Sasha Fontain #11 Chewnisia to Foodbank, I do it from my heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thrives off the drama.
Who else changes their friendship circle as quick as they change their knickers…But if she seriously wants to have friends like the “Fringe of Dreams” and the “Welsh Wonder” she’s going to lead a very desperate life. Known a matter of weeks and adds them to an “Exclusive” #wgg, which makes them think they are on a points system 🤦🏼‍♀️
Keep watching those cameras in your flat of dreams Shaz, The next visit from the police might not be on your side.. just saying, That’s not a threat btw😂
Fringe of dreams 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffsake this is unbelievable latest video barrelcakes and niki causing drama going on social media barrelcakes and niki ain’t said jack tit someone asked niki one question and barrelcakes said been blocked to for not slagging niki off gonzos like a 5 year old kid she’s put it all out their the scumbag and we all knew it would happen

Reactions: 12
Ffsake this is unbelievable latest video barrelcakes and niki causing drama going on social media barrelcakes and niki ain’t said jack tit someone asked niki one question and barrelcakes said been blocked to for not slagging niki off gonzos like a 5 year old kid she’s put it all out their the scumbag and we all knew it would happen
Good let her carry on. She’s digging such a big hole. The more she proves we are right the more people will see the light. KEEP GOING SHAZZA.

Reactions: 10
Who else changes their friendship circle as quick as they change their knickers…But if she seriously wants to have friends like the “Fringe of Dreams” and the “Welsh Wonder” she’s going to lead a very desperate life. Known a matter of weeks and adds them to an “Exclusive” #wgg, which makes them think they are on a points system 🤦🏼‍♀️
Keep watching those cameras in your flat of dreams Shaz, The next visit from the police might not be on your side.. just saying, That’s not a threat btw😂
I have noticed that the Welsh wonder hasn’t made a comment on any of the posts she’s put up so far but has on Nicky’s she is either there spying or deciding whether to jump ship before she gets in any deeper and has slosh pot got anything on her she can use, although would it matter as she more than capable of making tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So it’s last TikTok asking ‘where has it all gone wrong’ referring to negativity on social media - try looking in the mirror you absolute melt! Unfortunately, she’s so void of brains she’ll never understand the answer to her question. But maybe she could at least look up ‘deluded’ in the dictionary…
I couldn’t believe what she was saying. She is the culprit in all of it. Too late to be backtracking now! You can see she is definitely feeling it about Nicky and her falling out!

Corrr you wouldn't want to mess with them 2, I've seen how tough they are in their comments 💪. She had better get more cameras around her caravan for when it's their turn to be disowned 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it’s last TikTok asking ‘where has it all gone wrong’ referring to negativity on social media - try looking in the mirror you absolute melt! Unfortunately, she’s so void of brains she’ll never understand the answer to her question. But maybe she could at least look up ‘deluded’ in the dictionary…
See what I don't understand is how the likes of Nicky and Ruth could not see through her and what a narcissistic toxic person she is . It screams from her you only have to watch a couple of videos to see that . Mrs Barrelcakes..well remember when she was gloating and saying she took the money for a deposit on her car ...yeah... that says it all. I still wouldn't trust her .

I hundred percent agree with this. GDPR protection of someone’s personal information etc… I am not sure exactly what they told her but even little bits of information like that could put someone at risk so if they did disclose anything related to Poola I believe you @poola ought to report a complaint to the police about the police yourself.
Definitely pools should put in a complaint that someone is broadcasting a live phone call with the police (ahem ahem)

Reactions: 8
See what I don't understand is how the likes of Nicky and Ruth could not see through her and what a narcissistic toxic person she is . It screams from her you only have to watch a couple of videos to see that . Mrs Barrelcakes..well remember when she was gloating and saying she took the money for a deposit on her car ...yeah... that says it all. I still wouldn't trust her .
I totally agree. Personally she hasn’t done anything to me but just watching her videos I started to see the inconsistencies, the lies then the verbal abuse . The way she treated the lovely Welsh Di originally screamed Lair Lair. I then saw the real narcissistic side to her. Then once all this Haven House came to light I detested her more and more x

Has she not realised she is the problem. If you keep falling out with friends left right and centre then just maybe the problem is you!! She keeps everything about that friendship so she can throw them under the bus at a later date. She will end up with no one as these are not real friends they are just social media acquaintance's.

I know one thing police going to be well busy arrest list is growing and growing and growing don’t think gonzo will be earning much money she will be in court constantly pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The gift 🎁 that keeps giving

If I was her sister who's name I won't mention out of respect, I would certainly be contacting the police & the same advice goes to the domestic violence man
I love it how we have answers for every single lie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hand that girl a shovel 🤭 i dont do drama 😳 oh tash come on girl you are the drama 🤦‍♀️
If this is not a red light for roofff then I dont know what is 🤷‍♀️
Welshy & sam dont say we didn't warn you we've watched her for 2 years 🙄🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

What want to know who is she going to go out with on Saturday nights now nicking has been dumped!! Because let's be honest at least N had some life in her and the other one must do shift work I presume......😍🤣🤣
Oh I know she will get new best friends 🙄😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.