Sasha Fontain #11 Chewnisia to Foodbank, I do it from my heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on live now playing the Voice notes of some bloke who will be her next victim.
Poor bloke probably hasn't got a clue what he is letting his self in for. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't like any posts either but yesterday I couldn't access my account here for hours. Tried messaging Tattle but it failed to send.🤔

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t she see how unusual
It is to play voice notes
On a tiktok live

Such a strange woman

Reactions: 4
‘I’m intelligent becos i run a caravan and lodge bizniz and sell beauty and tit to muppets, candills too’😂

I can’t like any posts either ….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amg Mercedes’ cause it’s got a badge on the back pmsfl she now needs a geezer cause it ain’t got niki no more to go out with don’t do drama Ffsake geezer don’t know his on tick tok and about to enter being filmed every where

Reactions: 4
It’s the police they’ve done it.😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well they are watching apparently 😂

Amg Mercedes’ cause it’s got a badge on the back pmsfl she now needs a geezer cause it ain’t got niki no more to go out with don’t do drama Ffsake geezer don’t know his on tick tok and about to enter being filmed every where
I feel so sorry for him he has no idea what he is about to get involved with, it’s like seeing an accident about to happen and not being able to stop it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.