Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn she is monitoring her comments like crazy at the moment - on her new health code podcast I saw another Sunee comment from 2 minutes earlier while I was writing - went to reply to it but by the time I wrote it the comment was deleted 😆 can’t wait to get blocked within the next couple minutes ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼 (also congrats on 50 followers for Sunee!! Amazing achievement)

Edit: yes this is a bit of a rambly and useless comment but I hear filling up the thread ASAP is all the rage these days so here we go

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do you think she has called her product Sunee? Her business name is $arah's Day.... so why not use that name??

Australian market is flooded with similar...KIC, Bare by Leah Itsines, body by Rachel Finch, Jshealth (actual nutritionist). Am I missing some others?

Reactions: 3
I’m soooo over her constant posting about “surround yourself with good people”. Sarah, almost all the people you “surround “ yourself with, HAVE to be around you. You are either paying them, they’re family or they are gaining something from you (followers or a job). Please stop justifying the fact you have no friends by saying you chose this. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. I have friends from primary school and very early high school. If Maddi is the only “friend” you have from high school, you need to really think about who was the problematic one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
it might just be me but im kinda so over her constantly rambling about her workouts
I couldnt give a duck about your real life workout with 3 circuits

Reactions: 22
PLEASE let's put the app name in the next thread title- BEFORE she announces the app! Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top!
Can we make it Suneeapp (that’s the name of the IG account) so it shows up in when people search it? Also rhymes with ‘a load of crap’ if that helps with thread titles. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
$arah’s Manic Day #9 plagiarised recipes for Sunee, ripping people off for munee, accountability down the dunee
Yes please go “for the SuneeApp” so it shows up and we probably can’t do a $ for the same reason.

I have more to say but as we need reasons to fill this up I’ll wait and post another comment 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Title roundup so far:
Sunee side up? Sunee Sarah's Shitstorm of a Day?
SARAHS DAY COOKING PROJECT NAMED SUNNEE AND WILL BE A SCAM
Sarah's Day : What A Sunee Day to steal Pinterest recipes
$arah’s Manic Day #9 plagiarised recipes for Sunee, ripping people off for munee, accountability down the dunee
Sarah’s scamming day - Unoriginal Sunee brings in the money.
Ripping you off for money, I present thee Sunee.
Can we make it Suneeapp (that’s the name of the IG account) so it shows up in when people search it? Also rhymes with ‘a load of crap’ if that helps with thread titles. 😂
And for this last one- Sarah's Day #9- SuneeApp is a load of crap, don't fall for her money pit trap?

Pick your favourites and keep them coming! 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Play on the last one Sarah’s Day 9: she’s full of crap, her suneeapp is just another money trap.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why do you think she has called her product Sunee? Her business name is $arah's Day.... so why not use that name??

Australian market is flooded with similar...KIC, Bare by Leah Itsines, body by Rachel Finch, Jshealth (actual nutritionist). Am I missing some others?
FBFM by Amanda Bisk, 28 by Sam Wood, TIFFXO by Tiffany Hall.. all qualified trainers

Reactions: 2
How good was blanket gate though guys? I’m sure I’ve got tea towels that are bigger than the blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly I cant wait for the vlog where she explains what she did to Kurt's 1 and a half room when he finally gets fed up with her tit and leaves. I think she will make a walk-in closet

Reactions: 11
Fox opens door to backyard
Kurt : “tit
Scuz: “babe just let him roam”
He’s bleeping two years old!!! What the actual

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
But do you have a content room with a special fluffy couch chair to go with the cuddle tiny white blanket as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you know that she's an EXTRA SMALL YOU GUIZE?

she just uploaded a new vid on the house...
Wait, I just saw the vid preview (I will not click and watch) and what the hell is going on with her hair? I missed something here. Is it orange? Did she abuse her stylist and get this as a reward? Someone please tell me what the hell happened there; I have FOMO!
Edit: I see she has a video on a hair makeover. I won't watch that either but I cannot imagine she voluntarily did this to herself! Ew!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HAHAHAH i just realised who she reminds me of, especially the way shes acting in this house update
MR G hahahahahahhaha im done

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So many great suggestions! I haven't laughed this hard in ages! :LOL:

I mean, we could fill 10 pages with nothing but thread title suggestions and screenshots of all the grey, watery slop that will be on the app pretty easily!

@Yel If we wanted to prematurely end this thread and start the next one, could we do so? What's the protocol?

Edit: before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm not actually going to do that. It's not my thread and we'd all have to agree to it. I'm just taking the opportunity to ask because I'm wondering what the forum rules are for this sort of thing. :)
Sure create a new one if there's a good reason :)

If you're looking to get Google hits if someone can write a sentence or two for the tag page I'll put that up

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.