Sasha Fontain #11 Chewnisia to Foodbank, I do it from my heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn't bare that nicky got so much more attention than she did, she didnt need to Try she is a pretty classy looking lady. She didn't need to spout vulgaritys to get attention. She only needed to stand there for that, and slasha wasn't gonna like that for to long.
In the time I have followed her so far I can count a definite 7 potentially 10 friends that she claimed to be "best fwiends" that she no longer talks to.
1-Ang diamond
2-Debs nails
3-Polly pocket
4-Tracey
5-kelli Jordan
6-the tattooed lady(so sorry I am unsure of her name)
7-pretty nicky
8-mrs barrelcakes(unsure???)
9-josephine(unsure If they have actually fallen out)
10-dotty Diane (don't seem as friendly like they was?).
If I have got any of this wrong I will stand corrected. Some people don't have that many friends in a lifetime let alone in a year, come on sheep🐑🐑🐑 open your 👀👁👀👁 your embarrassing yourselves 😳😳😳
What about Julie who shared the holiday rep with her?

Reactions: 3
Anyway thought 666 was having a pj day in its river island that stand up on their own pjs like all her white tops

Anyway thought 666 was having a pj day in its river island that stand up on their own pjs like all her white tops
Could be a few more holidays off she needs another mug to get her to the airports lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What want to know who is she going to go out with on Saturday nights now nicking has been dumped!! Because let's be honest at least N had some life in her and the other one must do shift work I presume......😍🤣🤣
Oh I know she will get new best friends 🙄😅
Watch for the Welsh one having a weekend in Essex soon 😛😛😛.

So the imbecile Sam Payne keeps going - she needs to wind her neck in
Ooooh who has rattled SP fringe 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Don’t worry SP we will welcome you with open arms - soon 😳😳😳👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣🤣. Come to the dark side - we have fun here 😜

Reactions: 4
Good luck with receiving Mother's Day hampers for next Sunday, stock in sometime next week🤔🤔🤔
#successfulbusinesswoman 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We’ve ruined it’s food donations Ffsake what to make her look good when you can donate at your own supermarkets and own food banks

The other laugh is what came out on here yesterday about dollops heart condition she hasn’t mentioned a word about that as it now wants a nice big fat pizza 🍕 to eat with all the other tit it eats mostly McDonald’s breakfast

And another mug off of pof today it didn’t want no man all like to be like her no kids no man no drama Ffsake if he only knew what a dollop his chatting too

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
We’ve ruined it’s food donations Ffsake what to make her look good when you can donate at your own supermarkets and own food banks

The other laugh is what came out on here yesterday about dollops heart condition she hasn’t mentioned a word about that as it now wants a nice big fat pizza 🍕 to eat with all the other tit it eats mostly McDonald’s breakfast

And another mug off of pof today it didn’t want no man all like to be like her no kids no man no drama Ffsake if he only knew what a dollop his chatting too
And she likes him because he sounds honest… the irony 😂😂

• Haha
I personally think this is all massively suspicious! All the ones who stick up for her the most in one day?!? I call it as being another planned game of theirs x

Old Damien gonzo thorn better known as 666 his nice his nice but the trouble is gonzo you ain’t bloody nice never have been

Old Damien gonzo thorn better known as 666 his nice his nice but the trouble is gonzo you ain’t bloody nice never have been
In fact your a massive dollop of cows tit

Lmaoooooo what’s her faults. They all said she had none. Omg the list i could write…
- she is on live responding on dating website

No likes here either

Has it got any faults pmsfl should be what’s actually right with it and we all know the answer to that absolutely nothing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Lmaoooooo what’s her faults. They all said she had none. Omg the list i could write…
- she is on live responding on dating website

No likes here either
There are far too many faults to mention

glad it’s not just my like button that’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.