SAS Who Dares Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea is he on Instagram?
Yeah, @jay_morton Seems to keep things super private (fair enough) but have seen him post a story of a couple of women & a big stuffed bear 🤷🏻‍♀️ & ALWAYS seems to be where @agencyoneuk (Kate Lawton) is. Think she’s his media manager but looks like they spent a few days at Soho farmhouse together whilst the other SAS guys seemed to be together doing something for the show.

Reactions: 1
What happened to that Colin Maclachan guy that was a DS in the first series?
I think also he was being investigated for a couple of killings in Iraq of wounded soilders in Iraq. They said castings always change anyway!... do they though!..
Jay is racing next year in Praga R1 , The other SAS guys are preparing to film again so I wonder if Jay will be part of it this time.
reading Ollies 2nd book currently, I’m too obsessed with these guys.

Reactions: 2
I think also he was being investigated for a couple of killings in Iraq of wounded soilders in Iraq. They said castings always change anyway!... do they though!..
Jay is racing next year in Praga R1 , The other SAS guys are preparing to film again so I wonder if Jay will be part of it this time.
reading Ollies 2nd book currently, I’m too obsessed with these guys.
From what I’m gettin from ant is they are filming something in Australia not sure if sas related, he did a workout with Mark Wright. He said they are back end of August n start filming again.

really hope jay is part of the next series! He seems to be a jack of all trades!

As long as Foxy is in screen I’ll be happy. Wow hottest man on TV

Reactions: 8
Noooooo! Gutted. Admittedly Jay didn’t say a lot but it wasn’t his wisdom I tuned in for 😍

I actually liked Ollie, he wasn’t in your face plus I did have a crush and I’m halfway through his 2nd book.
Jay is obviously nice looking but I won’t miss him per se.
Foxy?? I get that attraction- I mean - I would 🤪
Ant , read 2 of his books, extremely good looking but a tad too arrogant for me. Believe the producers want a more diverse casting.

I actually liked Ollie, he wasn’t in your face plus I did have a crush and I’m halfway through his 2nd book.
Ant , read 2 of his books, extremely good looking but a tad too arrogant for me. Believe the producers want a more diverse casting.
I’m reading one of ollies books didn’t know there was more than 1. 4 of them are down under at the mo ... ant foxy billy n ollie.
ive read foxys book.
we didn’t get to know jay which is a shame.... his done a lot recently from watching his instastories 😻😻

Ant is nice to look at but hes a bit of a twit.

Reactions: 8
Oh no i think Ollie and Foxy were my favourite (Jay too since he joined), i wonder how much of it was their own choosing or the production company.

I know they prefer the more adventurous stuff but id love to see one of them on Strictly, i reckon I'm a celeb is too easy for them

Last edited:
Oh no i think Ollie and Foxy were my favourite (Jay too since he joined), i wonder how much of it was their own choosing or the production company.
There are reports they wanted a more diverse 'cast' as they are all white men. Makes sense really looking at it broadly. As long as they recruit on merit then I'm sure it will remain a good show. Ollie is still on the other show (Australian one?) so it might have been mutual.

There are reports they wanted a more diverse 'cast' as they are all white men. Makes sense really looking at it broadly. As long as they recruit on merit then I'm sure it will remain a good show. Ollie is still on the other show (Australian one?) so it might have been mutual.
I never knew there was an Australian one, i hope we can catch up on it over here

I never knew there was an Australian one, i hope we can catch up on it over here
It seems it hasnt started yet, but i cant wait to see it

Yeah, @jay_morton Seems to keep things super private (fair enough) but have seen him post a story of a couple of women & a big stuffed bear 🤷🏻‍♀️ & ALWAYS seems to be where @agencyoneuk (Kate Lawton) is. Think she’s his media manager but looks like they spent a few days at Soho farmhouse together whilst the other SAS guys seemed to be together doing something for the show.
I am pretty sure she's got a different boyfriend... she posted a pic of him a while ago on IG. She could have traded him in by now though I guess :LOL: I wouldn't have because he was super hot haha. I think she's only just recently signed Jay to whatever it is that she does:ROFLMAO: