Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching the interview on 2x speed and she just said she has someone watch over the threads for her safety lol said they hired security for her wedding because they read a bunch of women were going to ‘ambush her wedding’ 😂😂😂😂😂 this interview isn’t doing her any good lol.. also said foxs school friends watch him and they talk about it at school
I can guarentee absolutely no one here or the subreddit said they'd ambush her wedding. That's something a group of stans would do (like when some turned up at her house that time). Glad she's confirmed they read here 👋

Reactions: 21
Listening to the podcast now... It's quite jarring how Indy compliments sarah and speaks so highly of her and sarah gives nothing back 😬

Edit: I know sarah's a guest on her podcast, but she doesn't ask Indy any questions at all? It's not conversational. She's so self centred.

Reactions: 28
Listening to the podcast now... It's quite jarring how Indy compliments sarah and speaks so highly of her and sarah gives nothing back 😬

Edit: I know sarah's a guest on her podcast, but she doesn't ask Indy any questions at all? It's not conversational. She's so self centred.
Are you honestly surprised? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Like when she bangs on about how Indy will get used to fans wanting to take photos… like she’s some old pro?! Maaaate get over your fcking self. She just wanted to rub it in that fans have been coming up to her for a long time… if that’s even true.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
sorry if this has been posted before, been awhile since I’ve caught up on these threads but found out Sarah is pregnant with her third at the same time as me again (fr fml) so here I am lmao

I noticed this post about ‘the final piece’ so fingers crossed it’s 100% her last pregnancy (unless they have a surprise ‘miracle’ baby I guess lol), definitely think bub is a boy so she can go on about her ‘prophecy’ or whatever it was being correct. I genuinely don’t see her trying for a girl because then she’d have to share the spotlight or attention and won’t be the ‘queen/princess’ anymore.

i do think her dragging out this reveal is interesting given Moo was just a post and I’m sure this baby would’ve been told through the NIPT as well but I guess also she needs to drag it out for engagement because it’s really the last thing she can hang on to until the birth vlog that will bring in $$$ and views. I genuinely don’t know what her content or YouTube is anymore except exploitation which she denies 🤪

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I wonder is Sezzy waiting for us to get up to 50 pages on the thread so the whole next thread can be about the gender reveal ? Joking obviously, but we also know she reads here 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like how she’s acting all high and mighty for not showing as much of her kids lives but 9/12 of her recent posts feature her kids (even the weird shelf rearranging one has a photo of 🦊 as the thumbnail)

She says she doesn’t show the kids routines but we know 🦊 goes to preschool twice a week (and which days of the week) because of his lunchbox, so we also know what he eats twice a week (or more since she also posts lots of her ✨ healthy ✨ dinners). Sheposted him in his school hat which was very easily identified as to which preschool he goes to.
She’s also just told us he goes to jujitsu 3x a week and I’m sure wouldn’t be hard to work out where that is.

The only reason she doesn’t “show as much” is because now both of them can walk / run away from her so at least she is correct about one thing, she doesn’t have enough hands.

She’s also openly said they’re not a pram family and walk everywhere / baby wear so I really hope they don’t get gifted another one.

Reactions: 23
Omg sarah calls herself an almond mum in the podcast 😆 amazing. She's unintentionally nailed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's reposted that naked shower photo in the middle of that photo dump post. People on the subreddit claim their reports got IG to take it down from her stories. If true, the fact she's posted it again speaks volumes. God she's a tit human.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Omg sarah calls herself an almond mum in the podcast 😆 amazing. She's unintentionally nailed it.
Nut free almond….
Is she for real in her stories? She’s saying this is why she’s done at 3 kids because she’s at capacity (NOW). Ummm she hasn’t even had the 3rd yet and she’s counting it already. Girl, you only have 2 and your already at capacity. Get ready for the shitshow everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nut free almond….
Is she for real in her stories? She’s saying this is why she’s done at 3 kids because she’s at capacity (NOW). Ummm she hasn’t even had the 3rd yet and she’s counting it already. Girl, you only have 2 and your already at capacity. Get ready for the shitshow everyone.
I have three and it’s a complete tit show. She doesn’t know what’s about to hit her, you’re correct!

Reactions: 19
Saw sezzy and mally this morning walking through Cronulla. She was getting M a chicken roll and he was being such a good boy. I can’t stand her but I will say mally is such a little cutie pie l!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.