Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Note who they are working for gosh I thought Orange360 were slightly better then paying house of groms to do a campaign. Nothing in Orange would suit the Sarah and Kurt show 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5

isibisi41

you're not allowed to eat canned tuna while pregnant tho (at least where I'm from that's the general rule)

Dougjudy

Same. The colours and font choice make it very hard to read from a distance. All she's done in that photo is advertise the book beneath it.
---
Also, she's signed the books as S Day (S♡ay) as if that's her name. What a loser 🤣
Nah mate, that's definitely a cashew 😉😅

Seriously though, ew.

• Haha

Ilikecars55

I can’t be bothered to go back and watch her original boring story time on this, but didn’t she say that she was chatting to a woman and taking photos and then noticed her glasses missing after that. Today she said that Makaki was running away and she turned her head and they were stolen. So which is it?
tbf her usual response to one of her kids doing anything is taking pictures so could be a mix of both 🫠

bw19

I’m surprised no one has mentioned her hair in the Kiwi Co post on her grid. Old man combover, or…

I remember years ago when she first dropped her collection with WF when I was a fan and I would watch her merch sell out, and now they have so many product left from old launches.
Seems like people are realizing that white f0x is trash or she has lost her stans from buying her colabs.. opinions?
Screenshot_2024-01-07-11-39-33-29_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Reactions: 4

Wcj29

I thiiink it's this Revolve dress. Except she's pulled it down like a numpty again. Gotta get that collarbone on show, otherwise she won't be skinny 🫠
I was literally coming to write that she’s not wearing it correctly! The giveaway was the dropped down tag you can see in the back photo that is obviously meant to be just below her neck, not between her shoulder blades!

Reactions: 4