Sasha Fontain #11 Chewnisia to Foodbank, I do it from my heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to fall out with niki but the dollop already has and she says she has things on the latest one she’s fallen out with if that’s niki cant see what she’s actually got on her but sure ole gonzo will make a few things up

Reactions: 7
She won’t say anything about Mrs barrelcakes I bet she won’t not her being an ex copper that is definitely not a good move

Reactions: 8
I've never seen anything like it lol... how can you go through life with " friends" that are so temporary....they're not lasting 5 minutes ??!
Does she not see??
Pleased Nicky got out..she never looked comfortable...

Reactions: 12
@Smithy883 now there’s an offer 😂😂😂😂😂
I'm afraid it's an offer I feel I must decline, I can't help with the Fringe of Dreams, I'm not a qualified hairdresser very much like the person who is cutting it now 🤣🤣🤣

Sam sorry I've been spelling your name incorrectly....
SAM PAIN🐿🐿🐿🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nicolawaterhouse comment is very cringe worthy & strange who says I’d love a place in your life to someone they have seen on social
Media very strange behaviour I can not fathom it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Nicki has finally seen the light 💡
The rambling videos this morning about her family make no sense. She can’t string a sentence together.

Reactions: 4
Has she not realised she is the problem. If you keep falling out with friends left right and centre then just maybe the problem is you!! She keeps everything about that friendship so she can throw them under the bus at a later date. She will end up with no one as these are not real friends they are just social media acquaintance's.
I'd rather be friends with Freddie Kruger

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sam, 👀👀 as we have struck up a bond of mutual admiration🤮🤮🤮

Can you help me out🤔🤔🤔
Why do you admire, in fact hero worship a person you have never met, run around spying on tattle for her, hang on her every word, I literally can NOT comprehend it🤔🤔🤔

And there she is on this beautiful sunny day sitting in that dingey shithole of a flat all on her own, she looks a lonely sad individual-
Nothing more than she deserves that’s for sure . This does make me happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.