SAS Who Dares Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really wanted to watch this but KP kinda wrecks it
Hang in there, she only lasted 48 hours apparently then left, or was booted off.
Some problem to do with her tits she claims. Again.
I think she just couldn't hack it so used her wonky tits as an excuse.

Reactions: 1
I thought they “picked” on KP to be honest..but reading these comments has made me think, maybe she is playing up for the cameras and we just don’t see it.

Mark was lovely, did he end up in a relationship with another contestant too ?
I remember reading about Mark's wifes death in the paper, before the sas show was even aired. It was reported on because she was a popular teacher.. she was SO pretty. I really hope he has found peace now. It was so sad to see how consuming his grief was.

I didn't really connect with the latest series either.. Did they have more contestants than usual? I felt like I didn't know any of their stories. There was a young girl who got right to the end but didn't make it and they spent about 3 minutes talking to her! I would have loved to have known her story.

Reactions: 2
I thought they “picked” on KP to be honest..but reading these comments has made me think, maybe she is playing up for the cameras and we just don’t see it.
KP knows exactly what to do to get air time and in the papers. She’s said so herself. She’ll do whatever gets her face on the show the most. Being quiet and getting on with what your told doesn’t do that unfortunately
It’s like when you were kids. It was all the naughty brats who constantly got the teachers attention

Reactions: 3
KP knows exactly what to do to get air time and in the papers. She’s said so herself. She’ll do whatever gets her face on the show the most. Being quiet and getting on with what your told doesn’t do that unfortunately
It’s like when you were kids. It was all the naughty brats who constantly got the teachers attention
Did you hear her quoting all the bad things that has happened to her like she did in this morning? 🤣

• Haha
When they said KP doesn’t show any emotion with her personal life, I just thought it’s due to the amount of Botox she’s had, literally she can’t move her forehead 🤣

Reactions: 2
I remember reading about Mark's wifes death in the paper, before the sas show was even aired. It was reported on because she was a popular teacher.. she was SO pretty. I really hope he has found peace now. It was so sad to see how consuming his grief was.

I didn't really connect with the latest series either.. Did they have more contestants than usual? I felt like I didn't know any of their stories. There was a young girl who got right to the end but didn't make it and they spent about 3 minutes talking to her! I would have loved to have known her story.
He has done quite a lot with mental health charities since, he seems like such a warm hearted man.
I'm not sure if he had a thing with Esmee from the show or if they were just good friends

Reactions: 1
I must say I'm loving this...hunky angry men and pathetic celebs what a great combination 😊

• Haha
Tony has crazy eyes ! John is just not a likeable person.
i was actually really shocked and upset about what John said about his brother Justin and him being gay.
I know times were different when Justin came out and attitudes were less tolerant, but paying your brother not to come out is quite shocking.
Cant help but think Johns attitude may have partly contributed to Justin's eventual suicide.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
i was actually really shocked and upset about what John said about his brother Justin and him being gay.
I know times were different when Justin came out and attitudes were less tolerant, but paying your brother not to come out is quite shocking.
Cant help but think Johns attitude may have partly contributed to Justin's eventual suicide.
I thought he said it was his whole family who wouldn't accept he was gay and wasnt happy when he came out.