Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Tony has crazy eyes ! John is just not a likeable person.
i was actually really shocked and upset about what John said about his brother Justin and him being gay.
I know times were different when Justin came out and attitudes were less tolerant, but paying your brother not to come out is quite shocking.
Cant help but think Johns attitude may have partly contributed to Justin's eventual suicide.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Is anyone watching the new series?
Not sure about the Americans? Wish foxy was Chief instructor!

Reactions: 11

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
When Ant asked for John's number (armband) and John went to write down his phone number 😂
And poor Joey 😔. Heartbreaking stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Why have they got all misfit contestants this year. I wish they would have just one person who said they had a happy childhood, they're happily married and enjoy their job!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

coconochanel

VIP Member
I actually liked Ollie, he wasn’t in your face plus I did have a crush and I’m halfway through his 2nd book.
Jay is obviously nice looking but I won’t miss him per se.
Foxy?? I get that attraction- I mean - I would 🤪
Ant , read 2 of his books, extremely good looking but a tad too arrogant for me. Believe the producers want a more diverse casting.
Ant is nice to look at but hes a bit of a twat.

Reactions: 8

Seaghweld

Sorry and a bit surprised to see Anthea go as she didn't complain once and tried so hard. I've always felt she's been sidelined in her career and deserves another shot. Like one of the SAS guys says, she's twice or three times as old as the others yet just gets on with it.

Reactions: 7

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Isn't she? She is so playing a game - useless and scared at first so she can go on a journeeee. Don't think it will work here though. And omg her face - wtf has she done to herself?
Amazed Joey Essex is doing so well and they are impressed by him.
I’m not suprised by Joey. He’s got his head screwed on, isn’t as thick as he looks and is physically fit. He’s also always seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

katie price is just doing whatever gets her air time she knows how to play it.
unlike jack Maynard who isn’t used to tv and barely appeared apart from his horrified face when Katie was yakkingup phlegm.

the boxer is gonna end up kicked off, he’s unstable

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I used to really like Ant Middleton but I think he just got a bit too big for his boots and parts of the show sometime came across like the Ant Show.. I think the show will still be a success with the other DS, I love them all haha :love:

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’m not, typical behaviour from him. I think he’s really lazy.
I especially liked the bit where he said he’s fought to get where he is. No, your Conor Maynard brother who was friends with joe and caspar who were at the height of youtube fame and who you started hanging around with? Hardly grafting

• Haha
Reactions: 6

YellowTail

VIP Member
I don’t know everybody’s names yet. Not hating or liking anyone in particular yet. My biggest journey would be overcoming a shy bladder and bowel managing to go to the loo in front of others. How embarrassing.

frustrated

Anyone else love this show? Jay Morton also possibly the hottest man on TV right now.