SAS Who Dares Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me too, i couldn't stand her on strictly either and i thought that was partly down to AJ been her partner but she is just as bad if not worse on her own.
I wonder if we will get more of Helen, Nicky and Locksmith next week or maybe because they havent got a sob story we wont hear from them as much
Yes! I didn’t like her on SCD either.
She was so mean to Joey last week and the praise she got this week on that rope was unfair.
Hopefully we can see more of the other girls and Locksmith (looks like we like as Locksmith was crying in next week’s episode).

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why they can’t show the umpire? They say “security reasons”

No surprise Lauren was in final. So unfair imo. No shouting in her face like other recruits had to endure.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why they can’t show the umpire? They say “security reasons”
If it's actually security related, probably to do with his past service or he could be reserve SF.

Either that or just for the Drama

We finished watching the normal one last night n today I’m rewatching to see jay in action lol 😻😻😻

Still watchin the celeb one but know who won 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Im gonna get foxys book in Tesco’s tomorrow as they are 2 for £8. Think ollie has one too

We finished watching the normal one last night n today I’m rewatching to see jay in action lol 😻😻😻

Still watchin the celeb one but know who won 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Im gonna get foxys book in Tesco’s tomorrow as they are 2 for £8. Think ollie has one too
Ive seen Ollie's book Ive not seen foxy's. I wish E4 would do a day of just SAS who dares wins episodes. :LOL:

I’ve read Ants first book, an eye opener!
just started Ollie’s. there’s something about him that that’s endearing!He intrigued me.
I’m totally obsessed with the SAS guys and will get around to reading all the books.
love the series’s and eagerly await the next!
Ant hopes to do a ‘ kids’ one, but obviously the legality behind that would be enormous.

Reactions: 2
just started Ollie’s. there’s something about him that that’s endearing!He intrigued me.
I’m totally obsessed with the SAS guys and will get around to reading all the books.
Ant hopes to do a ‘ kids’ one, but obviously the legality behind that would be enormous.
I havent read any of the books. Sounds good though might give Ant's a read.

They are books my husband would love but he isn’t a reader. I’m gonna get the books fir me. He might be tempted to read them.
One of them has a podcast but can’t remember who? I think foxy?

They are books my husband would love but he isn’t a reader. I’m gonna get the books fir me. He might be tempted to read them.
One of them has a podcast but can’t remember who? I think foxy?
Foxy does have the podcast, yes. Only seen a few snippets on Instagram, he’s quite funny though.
I like the books, because it’s an insight into their lives and what they went through. It’s bizzare but I never used to like autobiographical books, but cause I’m on my own fitness journey, I feel invested.

Reactions: 2
Could be a bit of a minefield, that. 😱