Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I heard that too but I thought he was just saying he forgot to give his mum a kiss, but you might be right if it was the tummy
When fox was saying bye to her did he say "oh I forgot to kiss...." then gave her belly a kiss. I may have misheard. Please god no...

Reactions: 8

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
Maybe it's just because I have sensitive skin and these patches irritate me even as an adult.. but these can't be gentle enough for a child's skin ???
I don't think it's physically likely to harm him, but at that age I feel like kids are often just doing what they think will get their parents' approval, and then the parents see it and got "Omg he's sooooooo identical to me!!!!" which of course is positive reinforcement for the kid to lean heavily into wanting to do everything their parent is doing, not necessarily them being that into it on their own.

android_x

Is a line in an IG caption that says "in paid collaboration with..." enough to meet ad/marketing standards? I thought the official "Sponsored" overlay was also required.
---
See my work colleagues in their swimwear. Ummm no thanks!!!!
#houseofgrots
As someone who worked for a small business that used to have a mandatory summer pool party... can confirm it is not the most enjoyable experience. The saving grace was that there was only one man on the entire staff and he didn't go near the pool if any of us were in it. Once more men were hired, the summer celebration switched to mandatory training in the morning with a lunch and goofy activities in the office in the afternoon.

Last edited:
  • Haha

annieray

VIP Member
Lovely Christmassy post.
Who wants to be the stuff she gives away is crap/a scam somehow?

Also I don't like she called it December ONE.
😂
View attachment 2601433
Lol why does it looks like she’s clenching her butt cheeks like her life depends on it?

ETA - Gotta love the peeping tom angle from behind the leaf. Sahhhhh artsy, Kurt. Ya FOOL.

• Haha

gmik8210

Chatty Member
My guess was that she pulled it down while tanning outside so she wouldn’t get tan lines? Still weird looking and not hard to pull it up for a photo
I did think of this, BUT if she was outside tanning her upper body, how could she see her laptop screen with the glare?

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
I don’t understand why he’s doing this when his wife is a (extremely minor) public figure and he knows his likes are visible. If he wants to look at half naked women, who cares really, but wtf would he like them and jeopardise her public image (lol) for this. He could at least create a private account for this shit. Of course I hate Sarah and would love to see another scandal but this is just weird.
Unless they’re all using his filters (unlikely)

• Haha

cumcustard

VIP Member
She will probably blame her team when she can’t meet her own deadlines. Do we really think she can pump out “12 videos” of Christmas in Dec? She stopped at 4 days of her 7 days of wellness.
What brands do we think she will use? Esmi, WFB… maybe her Pilates studio?? I can’t think of any others. Maybe she’ll gift people her leftover PR packages that she doesn’t want?
It will 100% include products from the wholesome store because she wants to be Ellie Watson so bad.

Paddington84

I think the original story was the kid ran off and she had to chase him, and that's when the sunnies were taken.

yikessarah

Looks like someone else posted then IG comment before me, sorry! I have no idea how to delete my comment

• Heart