Sasha Fontain #11 Chewnisia to Foodbank, I do it from my heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outing on live now no mansion Ffsake it said it had big house with hubby swimming pool 3 cars Mercedes’ amg hers when it couldn’t even drive Ffsake remember all your lies gonzo

Reactions: 7
Where is the Welsh wonder this morning..? She’s commented on the beautiful Nickys post, but not backing up her position of rectal plug.?
Ohhhh dear, It’s time to pick sides🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping dollop think julie evans got missed off that long list the lies it tells and don’t remember I remember more of its lies than ole gonzo does as for its Facebook who put Chigwell on it obviously it dreams of manor road Ffsake

Reactions: 5
And there she is on this beautiful sunny day sitting in that dingey shithole of a flat all on her own, she looks a lonely sad individual-
Nothing more than she deserves that’s for sure . This does make me
So Niki & Mrs barrel cakes were in cahoots ! ... Obviously the light 💡 went on and they needed to get out fast .
I guess Ol Ruthy wasn't privy to this as she's known to be the grass in the WhatsApp crew 🤷 🤔 ... Or was she !! ??
I'm wondering if she has something on Ruth and that's why she stay around?

Reactions: 10
i dont see how she says nicky is turning on her ive not seen nicky say anything but shes been deleted just shows how worried sasha is about the info nicky knows

Reactions: 7
i dont see how she says nicky is turning on her ive not seen nicky say anything but shes been deleted just shows how worried sasha is about the info nicky knows
And she wants to try and get in there 1st and discredit anything that Nicky says typical narcissist

Brown barrels and niki have left the dark side and come to the good side pmsfl 😂😂😂😂 Damien 666 gonzo Fontain has lost more of its entourage

oops she didnt like being killer pain oh well guess ill have to do some house work now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.