Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Let’s hope she doesn’t fuck around trying to pretend she’s going to have a “Natchral BiRtH” this time and just goes straight for the epidural and saves us all the chat about combs and other shit she’s doing to breathe her baby out blah blah blah
I hope she has a c section so I don’t have to watch a video with her legs spread and horse teeth the size of the babies head as she’s pushing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Asdkjf

I know Sarah doesn’t post about political things but damn I’m surprised not even a “hugging my babies extra tight” after the bondi incident. I’m from Canada and hearing about it bothered me enough to let my 4yo sleep with me.
I'm not surprised she hasn't mentioned anything because she makes an effort not to step outside her insular little bubble, but given that one of the victims was a White Fox employee I thought maybe this time she might actually give a shit.

• Wow

TeamSwissSezzyLurker

What does Beth do for "work" ?
For anyone new here or not sure, providing more context on who Beth is.
Beth is Brenton Parkes’ wife (ya know, Sezzys fave crush?)

To answer your question, she is/was a qualified personal trainer and from what I understand a certified nutritionist. So she worked as a PT, had a workout e-book and also had some nutrition guides she sold - but in comparison to Sarah she was actually qualified to publish these.

She is often compared to Sarah as they look similar, hang in the same circles, and Sarah likes to tell everyone that they’re besties, even though they only know each other from church/mutuals. It’s often thought that Sarah copies Beth’s IG content as it’s more fresh, clean and Beth kinda has that life that Sarah ACTUALLY wants.

She does post a lot about her Christianity but unlike Svessel you can tell she is actually devout about it and it’s not “acting” religious.

I believe she no longer runs State of Wellness as a brand (where she sold the e-books, booty bands etc) and no longer is working as a PT as she has her young son and is pregnant with baby number two.

She is clearly doing well online and slowing her work down (to Depop, linktree etc) and just earning an income through IG. like or dislike her, the content is WAY better and she actually had fashion sense, doesn’t post rambles and has some great collaborators like Lululemon. So it’s really funny when we compare Sarah and Beth’s content as it seems they compete and are more enemies than friends 😂

I am writing this from the perspective of actually enjoying her content (and have chatted here or there in DMs) but she definitely won’t be your flavour if you don’t like the religious content.

IIRC F stopped growing towards the end of the pregnancy. Doctors wanted to induce as they were very worried but Dr Sarah knew best and refused because she wanted a natchural birth.
And then tried to do it the natural way and was banging her head against the shower and finally gave in and had an epidural and dillated 7 cm in mere hours! But western medicine is the enemy

pippyforyou

VIP Member
The fact she clearly got fully dressed up and put makeup on to film this is peak influencer vibes. Like girl we all know you weren’t just casually wearing that dress with your makeup on?

Also the way she’s acting how she prays every month to be pregnant, girl you tried for like one month and got pregnant instantly, don’t try and sound like you relate to infertility struggles

cumcustard

VIP Member
‘Dirty blonde’ my ass! More like filthy blonde, aka BROWN.

Plenty of people are blonde as small children, then hair darkens with age (and boy has the vessel aged). I mean, Focks has already grown out of the blonde at what, 5? Lol. But Sarah is stuck in the past here in the same way she used to be convinced that she was ‘meant to be 45kg’ because that’s what she (claims to have) weighed pre puberty.
She also has naturally olive skin due to French ancestry. She’s delusional.
---
Lol she actually posted today her “work day” schedule, must be nice (think I’m being bitter because I wish that was my work day)
Potentially looking at bedside lamps online is part of her work day. Says it all.

• Haha

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
She's the biggest gaslighter I've ever come across, i don't how she can claim she had pcos and imbalanced hormones for years, then pretend she didn't bulid of whole yt channel off this basis which was a lie, the only reason she would struggle to conceive due to her lack of menstrual cycle her own fault because because she had ED, once her period returned she didn't struggle conceive at all didn't need any fertility help or anything.. biggest lair.

• Heart

VanillaChai

Must be rough pretending to be a single parent Sez, imagine if you actually had to be a single parent, didn’t have your family there whenever you panic.
Use of 'MIA' is a bit odd too, no? Like yeah, he's away... but MIA implies that he has proper f***ked off !!

• Haha
I'm so bored of her just do a gender revel.. 🙄😴😴 i swear sez dawg favourite past time is baiting. Get a new hobby.
The longer she drags it out, the more I think it’s another boy. She knows it’s the last bit of interesting content for this pregnancy. For a girl I’m sure we’d be subjected to all sorts of “how my girl pregnancy is different” “embracing my feminine energy now I’m carrying a girl” content by now.

Just watch me be wrong now that I’ve said that 😂

• Haha

android_x

Even though we still have quite a few pages to go, this title feels apt:

Sarah’s Day #75 Girl or boy? Who cares! It’s all an engagement ploy.

• Haha

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Tell us again how not - picky your kids are Sarah.
doesn’t eat wraps, bread, mushroom, capcicum or zucchini.
Argh it’s so gross having someone who has clear severe disordered eating habits on instagram trying to give other parents advice on feeding their kids.
DO NOT TAKE ADVICE FROM THIS WOMAN!!

• Heart

baloo_14

Chatty Member
I can’t believe they let the second pram be ruined in the same way as the first. Such a waste. And the fact she said that with no embarrassment. Disgusting. .

Reactions: 31

Winky

personally, I couldn't care less what she has, but Sessel Vessel!! that shit is gold :giggle::ROFLMAO::LOL:🥇

• Haha
  • Heart

recoveryqueen

The way she's talking about it, it sounds like the gender reveal is just a chore... She's going through the motions to make money. I think she'd be more excited about it if it was a girl 😅 I think 100% boy