Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peridoe

VIP Member
I’m off to bed and I’m still thinking about that comment thread. I’m actually appalled at what she said to that poor girl. She HAS to be held accountable for this, surely?????
Yeah, I keep thinking about it too. That women said she is an OG fan, meaning she's supported Sarah since she started out at her parent's house (and through all the scandals but I'll give that a pass this one time) and yet Sarah still went off on her and tore her apart.

It's fans like her that have gotten Sarah where she is today. Such ungrateful, appalling behaviour. Maybe they should all "get a hobby" and stop being "obsessed" with her. See how she likes it then.

I hope the Outspoken women pick this up and talk about it. As well as debunk Sarah's lies about claiming she never said she would struggle to conceive. Mostly, I just wanna know what they think about Sarah's treatment to her most loyal supporters.

And since Mean Girls is Sarah's favourite film: Sarah's Day #75: "Why are you so obsessed with me?"

Reactions: 33

baloo_14

Chatty Member
In that podcast Sarah said she’ll only vlog F when he has a shirt on since he walks around without one all the time.. yet what… 2 days ago she posted those photos of the boys under the shower with a palm leaf covering them?? She’s such a liar. And she’s so confident in her lies.

• Wow
  • Angry

BecaSUE

I always remember her older sister giving her bridesmaid speech in their wedding video. She said how Sessel Vessel was the black sheep of the fam, moved away from the church. blah blah blah. So as most are aware the religious stuff is most likely performative.
Sessel Vessel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

cumglaze

His ✨ final ✨ lunch of the week aka 2nd because he only goes twice?

get a grip Sarah, nobody is holding out for updates on what your child eats.

• Haha
Thread title thanks to @Cookie626!

Can't remember anything in particular that's happened in the last thread - that's just how boring she's become. So if anyone can remember anything please share!

We ended the last thread with more pregnancy speculation after D Bowls shared CCTV footage of Sarah buying something from them. She had a jumper around her waist but is that a bump we can see? Or did the camera reveal her true form?
---
Some more screenshots from that D Bowls video (edited brightness and rotated them). The footage was dated 7th April, btw.
Does anyone else find this kind of thing creepy? The whole using the CCTV footage as advertising? It creeps me out 🙅🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

cumcustard

VIP Member
Because she is not interested in anyone or anything outside her little boring Cronulla bubble.
She is way too self centered to want to see other parts of the world and learn about their culture. She only thinks everyone wants to see HER world and (lack of) culture.
If she ever does hear about something newsworthy even in Australia, bushfires… floods… she makes it about her or uses those things to grift and line her pockets. Even Australian culture she gives the middle finger to by buying Kurt a Didgeridoo from a non indigenous business. She couldn’t give two shits about culture.

So are we going to assume some major health issue for her or the family as a way to deflect from all the hate?! Is that not her go to when things get tough to get people to back off, or will she double down and battle it out (while deleting half the narrative)

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
Let’s hope she doesn’t fuck around trying to pretend she’s going to have a “Natchral BiRtH” this time and just goes straight for the epidural and saves us all the chat about combs and other shit she’s doing to breathe her baby out blah blah blah

• Haha

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Thoughts on Sarahs new vlog:
1. Take a shot everytime Sarah says she’s not complaining, and then proceeds to complain
2. Did anyone else notice how uncomfortable their friends child looked when she filmed him, and yet she continued to shove the camera in his face (and at one point make Fox get up and move so he could be in the shot)
3. Did they seriously not think to check the weather forecast before going camping?

• Haha

hehheh

Sending a thought to Hannah and hoping that she's amongst us so that she knows she isn't alone in feeling frustrated and outraged with Sarah's flippant clickbait remarks when TTC.

She is pure scum.

edendv

I feel like it’ll be a few days of silence except for pre-filmed ads content posted and then it’ll be surprise, “weRe soOo bLessEd” amongst insensitive TTC comments from her about her new moneymaker and how they’re SOoO hApPY.
100%. And she would have filmed her taking pregnancy tests for the past few months and will include all of them where she's crying because they're negative and clips of her praying

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Does anyone else find this kind of thing creepy? The whole using the CCTV footage as advertising? It creeps me out 🙅🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I was thinking this too? I am not a Sarah fan but if I was her I’d be creeped the fuck out.

If she is pregnant, and she knows it’s a boy, that’s probably why she’s not announcing it. I still stand by my stance that she will be like #boymumforlife as a front for her disappointment the kid isn’t a girl. I’m certain if she is pregnant and it’s a girl she would have shouted it from the rooftops by now.

pippyforyou

VIP Member
I’m watching the interview on 2x speed and she just said she has someone watch over the threads for her safety lol said they hired security for her wedding because they read a bunch of women were going to ‘ambush her wedding’ 😂😂😂😂😂 this interview isn’t doing her any good lol.. also said foxs school friends watch him and they talk about it at school
She’s such a liar lol! It’s so concerning how good she is at manipulating situations to make herself seem like a victim. Also, if she’s so concerned about her privacy and security, why is she still broadcasting her children’s lives?

Reactions: 32
All the bigger controversies are mind blowing but I just came here to say that putting one single layer of actual pasta in your lasagne is ED central. Try two layers Sezzy, give that baby more than 3 bites of carb per meal.

Reactions: 32