name and the spelling due to so much dirt on her from the past hence why

Sharon does not have heart problems she had a heart pulp once and the hospital sent her home the same day.
it was in fact anxiety.

This info was given to me from a very close friend that knows the family that has known Sharon most of her life. Also watches her lives and screams at her phone disgusted when Sharon is seen making up stories from her past.
This makes her the lowest of the low 😡. My daughter died when she was 3 weeks old, my life has changed forever. To lie that you have lost a child or lost in pregnancy is sick.
Vile, evil human.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

nottobeforgotten

CAN WE PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS ON THE CHARITY EVENTS FOR NEW COMERS OR ANYONE READING TATTLE

EASTER

EGGS DONATED CHARITY DID RECEIVED
£1,100 RAISED WHICH SASHA FONTAIN CONFIRMS IN VIDEOS. THE CHARITY HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF THIS SUM OF MONEY HAD BEEN RAISED UNTILL THEY WAS INFORM A FEW WEEKS AGO. THERE IS NO RECORD OF ANY MONEY GIVEN IN PERSON NOR ANY TRANSACTION

23rd MAY EVENT

1st JUNE BUCKET MONEY CASH RECEIVED
9th JUNE A LETTER WAS SENT OUT THANKING SASHA FOR MONEY RECEIVED
11th JUNE SASHA STILL ASKING ABOUT PAYPAL PAYMENTS
14th JUNE THE CHARITY RECEIVED A BANK TRANSFER/ PAYPAL PAYMENT WHICH WAS LESS THAN HALF OF £1,100 ( charity could not disclose the amount )

allaboutthebling

Sharon was married twice

it was in fact anxiety.

Wow wow wow

So all those lies! Who is so disgusting that she lies about losing a child, having gone through a miscarriage a bad one at that- to lie about having one then I thank god you can't have children.

Lady Sharon or Sharyn or Sharryn or Sasha it's all a cover up because you are so covered in dirt you have to fake your name.

Your poor family, you've called them all so many names disgusting names at that and it's all lies!

You are infact a man beater- you are the violent one!!!!!

You stole when raising money for an ill child before and now you've stolen from a children's hospice all a bit familiar don't you think!!!

Heart problems my arse- you suffer with anxiety and that is for no other reason than your shitting yourself that your going to be exposed and shown for who you really are!!!!

WELL WELL THE TIME IS NOW- YOU ARE DISGUSTING

• Angry

Salale

VIP Member
Good Morning Connor ! Off you trot to put in another imaginary order..you must have some sort of hygiene problem to need so many products. Good luck with that sweetie.

Inspirational quotes..she loves a good 'ol inspirational quote and a little sashay dance 💃 when she's troubled doesn't she ; you go girl✌

Here's an inspirational quote for us Tattlers ...

Remember folks...no matter how bad your day is ..you could have woke up as Sasha Fontain.

You're welcome. Have a cracking day👊

• Haha

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
Omg iv been so wrapped up in baby iv only just caught up. Could it be the slosher empire is crumbling around her. Friends are leaving the sinking ship. I am so pleased to see that nicky is out I only wished ruth would stop being such a doormat. Well done uncovering the truth. We all knew it but getting it confirmed is still shocking. And now she's threatening to blackmail her old family and friends. Years of texts years of people confiding in her. Hope her friends and seeing this. DONT EVER TELL HER ANY SECRETS she's no one's friend