Sarah's Day #73 Liked by kjtilse and 1847 others

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most liked title is this one by @shaaanxosucks ! Title is in reference to Tattlers discovering Kurt had been liking Instagram pictures of scantily clad women with his KJTilse account. Naughty boy!

You can see for yourself in these posts: 1, 2, 3, 4.

Honourable mentions go to:

@Spanner14 - Still a bore, Sunee's no more, trying to send her cookbook to countries at WAR.

@gmik8210 - Oui, Oui, Oui, eats gluten and dairy, baiting baby number 3, carrying her Loweeeee!

The previous thread started back in October last year. Since then we've had:

• The stolen Prada sunglasses saga
• Sunee app closed down
• Kurt liking those IG pics
• The "smelly curried egg boy" comment that angered a lot of fans.
• Sarah lamenting that people in Israel can't buy her cookbook.
• Asked her followers how she can send Christmas presents to kids in Israel and Palestine.
• Left a box of pregnancy tests on show in a vlog, then announced they were "casually" TTC.
• Bought around 10k IG followers to avoid dropping below 1.2mil.
• Mispronounced the brand Loewe and was corrected by fans, which sent her into a meltdown and told her fans to shut up.

Some things never change.

Since these threads last a few months I'm calling it now that we'll get a pregnancy announcement before the end. Speculation is already in full swing after F recently kissed Sarah's belly saying he "forgot to say goodbye to..." Thoughts and prayers for future Moneymaker No. 3.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Omg this thread title, I had to remember what it was about! That is how boring she is, the last thread went on forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s truly baffling to me that Sarah is so incredibly boring (to the point the last thread was as long as her awful teeth), yet also remains highly problematic. There were some really quite serious actions on Sarah’s part over the course of the last couple of months - doxxing someone’s likeness (from the post office); scamming Sunee patrons by shutting down the app after they’ve paid an annual fee; the same ridiculous Christmas pyjamas cashgrab; flat out telling her subs to ‘shut up’ over correcting her terrible pronunciation; and completely misrepresenting her ‘TTC JoUrnEy’ as well f she was anything but completely fertile.

These aren’t small matters, but deeply offensive at best, and some illegal at worst.

Reactions: 31
Call me a creep, call me a good detective, call me what you want BUT according to the vlog before the Xmas one, Sarah was on day 2 of her period, it was filmed a few days before Xmas, so I’m going to assume she started her period on the 20th December, now if she’s a regularish girlie her period would be due at least by the end of this week. So let’s see if anything is mentioned about feeling sluggish, or if she’s overly excited about life…..time will tell….😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Call me a creep, call me a good detective, call me what you want BUT according to the vlog before the Xmas one, Sarah was on day 2 of her period, it was filmed a few days before Xmas, so I’m going to assume she started her period on the 20th December, now if she’s a regularish girlie her period would be due at least by the end of this week. So let’s see if anything is mentioned about feeling sluggish, or if she’s overly excited about life…..time will tell….😵💫
Yes, I noticed that too,
so there’s no way that she is pregnant and Fox kissing her stomach…..

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Agreed, the dates don't line up for her to already be pregnant enough for F to be kissing her belly, according to that vlog.

However, she always lies and could have been lying about getting her period in the vlog. IIRC, she did that with M. She said she got her period during the WF shoot but we later saw in the announcement vlog that she secretly took a pregnancy test in the bathroom and was positive, so she obviously never got her period.

Or F has misunderstood that they are trying for a little brother or sister (naturally, because he's 4), and is kissing her belly thinking there's already a baby there when there isn't yet.

Reactions: 23
Sometimes I can't tell if Sarah addresses rumours because she reads here, or because her faithful followers read here then slide into her DM's 😅 DW guys, ham-belly is postponed for at least another cycle, turns out it's not as easy as she thought 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When she talks with her mouth full I want to slap the food right out of it, also love how Malamoo answers daddy when she asked who he loves

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she is casually tracking her ovulation but not obsessing about it yet? Sorry if this comes across insensitive as I have no experience with TTC but tracking your ovulation does not sound as if she is taking things casually. I assume she already has nothing else but babies on her mind - which she kind of confirmed as well…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So she is casually tracking her ovulation but not obsessing about it yet? Sorry if this comes across insensitive as I have no experience with TTC but tracking your ovulation does not sound as if she is taking things casually. I assume she already has nothing else but babies on her mind - which she kind of confirmed as well…
She is definitely obsessing over her cycles, especially if she is testing long before her period is even due. I would think that she is obsessing but Kurt isn’t as keen and he is the one at mentioned the last time they conceived as transactional.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for clearing that up, Sarah.

And from the way she told M that she's working on giving him a brother or sister, I'm gonna say F kissed her belly because she was convinced she was pregnant and told him there could be a baby inside.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
We’re going to be getting this every stinking month now until she actually conceives……every….single….month. If it doesn’t happen soon though she’ll start spiralling. Grab the popcorn ladies, we’re in for a ride.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Not being obsessed with getting pregnant and being casual about it, but….
* addicted to the chips she shows, already “craving” something in her pea brain
* had a month where she fully convinced herself she was pregnant as had totally different symptoms and vivid dreams
* constantly consuming pregnancy content
* ignoring the red flag of Kurt not “living and breathing it” and the fact that he is “oblivious” to her cycle
* “living and breathing it but not in an obsessive way yet” … sounds like your actually are Sezballz
* testing for the past six days even though you aren’t meant to until you missed your period

Also stop bragging that you got Malakai on the first try, so insensitive to your viewers who are actually struggling.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I started to read this and thought it was going to say the hardest thing about being a mum is watching your kids be sick. But NO, in true sezzy form it’s all about her
I
IMG_0021.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
nooooo I started mine on the 20th of December—don’t tell me sezzy and I are period twins 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I started to read this and thought it was going to say the hardest thing about being a mum is watching your kids be sick. But NO, in true sezzy form it’s all about her
IView attachment 2693512
Yeah, not being rushed to emergency because your kids lips were blue, and being in and out of hospital and not being able to comfort them. And yet the pic, M is sleeping peacefully beside her, that is easy going, there could have been a more sympathetic picture if that is what you are going to answer

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.