Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in the orange app people are saying that Ms condition is know to locals and was leaked here?
Is that true?
I never reading anything of that here..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
in the orange app people are saying that Ms condition is know to locals and was leaked here?
Is that true?
I never reading anything of that here..
No, it was just mentioned that M‘s condition is known to locals.

Reactions: 10
No, it was just mentioned that M‘s condition is known to locals.
ah okay, was wondering if I missed that.
it’s crazy to see though, that most people don’t believe the whole story around his condition anymore.
I really think people are starting to wake up to her BS.

Reactions: 11
Let's not forget the early days when Mally Moo turned BLUE (we had noticed he had odd colouring in her stories) and then there was the whole saga of "he's spent more than half of his short life in hospital" which was patently exaggerated. And she vacillated between him being ghastly ill and needing round the clock medical care to dragging him on trips, the poorly timed zoo trip and Focks' birthday party...so the evergreen question of "which one is it?" with Sarah stands...

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Let's not forget the early days when Mally Moo turned BLUE (we had noticed he had odd colouring in her stories) and then there was the whole saga of "he's spent more than half of his short life in hospital" which was patently exaggerated. And she vacillated between him being ghastly ill and needing round the clock medical care to dragging him on trips, the poorly timed zoo trip and Focks' birthday party...so the evergreen question of "which one is it?" with Sarah stands...
And him having evil unnecessary antibiotics which ruined his gut and immune system and caused him further health issues 🙃

Reactions: 20
Where's the vlog Sez? Wasn't it meant to be uploaded yesterday?
Come on man, I want to watch it on a platform that gives you zero money and rip you to shreds over something stupid you've no doubt done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly the grossest hands around. What’s the go with the shape of the ends of her fingers?
44BF34F4-3C98-4E3B-AF1E-B4C2C66E6127.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Love how she said "I haven't got them done hardly at all this year" about her nails (great English). We're only like 6.5 weeks into the year... How often do people get their nails done? 2-3 times this year would be a lot for anybody 😂 you're high maintenance, Sez. You do things for yourself constantly. Get over it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
1676510954514.jpeg

Came up on my For You page and was just thinking how ugly her hands and fingers were. I originally didn’t realise this was Sarah’s TikTok.
The nails also look very thick and I think 🦊 is right in saying “um, yuck. So yuck”.

🦊 suggests 🌈 nails - the holier than thou Sarah would never.

edit to add:
Sarah “my kids are not content” Stevenson (because she is not a Tilse if she hasn’t actually legally changed her name. As much as she gets angry at others for incorrectly naming her).

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I think she's a full-on nail biter and just always makes sure she has nails of some sort on. I know nail biting can splay out your fingers, I'm a reformed nail biter.
That's how she gets her calcium.
---
Her fat knobby fingers would suit a square shape better, not this shape. This shape is for petite fingers
100% this. Not all beauty trends are for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love how she said "I haven't got them done hardly at all this year" about her nails (great English). We're only like 6.5 weeks into the year... How often do people get their nails done? 2-3 times this year would be a lot for anybody 😂 you're high maintenance, Sez. You do things for yourself constantly. Get over it.
Honestly when I used to get shellac done I'd gave to get them done every 4-5 weeks my nails grow so quickly 🤣 in saying that...yes we are only 6.5 weeks into the year

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.