Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

android_x

A cute new employee for house of groms?
That’s Jei’s sister I believe. The username looked familiar and, sure enough, it’s because she’s been tagged in some of Jei’s family photos. She is very conventionally attractive. Like her brother, she also seems to have a pretty healthy social life and lots of different hobbies. It seems like she has plenty of connections and could work elsewhere, so I wonder if she’s just working for HOG on contract or if she has been hired on.

Reactions: 8

Passwords

I had totally forgot about this idiot until she popped up in an ig QnA. Did we ever find out what’s wrong with her youngest? I had a look at her Insta and he looks like a healthy, normal developing kid. Was all the drama and carry on brought on because she found out he was a boy?
My bet is is that he has klinfelter Syndrome

Reactions: 7

mindlessness

VIP Member
Sort of an interesting food history element of all this is that curry powder was to my knowledge created to appeal to British Imperial tastes. It's a pretty poor substitute for the proper mixes of spices used in authentic Indian food.

Spanner14

VIP Member
Sorry but what ‘cook’ doesn’t know to cut from the bottom of a tomato and use the top as the safe part to hold when slicing?

Also the blog was BORING. The table is UGLY. The plates are awful, don’t know why she’d brag about them being expensive when they are that ugly hahaha
---

Looks like ovulation tests have purple on the box and pregnancy tests have pink. The box on her counter had pink.
She looks SO OLD and haggard here good lord

annieray

VIP Member
Ellie Watson from the Wholesome Store showing their Xmas pjs - baby, kids, women’s, men’s and dog bandanas with actual Xmas theme. Online in early November. I wonder if they read all the feedback and complaints from WFxSD Xmas pjs and have decided to fill the gap ☠☠
She’s done successful Christmas PJ collections for years now. Sarah should be taking note seeing as she wants to be Ellie anyway, and copied (ie bastardised) her house design, cook book idea, oat milk obsession, etc.

activatedthighgap

Chatty Member
"I don't use my kids as content."

View attachment 2551951

She posts shit like this and her STANS get super involved to a creepy degree, then she wonders why people know where she lives, when they're on holiday, when her kids' birthdays are, which preschool Focks goes to, what food allergies Moo Moo has, etc. It's just beyond with these influenzas. They overshare every single detail to their "besties" and then act surprised when people get involved and feel part of their personal lives.

View attachment 2551955
I thought she was signing for 4 hours? 🤷🏻‍♀️

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Sorry I’m late to the party because I needed a break from the shit show that is Sezzy but 2 things:

1. How much do you reckon it killed her to not be able to say “OMG YOU GUYS SOLD OUT OF MY PJS”.
2. Did anyone notice she was still pronouncing Loewe wrong even after she looked it up??
She’ll be doing that because it brought in so much traffic so she’ll keep it up till that stops

• Sick