Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah literally saying in that interview ‘I won’t upload the embarrassing moment’ but has filmed and shared poor M having a full blown tantrum/meltdown on her stories. How can she be so opposite to what she says 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry for the double post, but I don’t understand why she doesn’t give M lactose free milk? There’s many varieties.
His poor little gut if he’s having that big amount of lactose 😢

Reactions: 9
Sarah literally saying in that interview ‘I won’t upload the embarrassing moment’ but has filmed and shared poor M having a full blown tantrum/meltdown on her stories. How can she be so opposite to what she says 😂
She also uploaded the poor kids bowel habits when she was pretending to toilet train him

Reactions: 9
Doesn't posts the kids when there having a moment, she posted moo having a full meltdown.. which is it sezdog..you definitely post kids in venerable moments and exploits them for view's.. why else would you post that.
but he actually seems like really sweet boy though.

Reactions: 11
Doesn't posts the kids when there having a moment, she posted moo having a full meltdown.. which is it sezdog..you definitely post kids in venerable moments and exploits them for view's.. why else would you post that.
but he actually seems like really sweet boy though.
And he’s having a meltdown because she’s bleeping unorganized and leaving her kids as a last thought. Yet HE had to apologize. Instead of saying thank you for apologizing she should have said “there is nothing to apologize for, it’s not your fault I’m not prepared I’m sorry”

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The gender reveal will be when she pushes out the baby lol.

Just when I think Sarah can’t get any lower, she grabs a shovel and starts digging… those pics of F and M that she purposefully posted, I cannot believe she went that low.

Reactions: 16
Must be rough pretending to be a single parent Sez, imagine if you actually had to be a single parent, didn’t have your family there whenever you panic.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Must be rough pretending to be a single parent Sez, imagine if you actually had to be a single parent, didn’t have your family there whenever you panic.
She’s a bitttttch. Jeez lady these people pay your bills, be careful.

Reactions: 52
Those comments are just excited fans 🙈🙈🙈 she’s the worst!! What horrible replies..

Reactions: 33
Kurt has no hair left
SmartSelect_20240612_102717_Instagram.jpg

---
Sorry for the double post, but I don’t understand why she doesn’t give M lactose free milk? There’s many varieties.
His poor little gut if he’s having that big amount of lactose 😢
Does he need lactofree? Has she said he's intolerant?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
"I have them basically every day" THEY ARE YOUR CHILDREN IT IS NORMAL TO CARE FOR THEM EVERY DAY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
mega bleep svessel back at it again with her rude ass comments to her followers <3 hello bitchface, we know you read here and I hope your day is ruined 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sarah: "stop asking me about the gender reveal video which I told you would be up by now but also told you I'm a just a smol vessel who is all alone raising my children despite one being in kindy and one being able to be cared for by my family" 🥺🥺😥

Also Sarah: "it's not in my nature to defend myself, I don't often do it, i don't like it: 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Kurt has no hair left
View attachment 2989471
---

Does he need lactofree? Has she said he's intolerant?
Yeah like mentioned above, apparently he’s a bit lactose intolerant. Who knows if he really is but If he’s having any symptoms she could take him to a paediatrician, which would be a smart move seeing his health is a little more on the vulnerable side.
Genius Svessel probably thinks the A2 milk she got is kinda lactofree. It’s not, but they do have a lactofree one.

Reactions: 5
The fact she’s posted a photo of her naked children, only covered by foliage, on her grid speaks volumes of who she is as a person.

She says that her kids are not content, yet they are the majority of her content.
She is absolutely despicable. Any person with a half-functioning brain would know where photos like that are likely to end up… or more so, who photos like that are going to end up with. She has 1.2 million followers, is she really so bleeping dense that she thinks all of the people who look at her content are well-meaning?

I can’t imagine exposing my child (or any child) like this for the sake of a pretty penny. All she gives a tit about is lining her pockets. They never even had a chance at process - their births are online for everyone to see. Their lives are available for viewing for the entire world.

Sarah, you bleeping suck. Any claim you make of being a decent mother goes down the toilet every time you expose your children like this. If you are happy to post a photo like that of them knowing the disgusting people that are going to view it, save it, and do whatever they please with it, then you are a terrible mother. And Kurt is no better for allowing you to post these things.

Your children deserve parents who will protect them. You are doing the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.