Sasha Fontain #11 Chewnisia to Foodbank, I do it from my heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well they are watching apparently 😂

I feel so sorry for him he has no idea what he is about to get involved with, it’s like seeing an accident about to happen and not being able to stop it
nice to know there keeping them selves busy between strip searching minors and tik tok supervision they must miss the days they got to watch football line side saves having to actualy stop any crimes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet the police are loving the hotline not going today, I wonder if they get paid double on the hotline.💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be shaving her snatch later pmsfl geezer ain’t got a clue what his letting himself in for especially as I can guarantee she’s got filtered pictures up on plenty of freaks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will be shaving her snatch later pmsfl geezer ain’t got a clue what his letting himself in for especially as I can guarantee she’s got filtered pictures up on plenty of freaks 🤣🤣🤣🤣
All you need out on a date her swearing and coughing everywhere 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
In her words “my 24 carat platinum snatch “ …………… wow 🤦🏻‍♀️🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my Goodness! Have just read to catch up on all since last night . .. firstly, well done Nicky! Best thing you ever did is to kick that to the curb!
As for flasha’s vidios …dear oh dear! Her feathers have definitly been ruffled! This display of hatred and evil, is infact the real Flasha! Lost control and true coloures being shown for all .

One point that I noticed ; if all her records/ gossip she keeps , go back years for all the people( victims!) she makes friends with … That just shows she knows they are going to see the real her eventually & break away…If she then threatens them with this … in her crazy mind , may ease the fall out for her?!! Either way she knows no friendship is going to last! . A bit like any relationship with men! She is a broken specimen & totaly uncapable of either!
😵💫🤣🤣

Like us all I am angry and insenced , and here now to see it get all it deserves! Roll on!

Some issue with water pressure at ‘the lodge’ - I guess the couple staying didn’t book for the prestige lodge experience 🤣

• Haha
A lady from the flames events has just put that Tasha was “Not Professional” and walked away before the event went live. She says that anyone with class would not associate themselves with her😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone with a heart condition that saturated fat is going to do it the world of good

Reactions: 5
Nikki if you’re reading this

Well done for seeing through it. Took you long enough but hey you got there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.