Sarah's Day #9 She's full of crap, her SuneeApp is just another Munee trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
# Sarah's Day new cooking app exposed
# Overpriced subscription service with bland recipes that have barely been tested
# Unsubstantiated health claims to be attached (as per her CIN 3, SIBO, PCOS claims in the past)
# Teasers have included ridiculously unattainable, unnecessary and overpriced ingredients, likely to be affiliate linked through the app so she gets a kickback
# In typical Scuzzy fashion, she's done the least amount of work possible and is using trending 'health' buzzwords (GF/SF/etc) to get those $$$ flying in while she lounges on her beige couch

# And because she seems to enjoy the questionable 'borrowing' and appropriating of other cultures, she has opted for a name that is Thai in origin. Marketing ploy to drum up controversy or is she literally that thick?! You decide!

*sit in car and carefully position phone so that camera angle captures collarbone*
*tilt head just so and droop eyelids to feign vulnerability*
*press record and…*

Good morning SisSys. Sigh!
*droopy eyelids, check*
*collarbone, check*
*affected sad voice, check*

I was supposed to wake up super early and sMaSh out a super sweaty workout today but, right now, I need to be rEaL and rAw with you guize.
You guize know me and you know I’m always a super upbeat and bubbly extra small human.
*tug at sweater, collarbone pop*
But being a #milfbossbabemum is sOoOoOoO hard! I don’t think anyone understands how hard my life of taking pictures of my contorted body, getting regular injectibles into my face, and perfectly colour-matching my hair to Donald Trump’s is! That last one took some real effort!
I’m just sitting in my car outside the gym but couldn’t go in until I had a rEaL and rAw talk with you guize first. This is hard but I feel like I’m talking to my friends because I have no actual friends in real life and I wanted to be open and honest with you, my sissys.

You know I’ve been working on my latest sUpEr sEcReT cOoKiNg pRoJeCt since I was 2 months old.
I remember I would drag a stool up the kitchen counter and mix in agave syrup and poopy bloom and coconut aminos and come up with the most wonderful and elaborate desserts! I just knew I'd have a cooking project of my own one day! And that day has come: I haven’t slept in months because I was sMaShInG out recipes and force-feeding the disgusting outcome to Kurt to test for food poisoning. He’s been looking quite grey recently so I think the recipes are really working and clearing out his system!

Anyway, I did all that work, and Kurt repeatedly risked his life, just to make it all perfect for you my sissys. But now it’s all fallen apart. Because I’m such a milfbossmum that I didn’t safeguard the app details, so now it’s all been disclosed before I had a chance to hype it up and scam the most money out of you idiots!

*catches self, stops recording*
*Tilts head, starts crocodile tears*
*restarts recording, pops collarbone*

The phone cut me off, but I was saying worked SOOOOO hard to make this project perfect for my tribe because I know you guize really wanted to fork out a monthly payment from your hard earned cash, during the global pandemic and recession, to get the step-by-step guide to my sloshy slop made from the super-secret-proprietary sEzZy-approved ‘ED safe food list’ of 4 ingredients. It's sweet potato, courgette, half a banana and coconut oil by the way.
I worked SO HARD to cReAtE recipes that were miraculously loaded to the hilt with unrefined sugar in spite of the limited safe food list, and also had the magical power to cure every single disease known to mankind; well, apart from racism and homophobia that is! Kurt and I are firm believers those qualities make for great abz!

I even planned a second sPeShUl announcement where I would reveal extra sEcReT seasoning that turns everything I cook that appetizing grey colour you’ve come to associate with my meals! I get 1000’s of DMs asking me for that secret and I was so excited to finally share it with you guize!

*check camera angle*
*crocodile tears, stroppy voice*

Anyway, I don't to be negative but I wanted this secret project to be so perfect for you guize because I’m so real and raw, and I knew you’d want to eat just like me, because I’m your #milfgoals and there’s nothing greater in life than for you minions to aspire to be just like me because I’m so bleeping hawt have you seen me checking myself out in the mirror?

*tilt chin, take note of camera angle*

But now it’s all ruined because the information is out there, and you can judge for yourselves that it’s all just another sEzZy scam! You’ll know that the app is nothing but a massive money pit and those recipes are all plagiarized like every other thing I’ve done, and then marked up with the most expensive products on the market (because, affiliate links equals more $$$ for me), and of course once you subscribe, it’ll be hella difficult for you to unsub and stop the automatic payments coming out.

*note to self: cry, pout, make sure they feel you're cheated, but don’t forget to pop the collarbone like a milfboss*

I had it all worked out so perfectly to siphon your $$$ from you without you even noticing, but the hAtErS couldn’t just let me have another few million. They just had to get involved and expose my latest scam!

*strain, squint, push out more crocodile tears dammit. make them see I'm the victim!*

It's not fair the way these hAtErS are always attacking me. It's like they don't want me to be the speshul flower that I am. They don't want me to bodybloom! They keep trying to showcase my dodgy dealings! It’s so unfair!

Normally, I wouldn’t be so down because you know I never complain you guize, but I had to be rEaL and rAw with you today. I'm so upset that I dropped Focks off at my mum's house and I've put Kurt on to moderating comments on insta while I go sMaSh this workout.
After that I'm going to go radio silent for a full day to drum up concern amongst you lot and increase my engagement. Then I’m going to flood your feeds with Focks spam to deflect from this latest disaster.

Oh, a head’s up because I’m real and raw: I’m also going to be maniacally deleting, blocking and reporting all posts that mention that the app’s name is of Thai origin, because yet again, I did not bother to research it and do not care if I’m appropriating and disrespecting other people’s cultures. I’m just acting confident and you don’t dare get to question me! Honestly, if you sissy’s can’t tell that I’m a disgusting racist by now, then I really don’t know what else I can do to prove it to you.

Special mention to @ swiftie13 for the brilliant Sunee side up pun in your thread suggestion! (y)

Thanks @Yel (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128
Looks like she definitely does read here. She’s updated her business address with ASIC as of today (referring to others commenting how she has her home address linked to her business).
Good! The fact that she still doesn't consider Fezzy's safety when openly flouting her physical location is baffling! She's so busy exploiting him for views that she doesn't pause to be a parent and protect her child.

Reactions: 31
Oh Sarah you half-twit...Your address is still incredibly easy to find, it’s the second Google search result if you search “Sarah’s Day Cronulla house”...So changing your business address doesn’t exactly help...I’d move out if I were you 😂🤣

I honestly don’t think they’ll last long. Kurt must be exhausted from deleting and blocking hAters and trOlls from the constant drama...And I can’t imagine being a fully, grown adult and waiting for a sponsored bed to share with my spouse...Ew! Kurt literally has no say in that relationship, he’s completely lost his identity, balls and muscle mass😂...Maybe he’s actually happy being an unambitious doormat 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
bleeping HELL, BLENDED, THAT INTRO WAS AN ABSOLUTE WORK OF ART.

S T A N D I N G O V A T I O N
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

We aren’t worthy of you. I lost it at working on the cooking project “since she was two months old” and “Kurt is looking quite grey so I think they’re working” HAHA

Good job with the new thread too sissy’s, proud of our little community 😘

Reactions: 36
I lost it at working on the cooking project “since she was two months old” and “Kurt is looking quite grey so I think they’re working” HAHA
Honestly I'm cracking up at the Trump hair! I missed all that stuff when it happened so it's literally making me LOL now. I think her stylist hates her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can’t believe someone managed to track down all this info about the Sunee app. You deserve to have your username in the next thread title 🤣🤩

Reactions: 29
If the name Sunee is already taken, how can she name her app that? Would that explain the trademark issue? If she has a legal team, isn't that one of the first things they'd verify? Like right off the bat she has already plagiarized? If so, not off to a good start Sarah. I can't wait to see how many recipes you've stolen!

@2xblended Phenomenal intro! I lost it at the food poisoning part 😂 Absolutely hysterical! I read the entire thing in her voice and was rolling with laughter! Major props friend!

Reactions: 11
Wow, I go to work all day and someone digs up the Sunee stuff and you guys instantly make it a new thread... I love it here :love::LOL: That intro was perfection!

I'm sooo excited to see if she will react to this. Worked on the project for 2 years and is behind on everything? Very professional.
And... if she charges 94$ per year... how many people have they estimated will sign up for that long? I mean, she has to pay a lot of webdesigners, chefs, wonky nutritionists etc to even launch the website... Does she really think 10% or more of her audience will sign up for this to be a real success? I wonder what they estimated the profit of this will be short and long term. Can't really see it happening.

And one thing I wanted to add: She didn't edit the last Vlog herself right? She didn't even make a point of "sitting at the computer all day editing just for you guzzzzzz because you are all asking for my very special, unfinished, unrelatable pool and garden update" She just dropped that 20 mins of boredom because she is running out of ideas :D

Reactions: 21
Sorry for the double post, but do you guys think she's going to offer personalized meal plans as part of the subscription? Maybe that's why she needed a Nutritionist to sign off on the app? I'm starting to think that this might be her Brittany Dawn moment and she's one angry dad away from cancelling herself :LOL:

I think the subscription part will create a lot of issues. She has so many issues with her ebooks as it is that I can only imagine how many complaints she'll receive when people try to cancel their subscription. Hope her stans read the fine print and don't end up locked into a membership fee for a product that they hate.

Reactions: 16
A M A Z I N G intro @2xblended 👏

66 followers on the Sunee Insta page now! I wonder if the Daily Mail saw it before she deleted all the comments.

Reactions: 4
Is it bad I could hear her saying that as I read it?

I use to actually like Sarah, until recently and since discovering this page and reading all the horrible tit she’s done. Also Sarah, you can afford childcare and please for the love of God immunise your child, you’re not a hero for not doing it. And I feel like Kurt is totally compliant with her, like he’s afraid to say boo to a goose, and as for poor little Fox (named purely for the WF spon imo) imagine what he’ll go through at school if she’s still relevant, I feel like he’s the innocent victim here 🙁

Reactions: 7
Phenomenal intro @2xblended !!

They’re officially in block and delete mode, my comment mentioning the app on her post has been deleted and I’m blocked. Funny though I love the comments on her fan pages, can’t delete those Sez!

I agree with the above I think she’s playing with fire with a subscription service. It’s a lot more involved than simply emailing a link to an e-book. Taking money for services not yet received can be risky and does she realise this is a long term commitment? I just hope her stans pay on credit card when the sign up so that when Sarah inevitably gets bored and doesn’t post or provide whatever crappy recipes she’s promised they can do a charge back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have opened tattle at work, so i can keep refreshing and watch today play out. This is amazing detective work!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.