Sarah's Day #73 Liked by kjtilse and 1847 others

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a really random post for the business to post?! But it confirms she's pregnant - maybe they wanted to leak it? The jumper tied around the waist šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 29
They said influencers donā€™t just visit the bondi store but influencer Sarah goes to cronulla. Some tit like that. It was from 5 days ago they posted it
---

There we go

What a strange post for a business to make?

Reactions: 32
I don't think she's pregnant, unless she's using a slimming filter she looks really thin and sick to me.
1000029228.jpg

Reactions: 4
That's a really random post for the business to post?! But it confirms she's pregnant - maybe they wanted to leak it? The jumper tied around the waist šŸ˜‰
It was so weird when it came up in my FYP. I donā€™t think she is. I think thatā€™s just how she looks and she heavily edits her photos

Reactions: 8
1712984808010.png

Saw these comments on an Australian dietitian influencers tiktok. The tiktok was about what food did you lie to yourself about enjoying because it was healthy

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2872278

Saw these comments on an Australian dietitian influencers tiktok. The tiktok was about what food did you lie to yourself about enjoying because it was healthy
Omg that's the biggest lie we were ever sold, raw vegan treats just taste just like a mars slice, it taste just like cherry ripe.. fk off couldn't be more delulu raw vegan treats are gross, and taste like coconut oil and give you tummy ache šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 17
What? d bowls have a whole highlight reel about her on their page.
Yep she does look pregnant. It would explain why she has been so quite on instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They said influencers donā€™t just visit the bondi store but influencer Sarah goes to cronulla. Some tit like that. It was from 5 days ago they posted it
---

There we go
Is that.. a plastic bagā€¦ šŸ˜³
---
Maybe she is.. looks completely different than the shots that the AƧai business posted.
She has total control on what she posts vs what someone else posts hence why she looks the way she does in her posts vs out in the wild - she canā€™t hide her true self irl itā€™s sad really

Reactions: 13
The place she gets aƧaĆ­ bowls posted this on their insta. She isnā€™t small and petite. She is normal size but she has massive feetšŸ˜‚
Ugh I just dislike her so much. The bleeping jumper tied around the waist. Sheā€™s ONLY done that while pregnant so going it now is literally baiting her pregnancy. If she truly didnā€™t want ppl to know she could easily get away with wearing an oversized tee.
Also the d bowls advertising is well played. People are so over paid advertisements now and I think people are seeing straight through influencers. By using CCTV footage it looks like Sarah was ā€œcaughtā€ there.

Reactions: 16
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.