Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually delusional if she thinks she doesn’t use her kids for content. What planet is she living on??

• Heart
Reactions: 44
What does Beth do for "work" ?
For anyone new here or not sure, providing more context on who Beth is.
Beth is Brenton Parkes’ wife (ya know, Sezzys fave crush?)

To answer your question, she is/was a qualified personal trainer and from what I understand a certified nutritionist. So she worked as a PT, had a workout e-book and also had some nutrition guides she sold - but in comparison to Sarah she was actually qualified to publish these.

She is often compared to Sarah as they look similar, hang in the same circles, and Sarah likes to tell everyone that they’re besties, even though they only know each other from church/mutuals. It’s often thought that Sarah copies Beth’s IG content as it’s more fresh, clean and Beth kinda has that life that Sarah ACTUALLY wants.

She does post a lot about her Christianity but unlike Svessel you can tell she is actually devout about it and it’s not “acting” religious.

I believe she no longer runs State of Wellness as a brand (where she sold the e-books, booty bands etc) and no longer is working as a PT as she has her young son and is pregnant with baby number two.

She is clearly doing well online and slowing her work down (to Depop, linktree etc) and just earning an income through IG. like or dislike her, the content is WAY better and she actually had fashion sense, doesn’t post rambles and has some great collaborators like Lululemon. So it’s really funny when we compare Sarah and Beth’s content as it seems they compete and are more enemies than friends 😂

I am writing this from the perspective of actually enjoying her content (and have chatted here or there in DMs) but she definitely won’t be your flavour if you don’t like the religious content.

Reactions: 32
Like with anything she's ever done with her life, everything is performative. She's only saying she'll be showing less of her kids because there's been such a big shift of that viewpoint online (and a select few now not showing their kids). But we know Sarah will never do that - she's got nothing else to film otherwise.

She's not qualified to only be a fitness guru, she's too disordered to only do food and she's too bogan to be an aesthetic design girlie. Not to mention there's so many online personalities now who call out the bullshit. And sessel's poor delicate little ego couldn't handle the unregulated tiktok comments that comes with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Here's her whole reply.

Since when does vlogging as a "SAHM" not sit right with her? She's been vlogging as a mum for over 5 years. And why does vlogging not sit right with her but Instagram is perfectly fine?

And love the justification of using F as content because he asked 🙄 He's 5. He can't fully comprehend what 'being involved' means. Film the video if he wants but keep it for family and friends. There is no need to make it public just because he "asked".

I know I'm looking for logic here when it's Sarah and there is none. It just makes me laugh that she chooses to answer these types of questions with lies when she could simply ignore them.
Pretty sure this comment’s been deleted now 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
IMG_8886.jpeg

Eats like what man? What man is eating that pitiful amount of food for lunch and snacks for a day? One piddly little pathetic seed cracker with avocado, a small dollop of yoghurt, TWO lollies, a few sticks of vegies, a couple of eggs (that NOONE is asking for the rEcIpE for btw Sarah) some fruit and a piece of plastic cheese. Garanteed Kurt is driving these guys to Maccas behind Sarah’s back.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The way she goes on and on about “we eat healthy during the week and have two nights of dessert” 😬 it sounds exhausting and I can imagine F would come home very worried if he hasn’t eaten all of his “healthy food” at preschool.

Reactions: 20
Pretty sure this comment’s been deleted now 🙄
Yep, it's gone. Did spot this comment though. One of us? 🤣

Also, she's pushed out more content in the last week or so than she has in months. She's scraping the bottom of the barrel so hard for fluff content knowing all eyes are on her for the gender reveal. I hope it backfires on her and it flops because she's waited so long nobody cares anymore.
---
Took this screenshot before, but yeah looks deleted now… classic Sarah… happy to protect herself people calling her out, but won’t protect her kids from potential internet predators…
No wonder she deleted it. That poster brought receipts 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Took this screenshot before, but yeah looks deleted now… classic Sarah… happy to protect herself people calling her out, but won’t protect her kids from potential internet predators…
Absolutely love the replies from whoever commented this. Super respectful but not letting Sarah get away with mental gymnastics to justify her actions. She absolutely DID NOT mean she was going to vlog less, she is only saying that now because she was caught out and lacks the ability to admit any wrongdoing.
I truly don’t know how a parent with any love or care for their kids can have so many people showing them the dangers of having your kids on the internet and still choosing to not only leave everything up and public, but to post MORE content centred around them.
If she’s too boring to keep an audience without showing her kids than she needs to find a normal job.

Also a 5 year old doesn’t understand the world, it’s her job as his Mum to tell him he can’t be in her public videos.
That is the lamest bleeping excuse ever, she’s blaming a literal child for his own parent exploiting him, like they haven’t been grooming him to think this is normal since he was born.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yep, it's gone. Did spot this comment though. One of us? 🤣

Also, she's pushed out more content in the last week or so than she has in months. She's scraping the bottom of the barrel so hard for fluff content knowing all eyes are on her for the gender reveal. I hope it backfires on her and it flops because she's waited so long nobody cares anymore.
---

No wonder she deleted it. That poster brought receipts 🤣
Ill believe she doesn't want her kids as content the moment she deletes every video and instagram post about them. From her pregnancy announcements, birth vlogs, video about Ms "condition", every video she and Focks has cooked, anything about a hospital visit, family holiday, "day in the life" with kids, birthday party...could go on and on. If she deletes all that from her YouTube, insta and tik tok then I'll believe her :)

Until that, her children are very much her content

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That last comment was pure class! Well done to whoever that was that completely called her out 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What podcast was she meant to be appearing on? Has it been uploaded yet?

Reactions: 2
I’d also put money on him asking to be in the video as with a camera pointing at him is the only time he gets Sarah’s attention.

You’re the adult Sarah - kids can’t do everything they want. Also, film the video you don’t need to post it. Fox won’t know and when he’s older he’d probably thank you for it, a nice memory video to look back on that isn’t broadcast to millions.

Here's her whole reply.

Since when does vlogging as a "SAHM" not sit right with her? She's been vlogging as a mum for over 5 years. And why does vlogging not sit right with her but Instagram is perfectly fine?

And love the justification of using F as content because he asked 🙄 He's 5. He can't fully comprehend what 'being involved' means. Film the video if he wants but keep it for family and friends. There is no need to make it public just because he "asked".

I know I'm looking for logic here when it's Sarah and there is none. It just makes me laugh that she chooses to answer these types of questions with lies when she could simply ignore them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Make it make sense!

I’m not going to become a family vlog channel*

*jk these kids line my pockets, I’m going to put them on the Internet for millions to see and justify it as “Focks wanted to be a part of it” even though he has no bleeping concept of what he’s being subjected to.

View attachment 2966103
View attachment 2966104
View attachment 2966105
View attachment 2966106
View attachment 2966107
View attachment 2966108
View attachment 2966109
Pleeease someone send this to the Outspoken girls!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.