Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol she actually posted today her “work day” schedule, must be nice (think I’m being bitter because I wish that was my work day)
That’s a leisurely day off for me 🥹 are we doing this wrong? Tbf tho my brain can’t stop and I’d poke my eyes out from boredom if that was my work day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
‘Dirty blonde’ my ass! More like filthy blonde, aka BROWN.

Plenty of people are blonde as small children, then hair darkens with age (and boy has the vessel aged). I mean, Focks has already grown out of the blonde at what, 5? Lol. But Sarah is stuck in the past here in the same way she used to be convinced that she was ‘meant to be 45kg’ because that’s what she (claims to have) weighed pre puberty.
She also has naturally olive skin due to French ancestry. She’s delusional.
---
Lol she actually posted today her “work day” schedule, must be nice (think I’m being bitter because I wish that was my work day)
Potentially looking at bedside lamps online is part of her work day. Says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does anyone have receipts/does anyone recall Sarah saying she nachurallyyyy has platinum blonde hair? And now she’s nachoorallee dirty blonde?

Sarah, it’s okay to say your hair is brown. It would actually be super rawr and reel of you to own it.

Reactions: 10
I’m a hairdresser, she’s a level 6, she’s got brown hair.
See I said the same thing I always said I was brunette and every single hair dresser I went to was like no you’re a dark blonde. I never ever said I was. Then I dyed my hair dark brown for many many years 😂

Reactions: 3
No healthy labels/words to describe the lunch?
No blurring out there extensions for baiting?

Hi Sarah lol

Reactions: 10
She had to write no artificial colours or flavours gummy’s instead of just saying gummy’s. But yet she gives him artificial cheese.

Reactions: 22
Oh duck off Sessel, you and your pretend workday gives me the shites

Reactions: 2
Oh duck off Sessel, you and your pretend workday gives me the shites
This is Beth, but I am sure Sezzys day is similar!
---
Does anyone have receipts/does anyone recall Sarah saying she nachurallyyyy has platinum blonde hair? And now she’s nachoorallee dirty blonde?

Sarah, it’s okay to say your hair is brown. It would actually be super rawr and reel of you to own it.
Was this the same time she said she had naturally curly hair or a different time?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarah trying to jump on the “what do we say when …” trend that’s usually besties / sisters and it’s like “what do we say when someone’s wearing lots of makeup” “oh a Beatrice, beat face”

except she doesn’t have any friends so she’s just pointing out the “quirky” things she calls regular, mundane household objects.
Rest of the world | Quirky Sezzy
Toasted sandwich | Breville
Remote | Zapper
Wash cloth / face cloth | washA

One of those is you just naming the brand, the other two are fairly common at least in old, white, Australians.

Reactions: 22
Sarah trying to jump on the “what do we say when …” trend that’s usually besties / sisters and it’s like “what do we say when someone’s wearing lots of makeup” “oh a Beatrice, beat face”

except she doesn’t have any friends so she’s just pointing out the “quirky” things she calls regular, mundane household objects.
Rest of the world | Quirky Sezzy
Toasted sandwich | Breville
Remote | Zapper
Wash cloth / face cloth | washA

One of those is you just naming the brand, the other two are fairly common at least in old, white, Australians.
I feel like she’s definitely called all those things by their normal name in vlogs- have defs never heard her say “zapper” 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.