Sasha Fontain #11 Chewnisia to Foodbank, I do it from my heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought .. but how do we know that all food bank donations are going to a foodbank? She got a big Amazon delivery the other day and did a vid with how impressed she was .. so we will never know if all the stuff ends up to where the manipulated followers think xx
We won't ... unless she videos herself going to foodbank , she records her whole life so surely she will record dropping the stuff that everyone donated. 🤔🤭

Reactions: 5
breaking news .... nickysherer has conformed on her tiktok that sasha has blocked her and mrs brownbarrelcakes replied me too !!
The common denominator in all her relationships is ……..

The dollop herself…..how do these people hang on her every twisted word is beyond me ……then men on tik tok a few weeks ago nowhere to be seen brushed aside and left disregard and questioning their actions….she’s very very damaged.

Nicky has blocked me for some reason so I can’t see anything. What has Mrs B said about Tattle
She said tattle was right she was playing scrabble with her last night then this morning she was blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I ain’t stopped laughing this morning at the tit show from ole gonzo about time the WhatsApp group of death got sum balls and throw their leader gonzo under the bus

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We won't ... unless she videos herself going to foodbank , she records her whole life so surely she will record dropping the stuff that everyone donated. 🤔🤭
This exactly. If I was her and wanted to try and do some “making good” - go to the food bank. Drop the food etc and show people this

Reactions: 6
NO SISTER OR BROTHER POSTED YESTERDAY IT WAS ME 😡😡😡

I cannot believe her post this morning just shows how nasty she is. Why does she feel the need to OUT people whatever you say Sharon will be bullshit so don’t bother.
SEEK HELP this is not the actions of a normal 52 year old women seriously it’s not.
I have decided to become the Sam Payne of tattle, Alan's on his way ✂

@nottobeforgotten
Are you
Sister
Brother
Mr Chris
Mrs Chris???????????
Sam I'll report back "if it's true"🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m just off to the New Forest for a long weekend , being spoilt by my loving husband , and I go, knowing Shazza is loosing friends and more and more are joining this lovely Tattle family. I love the fact she has less today than she did yesterday, you keep going Shazza people are seeing you for what you really are. Welcome Nicky and Mrs B, come join us , we ask nothing of you , just watch that vile creature crumble cause she is going too

Reactions: 10
That mean the lovey nhs nurse been slagging niki off in the WhatsApp group of death considering she past Tina’s voice messages on to the dollop so she could play on a video for all to hear what a lovely nurse we have here a total disgrace

Reactions: 6
Welshy take note 🤣😂🤣
Wow wow wow. Mrs cakes was spot on with her comment to Mrs Welshy 😝. However Mrs Welsh when you do eventually land here and not spying - which you will end up here 😝. You do owe some apologies for some of the disgusting things you have said about us “Tats”. But we can wait 😜😜. Actually I like the nickname “Tats”. I hope it get used on the other side 😜😜😜

I have decided to become the Sam Payne of tattle, Alan's on his way ✂

@nottobeforgotten
Are you
Sister
Brother
Mr Chris
Mrs Chris???????????
Sam I'll report back "if it's true"🤣🤣🤣
What is Sam payne’s TT name please? I need to look her up 😜😜

Quote of the day ...

"I don't do drama"

:unsure:😑
She thrives off the drama.
Who else changes their friendship circle as quick as they change their knickers…But if she seriously wants to have friends like the “Fringe of Dreams” and the “Welsh Wonder” she’s going to lead a very desperate life. Known a matter of weeks and adds them to an “Exclusive” #wgg, which makes them think they are on a points system 🤦🏼‍♀️
Keep watching those cameras in your flat of dreams Shaz, The next visit from the police might not be on your side.. just saying, That’s not a threat btw😂

• Haha
Also WHERE IS MELISSA “THE BOX” HOOD. Has she been thrown under the bus 🚎 and we didn’t notice! 👀 👀 👀.

Also WHERE IS MELISSA “THE BOX” HOOD. Has she been thrown under the bus 🚎 and we didn’t notice! 👀 👀 👀.
I actually think she got off the bus herself. Hopefully she saw the light and removed herself .

I’ve tried not to watch this woman as she’s so manipulative and controlling just like my ex husband they could be twins..no empathy for anyone and now to hold stuff and blackmail her so called friends just fkin awful…she thrives on it you can tell she will never know a days peace because she can’t live without it…unfortunately I’ve known a lot of shazzas in my time but when they eventually fall they go down big time..she’s a fkin vampire

I’ve tried not to watch this woman as she’s so manipulative and controlling just like my ex husband they could be twins..no empathy for anyone and now to hold stuff and blackmail her so called friends just fkin awful…she thrives on it you can tell she will never know a days peace because she can’t live without it…unfortunately I’ve known a lot of shazzas in my time but when they eventually fall they go down big time..she’s a fkin vampire
She is a narcissistic Psycopath. Someone to be avoided at all costs

Reactions: 11
So it’s last TikTok asking ‘where has it all gone wrong’ referring to negativity on social media - try looking in the mirror you absolute melt! Unfortunately, she’s so void of brains she’ll never understand the answer to her question. But maybe she could at least look up ‘deluded’ in the dictionary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.