Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little miss "my kids aren't content" is really pushing back uploading this gender reveal isn't she?

Reactions: 16
Might be just me but I found it so weird when she said, I am in love with you to 🦊. Weird wording in a video.

Reactions: 7
lol at this reply on her latest YT video, she definitely did say she was going to show the boys less… it never fails to amaze me how confidently she lies, when there’s public videos of the truth…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
lol at this reply on her latest YT video, she definitely did say she was going to show the boys less… it never fails to amaze me how confidently she lies, when there’s public videos of the truth…
If they're on your page, they're content, Svessel.

Reactions: 30
She is waiting to post a gender reveal video despite filing it a while ago. That is literally using a child for content.

I mean, among many examples

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm so bored of her just do a gender revel.. 🙄😴😴 i swear sez dawg favourite past time is baiting. Get a new hobby.

Reactions: 16
Here's her whole reply.

Since when does vlogging as a "SAHM" not sit right with her? She's been vlogging as a mum for over 5 years. And why does vlogging not sit right with her but Instagram is perfectly fine?

And love the justification of using F as content because he asked 🙄 He's 5. He can't fully comprehend what 'being involved' means. Film the video if he wants but keep it for family and friends. There is no need to make it public just because he "asked".

I know I'm looking for logic here when it's Sarah and there is none. It just makes me laugh that she chooses to answer these types of questions with lies when she could simply ignore them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm so bored of her just do a gender revel.. 🙄😴😴 i swear sez dawg favourite past time is baiting. Get a new hobby.
The longer she drags it out, the more I think it’s another boy. She knows it’s the last bit of interesting content for this pregnancy. For a girl I’m sure we’d be subjected to all sorts of “how my girl pregnancy is different” “embracing my feminine energy now I’m carrying a girl” content by now.

Just watch me be wrong now that I’ve said that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We need to find that video where she says she’s going to show the boy less or she won’t have them as the main part of her channel

Reactions: 10
The longer she drags it out, the more I think it’s another boy. She knows it’s the last bit of interesting content for this pregnancy. For a girl I’m sure we’d be subjected to all sorts of “how my girl pregnancy is different” “embracing my feminine energy now I’m carrying a girl” content by now.

Just watch me be wrong now that I’ve said that 😂
Not to mention all the baby girl items she would be trying to grift from brands.

Reactions: 10
So if she still going with narrative my kids aren't content only when it suits them, then why she having baby #3, it's the money maker she'll vlog her birth, she'll share everything you can't tell us you won't 🙄 she's a lair kids are content because it ramps up your engagement, views on YouTube..

Reactions: 18
Make it make sense!

I’m not going to become a family vlog channel*

*jk these kids line my pockets, I’m going to put them on the Internet for millions to see and justify it as “Focks wanted to be a part of it” even though he has no bleeping concept of what he’s being subjected to.

IMG_7114.jpeg

IMG_7108.jpeg

IMG_7109.jpeg

IMG_7110.jpeg

IMG_7111.jpeg

IMG_7112.jpeg

IMG_7113.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.