SAS Who Dares Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else love this show? Jay Morton also possibly the hottest man on TV right now.

Reactions: 6
It's brilliant.
I would offer to send you it but one of my kids stole it off me when I finished it.
Ah thanks, don't worry. Going to pick it up in Tesco! Read Ant Middleton's and couldn't believe what he had been up to in his life to where he is now. That's pretty inspiring stuff.

Reactions: 2
Ant Middleton is my all time fave.... his eyes!!!! Ahhhhhh

I love the show but not seen this season so far

Reactions: 4
THANK YOU for drawing my attention to Jay's insta 😍 He's welcome to interrogate me anytime 😜

• Haha
I love this show but just haven't warmed to newbie Jay....not really sure why. You can keep him, it's Foxy for me.....aaaaall day long (I wish!!!) :love:

I love this show but just haven't warmed to newbie Jay....not really sure why. You can keep him, it's Foxy for me.....aaaaall day long (I wish!!!) :love:
Same here I’m not interested in his looks or personality. Love the show but not attracted to any of them. I do think that Olly seems to be the sweetest (ant is the best looking for me but I feel like his ego makes him less attractive). Mark was a contestant last year he was like a younger better looking ant he was gorgeous and does a lot of trees etc for mental health now (his wife sadly ended her own life)