SAS Who Dares Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here I’m not interested in his looks or personality. Love the show but not attracted to any of them. I do think that Olly seems to be the sweetest (ant is the best looking for me but I feel like his ego makes him less attractive). Mark was a contestant last year he was like a younger better looking ant he was gorgeous and does a lot of trees etc for mental health now (his wife sadly ended her own life)
Mark was lovely, did he end up in a relationship with another contestant too ?

Same here I’m not interested in his looks or personality. Love the show but not attracted to any of them. I do think that Olly seems to be the sweetest (ant is the best looking for me but I feel like his ego makes him less attractive). Mark was a contestant last year he was like a younger better looking ant he was gorgeous and does a lot of trees etc for mental health now (his wife sadly ended her own life)
Ollie does seem lovely and genuinely compassionate. Him and Foxy are my faves but Foxy just edges it. I agree about Ant's ego getting in the way - a bit of a 'short man' thing going on there, I think, but still an interesting character.

Mark's back story was desperately sad and yes, he seemed a lovely guy. Also that poor guy a couple of years back who had listened to his wife being murdered by intruders whilst on the phone. Unimaginably horrific. So many of the recruits have been through terrible experiences but those two really stick in my mind.

For some reason I haven't enjoyed this series quite as much as the others (been watching since the start) but it's still one of my favourite TV shows.

Reactions: 3
Ollie does seem lovely and genuinely compassionate. Him and Foxy are my faves but Foxy just edges it. I agree about Ant's ego getting in the way - a bit of a 'short man' thing going on there, I think, but still an interesting character.

Mark's back story was desperately sad and yes, he seemed a lovely guy. Also that poor guy a couple of years back who had listened to his wife being murdered by intruders whilst on the phone. Unimaginably horrific. So many of the recruits have been through terrible experiences but those two really stick in my mind.

For some reason I haven't enjoyed this series quite as much as the others (been watching since the start) but it's still one of my favourite TV shows.
Omg yes I forgot that guy who’s wife was murdered-I can’t even comprehend that!

this series doesn’t have as many people that I’m drawn to-I do love the older woman who had battled cancer and then entered SAS the following year-she’s a very strong woman.

sometimes I get frustrated that they spend too much time on certain characters and then there are others left in the background that you barely recognise when their face is finally flashed on screen. I loved the drag queen this season,I was sad when he VW’d

Reactions: 4
I listened to Foxy's podcast with Jay on yesterday, it was really interesting. Both talking about the show and stuff that happens behind the scenes with the DS and recruits and also Jay's climbing of Everest. Would definitely recommend it.

Reactions: 2
I listened to Foxy's podcast with Jay on yesterday, it was really interesting. Both talking about the show and stuff that happens behind the scenes with the DS and recruits and also Jay's climbing of Everest. Would definitely recommend it.
I didn’t know he had a podcast! I’m finding so many good podcasts at the minute I don’t know how I am going to squeeze them all in lol

Reactions: 1
Anyone watching the celebrity version? Katie price is pissing me off already such a idiot.

Reactions: 8
Anyone watching the celebrity version? Katie price is pissing me off already such a idiot.
Isn't she? She is so playing a game - useless and scared at first so she can go on a journeeee. Don't think it will work here though. And omg her face - wtf has she done to herself?
Amazed Joey Essex is doing so well and they are impressed by him.

Reactions: 5
I love Joey anyway so I’m hoping he does well, Katie is such an actress and so annoying, I love that they give no tit and keep on at her.
I don’t know how I felt about Tony 🤷🏼‍♀️

Foxy and Ant for me. I will have some nice dreams tonight 😊😊 Katie knows what she's doing. She's the toughest one in there.(game playing) Joey did well. Really enjoyed watching tonight.

Reactions: 4
I actually like Joey he seems a nice guy. Not sure how long Tony will last he will blow if they push him too far.:oops:

Foxy and Ant for me. I will have some nice dreams tonight 😊😊 Katie knows what she's doing. She's the toughest one in there.(game playing) Joey did well. Really enjoyed watching tonight.
Oh yes I wouldn't mind a bit of ant and foxy.:love:

I like Joey too - I was just pleased (and quite surprised) they are so impressed. I imagine he does what he is told without moaning about it.
Tony does have quite scary eyes. I think he could benefit from something like meditation rather than a pumped up aggressive thing like this.

Wth was up with Tony? That man needs therapy ASAP... I don’t think they’d dare push him as they’d be some serious damage after his explosion. He’s a man on the edge. Scary

Isn't she? She is so playing a game - useless and scared at first so she can go on a journeeee. Don't think it will work here though. And omg her face - wtf has she done to herself?
Amazed Joey Essex is doing so well and they are impressed by him.
I’m not suprised by Joey. He’s got his head screwed on, isn’t as thick as he looks and is physically fit. He’s also always seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

katie price is just doing whatever gets her air time she knows how to play it.
unlike jack Maynard who isn’t used to tv and barely appeared apart from his horrified face when Katie was yakkingup phlegm.

the boxer is gonna end up kicked off, he’s unstable

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm gutted I fell asleep so I missed the last half hour, gonna have to catch up.

Ant is hot, he definitely owns it. His voice is like butter 😍 I'm really starting to warm to Foxy, he is quite good looking as well. Can Jay get more screen time as well, he is something else 😍 I'd like to see if he has a different side to him and can out do Ant with the shouting and aggression.

Be interesting to see who comes into their own and who doesn't. I think some of them are hiding how good they are actually gonna be.

I don’t know everybody’s names yet. Not hating or liking anyone in particular yet. My biggest journey would be overcoming a shy bladder and bowel managing to go to the loo in front of others. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
I’m not suprised by Joey. He’s got his head screwed on, isn’t as thick as he looks and is physically fit. He’s also always seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

katie price is just doing whatever gets her air time she knows how to play it.
unlike jack Maynard who isn’t used to tv and barely appeared apart from his horrified face when Katie was yakkingup phlegm.

the boxer is gonna end up kicked off, he’s unstable
I was cracking up at Jacks face when Katie was doing that :p

• Haha
Reactions: 3