Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peridoe

VIP Member
Surely soliciting for subs and engagement must go against terms of service?
No idea with Youtube. It's not an uncommon thing to do though, whether allowed or not. I'm surprised sis didn't also make people follow her on IG and Tiktok as well to help boost her numbers.

The number of subs doesn't appear to matter that much on Youtube as it's view numbers that make the money. Sadly, she's still pulling in hundreds of dollars worth of views most days (Social Blade estimates). So why she's making people sub to YT, as opposed to following and commenting on IG or Tiktok where the enagement actually matters, is anyone's guess.

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Sarahnfocks

Clearly they won't be able to ship them out quickly cause of all the other delays? Big loss for them.

Speaking of WF... No one's got their Sarah's Day Xmas PJ's yet !!!
I think people have got them, I seen a family matching in them last week 😵💫

• Sick
  • Haha
There’s a boy at my sons daycare named fox and I always wonder if the mom was a Sarah’s day fan because that’s the only place I’d heard the name fox before and the kid is younger than fox ocean

Fox is such a horrific name. I went to school with a boy whose surname was Fox and he was constantly teased and call foxy or foxy lady by the other boys. Was very emasculating for him.
res

Infoto

As expected, she's completely overhauled the T&Cs on her website for the second giveaway. Hi Sarah 👋

The second prize is a GoPro Hero 12. A gifted product from one of her sponsors... shocking. Sis didn't even hide the fact it was sent to her for this giveaway. This is how the rest of the giveaway will go: Sarah giving away gifted items from her sponsors. So selfless of her.
Maybe GoPro provided her with T&Cs if they’re providing the prize for free. Imagine a big company like that wouldn’t be able to go with slapdash T&Cs!

activatedthighgap

Chatty Member
Ellie Watson from the Wholesome Store showing their Xmas pjs - baby, kids, women’s, men’s and dog bandanas with actual Xmas theme. Online in early November. I wonder if they read all the feedback and complaints from WFxSD Xmas pjs and have decided to fill the gap ☠☠
Ellie has always been on the ball with her collections

pippio

What surprises me the most here is the lack of knowledge from her? Sperm can survive up to 5 days, she could have just got busy every other day or every 3 days and got the same result. She just needs to track her temp in the morning to get an idea of when she's ovulating. I can imagine not being in the mood after months of not conceiving, but a week of fucking as newlyweds being "transactional" is really sad. Not super spontaneous sure, but transactional means "I give you the vag for 10, you give me the sperm, then fuck off" to me and that's... grim

Did she say when they starting trying?
She said they got pregnant the first month, so based off of that they started June 2021

Imbadatusernames

What were the other things she gave away??
Cookbook, go-pro...
I come with receipts because apparently unsubscribing from her emails does nothing (I'll be reporting that eventually).

So far in December she's sent 6 emails for 5 give aways. Cook book, gopro, white fox giftcard, win a prize but doesn't say what, and hair straightener. The 6th email was a teaser for the gopro but was literally titled "ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!?!?!" so a bit misleading imo.

Screenshot_20231227-081335.png
Screenshot_20231227-081416.png
Screenshot_20231227-081438.png
Screenshot_20231227-081505.png
Screenshot_20231227-081548.png
Screenshot_20231227-081616.png

#botsforlife

VIP Member
I’d probably get a stupid white fox voucher as credit.

OMG so I thought that anyone who pre ordered got an autographed copy - mine isn’t. I don’t care cos that’s a stupid and worthless autograph but I’m kinda pissed at the principal of her promising preorder customers that she’d sign those copies…. I ordered mine quite early. Wow the disappointment. I will post about the cookbook more as I read it lol
---
Ok initial thoughts:
Ok cookbook thoughts
- she has credited Zee the nutritionist and Millie the dietician at the start
- There is a lot of cooking basics, some relatively useful but the page on how to cook eggs and boiling vegetables is farcical come on HA.
- She referenced and thanked someone named Anita in the acknowledgements. I’m assuming that’s the REAL chef 😂
- It’s really bothered me that she has a pantry staple page and an equipment page, but no conversion or ingredient sub page so many times she calls for insecure flours like GF, chickpea, buckwheat, coconut flours and she should offer REGULAR ingredients subs 🙄 same for her using rice malt syrup, tamari and not offering regular people subs like soy sauce or honey … JFC we’re not all afraid of gluten or sugar.
- She uses ingredients like xanthan gum, xylitol and , arrowroot starch/flour and tapioca flour but doesn’t bother explaining what they are to her everyday non-chef readers😂
- Recipes don’t list equipment required either…step 6-surprise you need a “rubber spatula” 🤣
- Piping bag listed as an ingredient 😂
- Sarah’s famous choc chip cookies? You need almond meal, tapioca starch and buckwheat flour WTF
- There’s 2 recipes for protein balls is this really necessary for a cookbook? Give me a main!!
- I CANT BELIEVE SHE INCLUDED THE FKN RECIPE FOR CHOC BANANAS POPSICLES FFS

Photos: Cringey AF names. And the chia chilli jam is the most bastardised dish I’ve seen. WHY😂
I’d love to know if everything is actually gluten free like she has made it out to be!

• Haha