Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fox opens door to backyard
Kurt : “tit
Scuz: “babe just let him roam”
He’s bleeping two years old!!! What the actual
he may be two, but he’s the bestest, smartest, most amazing two year old ever. So no doubt he can look after himself now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sure create a new one if there's a good reason :)
Ooh! That's awesome to hear! Thanks for answering :)

What's the group's thoughts on this? Should we go ahead and make the most of the info whilst we're ahead of her, or would you guys rather get to 1000 posts and then start the next one?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
okay i know im spamming but im just getting us through those pages for the next thread haha.

So she said shes gonna make the pool entirely white, with lots of palm trees around the pool - my thoughts with this is firstly, the pool is gonna get bleeping filthy being ALL white. secondly, timber around a pool gets incredibly slippery. I remember when I was young and my siblings and I would run around our pool (luckily it was cement) and do bombs and dives and whatever else into the pool thus creating big puddles lol. I couldnt imagine having slippery timber decking ughh. and lastly - the trees around the pool = mess and constant clean up which I know from my own property. We have lots of trees etc around the pool area and we are constantly cleaning tit out of it so i mean, good luck

Reactions: 11
You guys are true FBI for finding out this much, pulls the wind right from her as now it’s no big surprise!!
ps that meatball soup looked an absolute fiasco

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry, I had to have a laugh when Sezzy in her new vlog was talking about her love for asymmetrical plants.Sporadic. Scatt. SCATT? HAHAHAHA LIKE POOP? OK SIS AHAHHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have to say, I love her house. It's not my style/aesthetic per se, but I do love the house and think some of the renovations really improved it. However, given she is wanting to have more kids, I agree with others that it is sad she took away half of the yard/didn't extend the grass bit! Where's the room for the swings, or a basketball hoop, or even just a scooter? Sure, it's more room than their apartment, but they could have changed a few things - she doesn't NEED two couches outside, you feel?
The abundance of palms will get old fast -- trust me, dead palm leaves are a menace!
I'm not a huge fan of the mirror outside idea -- it won't stay clean, it could fall and smash, the light reflection would make the glare from all the white 10x worse...
I'm super curious to see if we ever hear about the windows and that fiasco.
Now, I know she wears those slippers everywhere, but seeing her wear them on the muddy grass was just not appealing to me. I would hope she'd have dedicated indoor and outdoor shoes to keep all her floors and furniture clean?

Reactions: 16
A point about her manic episode, I remember when I was in such a starvation high that I would just go so crazy and over the top because I was basically running on adrenaline. That was my first thought when I saw Kurts video.

Reactions: 17
Haha sez saying she doesn’t like symmetry like it’s a bleeping personality trait 😂

What's the group's thoughts on this? Should we go ahead and make the most of the info whilst we're ahead of her, or would you guys rather get to 1000 posts and then start the next one?
Nah create the new one but can you please put the little edit in that I suggested “the SuneeApp” 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think it’s ironic that she is building an entertainment house, yet doesn’t have any friends to entertain?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She reminds me of Trump. Orange with blonde hair, constantly yelling over people, using very limited vocabulary in her speech and writing, always so extreme and dramatic with her mannerisms and captions.
I read one of his emails on reddit and it truly reads as stuff she writes.

I understand he is far more dangerous than she is, but it is really interesting how there must be something about that kind of personality that captures peoples attention and makes them want to support them further.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

New thread NOW

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd be fine for a new thread, I don't see the NEED to get to 1,000 posts / 50 pages if it's possible to move on before... seems to be the general consensus!

Reactions: 10
I'm happy to start a new one! Which of the thread titles suggested do you guys want? Post #588 (linked)has all the titles suggested.

Play on the last one Sarah’s Day 9: she’s full of crap, her suneeapp is just another money trap.

Reactions: 1
Do you think it would be more effective to save the title for when she announces her “secREt prOjEct.” In the hopes that when people google Sunee (lol) they may stumble upon this thread? I just feel like we may not have enough traction right now.

I am happy either way - this has been the most hilariously entertaining night for me hahah. You guys ROCK.

This title has my vote though! Sarah's Day #9- SuneeApp is a load of crap, don't fall for her money pit trap?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.