Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bold of you to assume she bought it 😂 it's tagged so safe to say gifted and/or paid promotion. Also classic sezbot not to disclose.
I also notice she was careful not to say that she actually purchased it, but I guess a lot of followers would just assume it’s a purchase.

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t she meant to post the gender reveal on Monday ? It’s 7:40pm here in Sydney now and no video

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She said early this week. I feel like Tuesday is the latest time it can be “early” otherwise it’s mid or late 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She said early this week. I feel like Tuesday is the latest time it can be “early” otherwise it’s mid or late 😂
Sarah’s never been good with dates or times though.

did you know Moo was in hospital for 9 weeks in his first month of life?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hahahahaha she looks so old!! Listen I’m a mom and it’s taken a hit to my looks but the inflated lips with her hollow eye bags are killing meeeeee 😂 she did this to herself I don’t feel bad. A small bit of karma imo

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m watching the interview on 2x speed and she just said she has someone watch over the threads for her safety lol said they hired security for her wedding because they read a bunch of women were going to ‘ambush her wedding’ 😂😂😂😂😂 this interview isn’t doing her any good lol.. also said foxs school friends watch him and they talk about it at school

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I know we are all patiently waiting for the gender reveal to confirm the 3rd boy money maker but didn’t she say in the Q&A the gender reveal will be ‘soon’. Unsure how she can say she doesn’t use her kids for content when ‘soon’ was weeks ago and her only excuse is that she hasn’t been able to film the outro (lol an outro saying why they’re SOOOOO happy it’s a boy and THEY REALLY DONT CARE THEY JUST WANTED A THIRD HEALTHY CHILD).

Reactions: 15
I’m watching the interview on 2x speed and she just said she has someone watch over the threads for her safety lol said they hired security for her wedding because they read a bunch of women were going to ‘ambush her wedding’ 😂😂😂😂😂 this interview isn’t doing her any good lol.. also said foxs school friends watch him and they talk about it at school
She’s such a liar lol! It’s so concerning how good she is at manipulating situations to make herself seem like a victim. Also, if she’s so concerned about her privacy and security, why is she still broadcasting her children’s lives?

Reactions: 32
ah yes, nothing screams “relatable” more than
1. having 2 artipope carriers.
2. Letting your 2 previous prams rust outside and therefore needing a third pram for your third kid.

It’s not like she’s even going to buy a travel pram or something slightly different, it’ll be the same, overpriced tit that she got for free twice before and probably hasn’t bought again (yet) because she’s waiting to see which brand wants to gift it to her this time.

It’s so so foreign to me that she “buys” these expensive items that most people would invest in during their first pregnancy and use for any subsequent ones. I just can’t imagine being so wasteful as to not use the perfectly good items she already has/take care of them since she always knew she was planning to have 3 kids.

(not to mention she has had multiple other carriers along with the artipope one) View attachment 2984960View attachment 2984961View attachment 2984962View attachment 2984963View attachment 2984964
I love that this caption says CONTENT and satisfied. He really is ‘content’ in every sense
---
I can’t believe they let the second pram be ruined in the same way as the first. Such a waste. And the fact she said that with no embarrassment. Disgusting. .
She could have at least donated it.
---
Sorry for multiple posts but I feel like if it’s a boy, the gender reveal will purely be for engagement and her stans will feel bit let down inside. Why make such a big deal over something she had already predicted. I feel like there’s a catch

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
In that podcast Sarah said she’ll only vlog F when he has a shirt on since he walks around without one all the time.. yet what… 2 days ago she posted those photos of the boys under the shower with a palm leaf covering them?? She’s such a liar. And she’s so confident in her lies.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Or what about when Indy called Svessel out on 🦊 lunchbox “treats”. “ they’re NOT treats” 😂😭 talking about the natural fruit straps or whatever

ALSO
Sarah’s Day 75: Cashew body bender, I’m a BoY mum, baiting another baby gender

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah’s never been good with dates or times though.

did you know Moo was in hospital for 9 weeks in his first month of life?
She literally said 3 months of the first year were in hospital. Maybe she should check herself in, her times are way off.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In that podcast Sarah said she’ll only vlog F when he has a shirt on since he walks around without one all the time.. yet what… 2 days ago she posted those photos of the boys under the shower with a palm leaf covering them?? She’s such a liar. And she’s so confident in her lies.
This is how she constantly twists the truth. Or lies… She means she won’t VLOG him without a shirt but she didn’t say she won’t story the tit out of those money makers. Maybe she considers vlogs there forever but stories disappear so they are safe or something. Typical sezzy logic.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.