Sarah’s Day #75 extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to followers but what’s new for Sessel?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be genuinely shocked if Sarah herself didn’t have ADHD. She has so many traits just from what we see. There’s no way she is organising Kurt’s life for him. They probably have things they each manage in their house (like any long term couple living together) but she is NOT doing all the drivel she lied about.

Reactions: 17
I can’t with this cookie review 😂 They dislike them because they’re too sweet, too sugary, there is too much chocolate and they’re too gooey 🫠🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Isn’t it common knowledge that traveling in your second trimester is best? And after that stay rather close to home? I don’t have babies yet, and I don’t think you have to be over anxious. However things can happen, so I do think for the last trimester staying a few hours away from home is best … does she realize if the baby came premature, she would have to stay in hawai in the hospital for quite some time?

Reactions: 10
IMG_9079.jpeg

Looks like she might have another colab? With this Hyro drink business. Plus the fragrance colab so looks like people are forgetting the controversies for now. Until the next slip up.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I can’t with this cookie review 😂 They dislike them because they’re too sweet, too sugary, there is too much chocolate and they’re too gooey 🫠🤔
I just watched the video and my mouth watered when I saw the gooey and chocolatey cookiesssss. There just used to the hard and burnt ones Scuzza makes that these amazing cookies wouldn’t be right to them hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep I have a freaking first class honours and masters degree, was your typical high achiever/ perfect student and was only diagnosed a couple of into my professional life. But what would Scuzzle know beyond stereotypes 🙄
---
Also funny seeing so many people disclose their own ADHD diagnoses here - does it make Sez our special interest?
Nah, I think mine is my autistic sense of justice 💀 (Mostly jokes, but… 👀 lmao)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re used to “Sarahs famous chewy chic chip cookies” ( a name she gave them the very first batch she ever made, even though no one else aside from her and her toddler had tried them) which I’m sure are absolutely awful with 2 choc chips per cookie.

For Sarahs next taste and review, can she make something from her cook book and ask strangers to try it and give it an honest score.

The audacity to give a very popular business a low review because the huge cookie **checks notes** takes like an actual cookie!

Sarah has never had anyone other than her friends, family or someone on her payroll try her disgusting bastardised food.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she bought all the cookies to share with her family, does that mean she hands over a bag of half eaten, torn apart broken up mess and says “ here guys, thank me later”? #cookiegate

• Haha
So she bought all the cookies to share with her family, does that mean she hands over a bag of half eaten, torn apart broken up mess and says “ here guys, thank me later”? #cookiegate
My thoughts exactly 💀

Nothing says “I love my family” quite like gifting them a bunch of half-eaten cookies. ❤

• Haha
Isn’t it common knowledge that traveling in your second trimester is best? And after that stay rather close to home? I don’t have babies yet, and I don’t think you have to be over anxious. However things can happen, so I do think for the last trimester staying a few hours away from home is best … does she realize if the baby came premature, she would have to stay in hawai in the hospital for quite some time?
Also, health insurance isn’t going to cover any medical expenses if you’ve travelled past the recommended dates in pregnancy. And to give birth in the states can leave people literally 20-30k in debt if they have no insurance.

Reactions: 15
I was in Hawaii last week and my MIL caught covid.
Took her to urgent care when she became quite delirious with the heat, not knowing yet that she had covid.
For basic obs, bsl finger prick, B12 shot, a bag of IV and the RAT test was $1,700USD ($2,500AUD).
Luckily we took our travel insurance so she will claim back all except the $250 excess.
I travelled at 32 weeks pregnant but drew the line there as I was still covered by insurance at that gestation.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
people can be hyperactive in nature, or, have particular personality traits than can align with ADHD but that doesn’t mean they have ADHD. she’s an idiot throwing around terms she doesn’t understand, as per usual
and honestly, so are most of the general public because they tend to get all their info from these morons and just regurgitate it as if it’s bible

Reactions: 19
I highly doubt Kurt requested ANYTHING from her cookbook. She probably kept shoving it in his face yelling “COME ON, PICK ONE!!” until he finally gave in and said “ALRIGHT I DON’T KNOW, THE APPLE THING I GUESS?”

• Haha
Reactions: 23