Sarah’s Day #75 extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to followers but what’s new for Sessel?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sour peach lollies look identical to the funday (no sugar) sour peach hearts. (Probably because they are). So nice of you to give 2. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Those sour peach lollies look identical to the funday (no sugar) sour peach hearts. (Probably because they are). So nice of you to give 2. 🙄
Yep I thiught the same. Order course she is giving him stupid sugar free lollies but all she is doing is giving him a taste for sweet things and having a little treat with his sad lunch. Which is fine in theory, great if he can enjoy them in moderation, but he doesn’t know it’s sugar free and she will not be happy if he just wants lollies with every meal.

Reactions: 7
Not me feeling pretty chuffed that my 2.5 year olds lunch is substantially better than Sezzy’s empty container for her 5 year old 🫠
(Normally not this neat, just wanted to show all the options he gets)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My 2.5 yr old had this lunch box and we recently upgraded it because it was too small. Fox is 5 and eats duck all because of his mum. I feel for him
I bet the teachers make him a sandwich every day. My kids school has a designated place to go if they don’t have enough lunch and they get a sandwich and sometimes some fruit or a museli bar.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
25th June 2024 - Chicken Slop - “I would wife me”
26th June 2024 - Fish Slop - “I should wife me”

Sarah pls, not even your husband wanted to wife you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How many times did she put that spoon in her mouth to taste the sauce and then put it back in the sauce to stir it 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a theory that sezzle doesn’t actually cook worthwhile food for her family very often at all and that’s why she get this whole performance when she actually does.

Reactions: 21
I have a theory that sezzle doesn’t actually cook worthwhile food for her family very often at all and that’s why she get this whole performance when she actually does.
Kind of like how she never actually takes care of her children so when she’s finally forced to it’s a HUGE DEAL

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Somehow on every group trip away she always seems to comandeer the best bed for herself, by herself. This time it was because she is pregnant, even though other people on the trip are pregnant too? I bet she is such a punish that her 'friends' know its not worth arguing.

Reactions: 13