Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awesome find guys!! Who are these "talented chefs"? The way Sarah has been banging on about the cooking project it's soley her project. She's not mentioned ANY collaborations. Or do they mean the talented chefs on Pinterest whose recipes she's stolen 🤣

If you view the cached version of the website in Google results you can see the basic layout of the site, but none of the links work and everything is placeholder. Also, the website is created by Hello Hello Studio, the same people who made her Sarah's Day website and created her brand aesthetic.

Here's what they say regarding her brand:

So that's where the name and logo comes from.
Also found from the cached page that it’ll be $94 a year. A whole $5 cheaper than monthly 😂 There’s space for some sample recipes, a blog, and then text saying that new recipes get added on a monthly basis. Seems like an awfully drawn out posting schedule. Definitely designed to get people to buy in for the year. No way they’ll put up more than a handful of recipes at a time.

That's one thing I hate about having a business... mine is just online but you HAVE to have an address makes me feel icky that anyone could look me up and find out where I live! Definitely a flaw of the government
That totally makes sense to me! I just meant that Sarah is wealthy enough to have an actual office somewhere that she could use as the address for her trust and other tangentially related companies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She will make hundreds of thousands of dollars from this, when none of her recipes look any good at all. You’re better off with Leah Itsines as she has actual cooking skills and can pronounce Vermicelli. But Sarah knows she has enough stans to buy this.

Reactions: 24
I also find it hilarious the racist duo are using "Sunee" as it's a Thai word...
I'm 99% sure that they would've found out Sunny was taken and opted for a 'cute' spelling without googling to see if there were other meanings.

I also picture her head exploding when she catches up here.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OT but does she really go to sleep with her hair wet? No wonder her hair is so damaged and full of split ends.

I wonder what we could see if we knew the password on the sunee website.

Reactions: 5
OT but does she really go to sleep with her hair wet? No wonder her hair is so damaged and full of split ends.

I wonder what we could see if we knew the password on the sunee website.
peridoe pointed out that the cached version of the page on Google shows the actual homepage. When you look at the page elements and source code, it shows that they haven’t linked to any other pages yet. Looks like the design company has only begun building the homepage.

Reactions: 5
peridoe pointed out that the cached version of the page on Google shows the actual homepage. When you look at the page elements and source code, it shows that they haven’t linked to any other pages yet. Looks like the design company has only begun building the homepage.
Thanks. I checked it out and was able to see she has posted one recipe. A veggie bibimbap. Have we ever seen her make anything even remotely like this before? Seems really dodgy and obvious she has copied recipes or had someone help her.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Thanks. I checked it out and was able to see she has posted one recipe. A veggie bibimbap. Have we ever seen her make anything even remotely like this before? Seems really dodgy and obvious she has copied recipes or had someone help her.
The way her recipe making has ramped up in the last few months has made me almost certain she is being fed recipes, or given them to "test out" and "add her Sezzy touch" to. All her other recipes went from "I made this twice, it's perfect" (and usually was regurgitated "baking" recipes using nothing but dates and agave syrup she's always done) to "this has been refined, re-done, tested and re-tested (and have basically been bastardizations of actual recipes from other cultures) has me thinking that she has been told that she was nowhere near the 200 recipes needed (or to standard) for the app and was going to have to outsource inspiration.

ETA : if the whole "cooking pro-ject" was inspired by how Sarah actually cooks, then these wouldn't even be on her radar as we all know she has made the same 6 recipes over and over for years now. Spaghetti bolognese, soup that is just bone broth, and anything served with pumpkin or sweet potato. Also - this is just a rip of the KIC app so it's just lol her super original amazingly secret pro-ject that she thought of years ago is just her version of other Aussie influencers.

At this point, she's a glorified food photographer for this project since it's obvious she didn't "come up" with these recipes. Pages back someone pointed out a vegan cookbook that was on display. I hope someone can find it and compare and contrast the recipes when this cash grab launches.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m sure that she couldn’t figure out how to spell sunny so went with sunee lol
One of those descriptions said journal articles...can’t wait to check those out!
She definitely didn’t come up with all these recipes, it literally says guest chefs. I also can’t see this lasting if she is supposed to add new recipes every month unless they have booked a recipe developer each month to keep the content coming in. Remember when she said she was going to do her ebook with everyone and then just stopped? I hope that happens with her new recipes every month and then people will demand refunds. She is going to make so much money on this. How frustrating and devaluating for actual chefs and dietitians.

edited to add: Its even more sickening to think how much money she is going make from this after having not one but two racial scandals in the space of a few months!

Reactions: 21
Going off her last instagram post saying she now is at a point where she can start real-time workouts again...

Firstly, the caption makes no sense to me? Is this about her not posting regularly, or not posting real-time workouts? Has she forgotten again she is not qualified to instruct real-time workouts? I can't imagine she is posting more... who exactly wants real-time workouts from Sarah when her moves are all ridiculous? I truly think her fitness is now at a point where she can actually maintain her stupid exercises throughout the time without looking unfit or struggling... it's all about fitness and health superiority to Sarah. I always thought with her insta workouts she only films one good set to show she is AmAzInG and shredded and fit, and then dies afterwards. All about that image right.

Secondly, I really think her manic mood yesterday was linked to her workout or the contents of this post somehow... she is euphoric she is fit and lean enough to post real-time workouts again and probably had a good body image day = manic. Happens every few weeks, she gets motormouth on her story, sounds like a teenager as someone mentioned and acts incredibly obnoxious or socially awkward / out of touch - often referencing her body or looks, making a 'joke' out of ab checking or showing her deep instilled issues about her job. Fox's friends will probably know all about it, as your the mum that constantly embarrasses him online by posting naked photos and trying to prove his development.

Here's what they say regarding her brand:

So that's where the name and logo comes from.
Thanks for sharing this! I still don't get it... Keep it Cleaner (KIC) is a fantastic name for a brand and has proven so as there are now KIC items in supermarkets - they have a slogan to 'KIC it'. I don't know what BARE stands for in Leah Itsines 'BARE Lean', but it clearly does have correlation to health and fitness goals. Even fkn Trashy Bines creates apps with relevant names.
Sarah should of outsourced this to a brand developer instead of just picking a pretty word that allows no growth or expansion. But then again, Sarah is a tightass and thinks she knows it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
lol I want so badly for someone to post this all over her socials to "ruin" her precious SECRET SNEAKY PRO-JECT

ETA: one of the filings indicated July 2020. Was that when she filed the rest of the paperwork for the name? lol she is so behind on every single ACTUAL business dealing since she's a pretend business woman
Someone commented a few times on the latest post directing people here and they were up for about 25 mins before being deleted. Sezzy will be glued to her phone now monitoring and deleting comments like never before

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Going off her last instagram post saying she now is at a point where she can start real-time workouts again...

Firstly, the caption makes no sense to me? Is this about her not posting regularly, or not posting real-time workouts? Has she forgotten again she is not qualified to instruct real-time workouts? I can't imagine she is posting more... who exactly wants real-time workouts from Sarah when her moves are all ridiculous? I truly think her fitness is now at a point where she can actually maintain her stupid exercises throughout the time without looking unfit or struggling... it's all about fitness and health superiority to Sarah. I always thought with her insta workouts she only films one good set to show she is AmAzInG and shredded and fit, and then dies afterwards. All about that image right.
I've started doing online pilates and online workouts from actual qualified people and a lot of her moves are the same as theirs.. I'm sure she probably just steals it from the classes she does it's pretty obvious!

Reactions: 6
She definitely didn’t come up with all these recipes, it literally says guest chefs. I also can’t see this lasting if she is supposed to add new recipes every month unless they have booked a recipe developer each month to keep the content coming in. Remember when she said she was going to do her ebook with everyone and then just stopped? I hope that happens with her new recipes every month and then people will demand refunds. She is going to make so much money on this. How frustrating and devaluating for actual chefs and dietitians.
You can also tell because she randomly started cooking things with forbidden ingredients like rice, potatoes, oats, and other foods she's restricted herself from. Her insta feed was bombarded with it in a short amount of time. Normally i'd say that it's a sign she's slowly healing her views towards certain foods and particularly carbs, but we know that isn't true due to her constant body checks and food shaming.

It's making me so uncomfortable lately how sexual she's trying to be whilst having a cutesy pink aesthetic to her brand. The constant sticking out of her bum and seductive looks makes me feel sick because she's tied her brand to a younger look. bleh

Reactions: 22
I feel sad for focks that he doesn’t get any interaction with other kids. I don’t have kids/don’t work in the field but even blind Freddy can see he’s deprived of that interaction. Just cause sez is a loner doesn’t mean her kid has to be ☹ I hope she reads here and shows us that he does have play dates or interactions with anyone other than his boss babe mylf mum / dA bOyZzzz working on the house

• Sad
... I hope no one minds but I did a sNeAkY sPiLl of the Sunee project on the Sarah's Day FB group (not the Sezzy Squad one that is completely dead because posts are moderated but another one with bout 3500 people in it) - I did say in it that I found out about it 'because I was super curious about the cooking project' just for simplicity's sake but if anyone there wants to know more deets I'll definitely link to here 😄 now here's hoping it actually gets approved haha...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s going to hate that you’ve found this cooking project stuff, shes so secretive she won’t even tell anyone what the flavour of the lip balm la bang came up with is yet and that’s going to be on sale next week 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've started doing online pilates and online workouts from actual qualified people and a lot of her moves are the same as theirs.. I'm sure she probably just steals it from the classes she does it's pretty obvious!
I knew that a while back when she went to a pilates class and then recorded the same workout at home and then did a subtle tag to her loft pilates and barre place but like, they don't understand it's actual $$ into her pocket for stealing their qualified trainer's workout. Heinous and so shady.

• Angry
... I hope no one minds but I did a sNeAkY sPiLl of the Sunee project on the Sarah's Day FB group (not the Sezzy Squad one that is completely dead because posts are moderated but another one with bout 3500 people in it) - I did say in it that I found out about it 'because I was super curious about the cooking project' just for simplicity's sake but if anyone there wants to know more deets I'll definitely link to here 😄 now here's hoping it actually gets approved haha...
Update: I just checked and it got approved about 30 minutes ago but has now been deletd 😞

edit: looks like I’ve been kicked out and blocked from the group. Sarah really do be acting fast damn. Someone else want to give a go posting on the group?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.