SAS Who Dares Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The task they had holding the sandbag above your head (the one KP quit over) - what happened with the girl with only one hand? I wasn't watching her to see if she had to do it. They keep saying they don't cut slack for anyone, eg calling Anthea 'Grandma' and expecting her to be as fit as 20 something gym bunny Joey, but they must be mustn't they?

Reactions: 1
The task they had holding the sandbag above your head (the one KP quit over) - what happened with the girl with only one hand? I wasn't watching her to see if she had to do it. They keep saying they don't cut slack for anyone, eg calling Anthea 'Grandma' and expecting her to be as fit as 20 something gym bunny Joey, but they must be mustn't they?
The girl with one had was doing the task like everyone else! She held it in one hand and it rested on her stump on the other side.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
yes I know that but he also said his family couldnt accept it when he did come out and I think they shunned him.
Yes, he admitted that and you could see it hurt him badly saying it, but it was the truth. I'd like to think that him paying his bro not to come out was to protect his bro's career but sadly I think it was probably simple homophobia.
I don't like him, he was a diirty player, but you can see he's struggling now with his guilt over his bro.

The girl with one had was doing the task like everyone else! She held it in one hand and it rested on her stump on the other side.
She just gets on with it.
I was glad Anthea left though. She was really gung ho and very brave but just wasn't fit enough and she would eventually cause more beastings for her team mates when she lagged behind.
Surprised at Jack going. Not really the redemption of his reputation that he was hoping for.

Reactions: 3
I’m not, typical behaviour from him. I think he’s really lazy.
I especially liked the bit where he said he’s fought to get where he is. No, your Conor Maynard brother who was friends with joe and caspar who were at the height of youtube fame and who you started hanging around with? Hardly grafting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I especially liked the bit where he said he’s fought to get where he is. No, your Conor Maynard brother who was friends with joe and caspar who were at the height of youtube fame and who you started hanging around with? Hardly grafting
👆👆👆👆this!

Sorry and a bit surprised to see Anthea go as she didn't complain once and tried so hard. I've always felt she's been sidelined in her career and deserves another shot. Like one of the SAS guys says, she's twice or three times as old as the others yet just gets on with it.

Reactions: 7
When Ant asked for John's number (armband) and John went to write down his phone number 😂
And poor Joey 😔. Heartbreaking stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When Ant asked for John's number (armband) and John went to write down his phone number 😂
And poor Joey 😔. Heartbreaking stuff.
I was laughing so much! Also the change from Ant being so aggressive and angry at John outside then two minutes later going in and saying ‘well done mate’, giving him a hug with a huge smile on his face. Then they were both laughing and joking having a good old time together. Haha it was just so strange to see the stark change.

I must say Nicki Sanderson is doing well and I like Joey dont like his partner though shes annoying.

I must say Nicki Sanderson is doing well and I like Joey dont like his partner though shes annoying.
Nicki is doing so well isn’t she, I like that they’ve allowed women on it as I really enjoy watching how both genders deal with stuff in them situations.

I knew about Joey’s Mum from towie days but it still had me in tears, he might be stupid but what a lovely person he is.

Nicki is doing so well isn’t she, I like that they’ve allowed women on it as I really enjoy watching how both genders deal with stuff in them situations.

I knew about Joey’s Mum from towie days but it still had me in tears, he might be stupid but what a lovely person he is.
I don’t even buy that he’s stupid, he’s very successful and think he played up to a lot of it.
ive never really watched towie but always liked him on stuff like celebrity juice and celebs go dating

I don’t even buy that he’s stupid, he’s very successful and think he played up to a lot of it.
ive never really watched towie but always liked him on stuff like celebrity juice and celebs go dating
He defo plays up to it but then it’s made him millions so why wouldn’t he 😂 but it also must be horrible that so many people prejudge him

Reactions: 5
Nikki is doing amazing but as yet has not been given much air time.

I also think Nikki is doing brilliant. And agree with Corky, she doesn't get air time which is a shame. No surprise Katie Price didn't last long.

Reactions: 2
I’m finding Lauren so irritating! 😬
me too, i couldn't stand her on strictly either and i thought that was partly down to AJ been her partner but she is just as bad if not worse on her own.
I wonder if we will get more of Helen, Nicky and Locksmith next week or maybe because they havent got a sob story we wont hear from them as much